One date, one last date

Don't! Don't break my heart...

"I am back! I am finally back! I missed you so so much!" earning a bear hug. Byunghun was shocked that his old love was back... Kwon Sohyun was back. Kwon Sohyun who emigrated to america five months ago, who he thought would never come back was now back! "Noona! You are back!" he hugged her back. "Yes I'm back!" they are now in living room sitting on couch so that they could talk more comfortable. Since they haven't seen each other this long they spend the rest of the day talking. Sohyun talked about her time in america, how people there were, how school was, about the new friends she made.

"You know america is cool but it feels great to be back again. Even tho I made great friends there I missed my 4Minute girls a lot! No one can replace them! And beside them", she took Byunghun's hand and place it on her cheek "I missed you the most! My parents allowed me to stay here to finish high school and maybe even college if I'm doing fine on my own. Now that I'm back we can be together again like we used to be!" Sohyun wrapped her arms around Byunghun's waist.

Then it hit Byunghun. Chanhee! He is with Chanhee now. He gently shoved Sohyun away from himself. *OMG! CHANHEE! THE DATE!* He looked at the clock. It's already past 7PM! "Noona wait a minute!" Sohyun was clearly confused but didn't ask about the younger boy's behavior. He ran to his room and looked at his phone. 20 missed calls and a bunch of unread messages from Chanhee.

-Byungie ah~ when are you coming? I'm waiting for you x3-

-Byungie~ Are you coming? where are you now? >3<-

-Byunghun ah~~ ????-

-Byungie~ did something happened so you can't come? If you see this anwer me! I'm worried about you... >.<-

-I'm coming over!-

-Sorry Byunghun ah~ I met Niel on the way and he kinda kidnapped me saying that he has an date and needs me to help him buying clothes... If you see any of this call me!  I'm worried~~ Luv ya ♥-

*Oh god! I forgot about Chanhee and our date! How could I?! And I made Chanhee worry about me... I am such an ! * "L.Joe~ Is everything okay?" "Yes noona. I'll be back soon..." He texted his lover back, since he hasn't the courage to call. -I'm so so so so sorry~~ Something come up... I'll tell you later... Once again so sorry about the date... I know you have been looking forward to do those rides >0<-

-Babo! I'm been looking forward to spend my time with you (*>.<*) I'm relieved that nothing happened to you... You know for one moment I really thought you are involved in some accident coz you didn't answered your phone...>_< But I'm happy that you are fine... And I had a great time spending with my new best friend Niel so you are forgiven xP- *Chanhee is always so cheerful. I will never ever let him get hurt again! I have to talk to noona!*

"Oh you are back. Did something happened?" "Actually noona we have to talk! ...W-we can't be together! I am... I'm with Chanhee now... I'm dating Chanhee!!" Byunghun didn't dare to look into Sohyun's eyes. "You are.. dating... Chanhee... Oh...", Sohyun knew that she wouldn't stand a chance if it's Chanhee, who Byunghun was dating.

Actually she knew all along that Byunghun always had loved the older boy. She was the first one who discovered about Byunghun's crush towards his best friend, because she would always watch him. She was first interested in him because his handsome features catched her interest. When she found out that Byunghun was in love with Chanhee she even encouraged him to go after the older one. At that time Chanhee was already with Areum, so he didn't want to distroy their happy relationship. Rather than that he didn't dare to put their friendship on a stake. He was afraid of loosing Chanhee, so he decided that he will keep his feelings to himself and even try to get over them.

Out of a small crush ended up into real love. The more time Sohyun spent with Byunghun the more she fell for him. She suggested that they should go out, since she liked him. She was convinced that it was the best solution for all of them. Byunghun would get over his feelings for Chanhee and having a happy relationship with her.

And Byunghun did fall for her. During the time they were together, they always had fun. It was somehow of reliving for Byunghun not always have to think about his love for Chanhee. Sohyun was doing a good job of distracting Byunghun and making him slowly fall for her. But the happy time didn't last very long. Soohyun had to leave korea with her parents. Her dad got a well paid offer from US, that he couldn't decline.

After she left Byunghun was alone again. But his time he was even more lonely than before. He missed Soohyun and his desire for Chanhee got stronger than before. Maybe because he had dated someone. He had tasted the sweetness of being with some who you loved and who loved you. He wanted to experience that again but with Chanhee...

"So you are dating Chanhee..." Sohyun felt her tears welled up in her eyes. *I lost him... If I hadn't gone to america... But now everything is too late!* "I'm sorry noona... So sorry..." An awkward silence felt and then suddenly "One date!" "Huh?" Byunghun was confused. What didn't she mean with one date?! "One date! One last date then I will release you..." she forced herself to smile and took latter's hand "After that date you can go back your Chanhee! I won't bother you afterwards... You will be Lee Chanhee's Lee Byunghun again and not longer Kwon Sohyun's... Please just grant me this wish..." Byunghun looked at her. She was smiling but the tears kept falling. She really loved Byunghun a lot! He felt so guilty! As if he used her to get over Chanhee but now that he had Chanhee he was throwing her away. Well he actually had... "...mmmm ok... Since that's all I could do..." "I'll message you the time and location" was the last sentence before Sohyun left. *I am... I am doing the right thing, right?!..."

____________________________________

Sorry guys that it took me quite long to upload this >.< it had been going on a lot at home... a lot of arguments n fighting... (I swear my life is so damn complicated... so much drama everydayn@.@ sometimes i have been thinking of writting everything down... it would be an interesting story =.=;) However my dad wrecked our computer when he freaked out =.= or rather the monitor... anyways it leads to that nobody could use computer anymore...

actually I had the chapters already written on my tablet pc but when I try to upload it on aff a mess came out ㅠㅠ normally I would use computer to update since using tablet is like using mobile... so complicated to edit @.@ aff should work on this!!

However i have to rearrange everything but for these past days i have been kept away from my tablet... on friday my favorite bubble tea shop baburu gasometer closed down cuz the location is to far away for most ppl to reach Q.Q there has been a closing (?) party... I stayed for quite long there... and on next day I had to go to work when I come home a friend called me... she just had an argument with her mom so I told her to stay at my place which lead me to play with her the whole time xP

Now I finally manage to put this up... hallelujah T^T enjoy~ ^0^ pls don't mind all the grammar or whatever mistakes... I don't wanna correct it anymore as long I only have my tablet... it is to nerve-wrecking for me to edit it on tablet QoQ