She's back

Don't! Don't break my heart...

Chapter 7 is already done... I will put it up soon ^^

--------------------------------------------------

RIIIINNNG~ "Oh the class is starting now see you later~" "Wait yeobo! You forgot something!", the mischievous boy gave the older male a passionated kiss, earning screamings from their newly formed fanclub. Byunghun has taken a liking in showing PDAs whenever and wherever he could to his Channie, and the submissive male seemed have to got used to it and didn't complain about it anymore like at the beginning of their relationship as a couple. Besides he liked the fact that Byunghun is proud of their relationship and that he didn't bother to show his affection towards his lover.

 

The were simply regarded as the dream couple. Girls being girls fangirling over them whenever they saw the couple. To see how well Byunghun treated his boyfriend made them envious like hell but they were not begrudge Chanhee, because Chanhee is just too cute. Not only girl even boys are charmed by them. Ever since they started to go out Chanhee had became more attractive than ever. A mere glimpse at the flustered boy made even straight boys' heart skip a beat. He got quite a number of admirers, which made Byunghun quite protective of him. 

 

"So see you tomorrow... I'll pick you up", Byunghun kissed Chanhee goodbye after walked him home. "You're back... How was school?", Chanhee's mom asked him. "Good~ Ah umma! I'm going out tomorrow. " "A date with your Byungie?", she , he only nodded shyly. "I'm happy that my baby is with Byunghun now. He makes you happy, doesn't he?", she gave her son a warm smile. Thinking back to Chanhee's state after his first breakup, how broken he has been, she was ecstatic to see how Byunghun managed to make her son smile again. As long he was happy she didn't care, that she won't get grandchildren or whatsoever. "Yeah he does!", he replied with a smile. She hugged him and padded his head. As long Chanhee is happy...

 

When Byunghun woke up next morning he grabbed his phone and typed with a smile:

To: ♥♥♥ Channie ♥♥♥ 

-Morning sleeping beauty~ >3< Already excited for our date later? ;D-

Seconds later he got a reply

From: ♥♥♥ Channie ♥♥♥

-Morning Byungie ^3^ I am so excited! Can't wait to do all those rides later xP-

He frozed after reading and then started to type furiously

 

From: ♥♥♥ Byungie ♥♥♥

-I'm jealous! *poud*-

'Jealous? Why jealous?' Chanhee didn't understand so he decided to ask

To: ♥♥♥ Byungie ♥♥♥

-Wae? Of what? @_@-

Then the answer came "Cuz you are more interested in those rides than in me, your boyfriend...", he read it aloud and blushed. 

 

From: ♥♥♥ Channie ♥♥♥

- That's not true... (*>.<*) ...You know that I love you more...-

Byunghun smirked, mouthed a "so cute" while typed that he was just joking, he knew Chanhee loved him and that he couldn't wait to see his cute lover later. Then he went to make preparation for their date. 

 

When Byunghun was about to leave, when his doorbell ringed. He wondered who it could be, when he opened the door he couldn't believe his eyes. *She's back!*