I love you!

Don't! Don't break my heart...

For the next few weeks Byunghun kept coming to Chanhee's place to take him out for dates. Going to cinemas,  amusement parks, riverside,... Everyday Byunghun would take Chanhee to an other place, occasionally holding Chanhee's hand and sneaking kisses on latter's cheeks. Not that Byunghun didn't want to go further than that, but he didn't want to scare off the older boy and besides he was just satisfied being near his love, knowing that Chanhee might soon be his.

"Byunghun ah~" "Yes my love?", the called boy looked deeply into Chanhee's eyes  and caressed his cheeks, which made the older boy blush. "Than-thank you for these past weeks. I've thought about you, -about us a lot lately...", Chanhee didn't dare to look at Byunghun and kept staring at his own hands. 

*Omg! He's giving me a reply to my confession now?! Eotteokhae?! I don't think I'm ready for this... What if he rejects me????! Can't be, right?! He has to say yes... Ooooommmmgggg~* "Byunghun?", Chanhee interrupted the younger one's thoughts aka little mental breakdown, after hearing nothing from latter. Not that he expected Byunghun to say something but the sudden silence was just too
awkward... He continued: "Thank you for all these times by my side. I- I never questioned about our relationship would be other than friendship..." *Omg! Is he going to reject me?!?!?!*, Byunghun felt as if his heart would burst any second. "But after all what happened I really thought a lot... I- I...", Chanhee didn't know how to continue. He was nervous as hell. "I realized... I-", taking a deep breath, "I love you!" Byunghun was shocked hearing Chanhee's shouted confession. He felt so incredible happy that his soul had left him for a short flight through heaven. (LOL what the hell am I writing here?! Just wanna decribe how happy byungie is xDD)

"...I love you! ...I might always have been love you... I always felt happy with you around me... After- when Areum broke up with me... She said that I have someone who I love even more than I loved her. I couldn't stop thinking afterwards. To be honest, rather than crying over Areum I was much more concerned about find out about that person in that time... At first i was angry and disappointed about my failed relationship with her but soon my whole thoughts was directed to Areum's statement. I was actually ...ermmm kinda freaking out because I had absolutely no idea who I really love... I am so sorry for worrying you all..." 

After Byunghun's soul came back to his body, after its short trip to heaven (xDDD
he wrapped his arms around the love of his life "It's all over now! I am so happy that you finally realized your love towards me! I love you, Chanhee!" "I love you too Byunghun!" They gave each other a warm smile before their lips met for a very long and passionately kiss.

___________________________________________________________


Yay!!! My babies finally are together \(^o^)/ I feel like a proud umma lol~
Miane for waiting so long >o< I feel so bad Imma such a lousy writer n bad updater TT^TT