Byunghun was the one?!

Don't! Don't break my heart...

While everybody thought the reason why Chanhee was down was because his ex cheated on him, well he was quite affected by it first but the more he was thinking over their conversation he became more concerned about what Areum had said to him. What did mean she by someone would be happy if they weren't together anymore? Who was the one that loves Chanhee? And the biggest question he had was...why was he not that heartbroken as he should be?! Sure he was upset and angry, who wouldn't be if he found out that his girlfriend was cheating on him... He thought that Areum was the girl of his dream, that he loved her over everything, that he only loved her and no one else... But now he knew what he felt for her wasn't that strong after all... Maybe that was the reason why she was drifting away. And who the heck was the one Chanhee really loved? Why could Areum tell, but himself didn't know?! Chanhee is confused to the point he was going insane! The mixed feelings he had... he hated them! He couldn't stop question himself... couldn't stop thinking about the whole thing...

"Chunji?", Byunghun stepped into the older's room. Chanhee looked at the younger one. "Are you...okay?" He never saw Chanhee being this vulnerable. "Byunghun..." Byunghun's heart skipped a beat. Chanhee rarely called him by his real name. The boys of Teen Top all had a nickname they given themselves to sound cool. "Eotteokhae? I'm so confused... I feel like going crazy... It's suffocating... All these things what she had said.." Chanhee was ready to tell Byunghun about his problems... He wanted to know if the latter knew who he really loved, because he had no clue at all. He knew if he didn't find out soon he would go insane if not he already was... Byunghun had to misstaken that the older was talking about Areum. As he saw the tears falling "Forget her! Let me love you! Let me heal your broken heart... I love you Lee Chanhee! I love you!" he forcefully grabbed the slightly taller boy into a hug. "I have always loved you... Originally I planned to never let you know but I just can't see you suffer anymore!"  

"You...?" Chanhee was shocked. He couldn't believe what he just heard. His best friend confessed to him?! Byunghun was the one?! Byunghun loved him?! What should Chanhee now do? To many emotion hit him and caused the malnutrited Chanhee black out for a minute. 

"Chanhee!!! OMG! Lee Chanhee wake up! Don't scare me like this... What should I do?" When Byunghun just wanted to call for help when Chanhee regained consciousness. "Chanhee never ever scare me like this again! You don't know how I felt to saw you faint... Never do it again jebal~" Chanhee could feel Byunghun's sincerity,  when he saw tears rolling down. Byunghun must really love him a lot... He hugged the younger boy.

"About... your confession just now... I..." Chanhee looked down, didn't know what to say... On one hand he was completely shocked that his best friend confessed his love for him, he never thought that Byunghun could feel something else other than friendship between them. On other hand he felt maybe a bit happy that it was Byunghun who loved him. But did Chanhee loved Byunghun too? Based on Areum's statement he did... Should he accept Byunghun's confession? Chanhee didn't know... 

 

"Chanhee ah~" Byunghun cupped the latter's cheeks " I know that you are very confused right now... You don't have to reply to my confession yet! Even if you don't feel the same as I do right now... I will make you fall for me! Just wait! I will make you forget Areum and make you only have eyes for me!" He kissed Chanhee's forehead and left not forgetting to told the older to rest. 

Chanhee felt his cheeks burning, heart racing rapidly. He also felt something for his best friend?!

______________________________________

Omg I felt so bad to let you wait for so long mianhae~ Q_Q I actually had these written for quite long time on my pad but I didn't had a chance to go on pc. Since update on pad is like on phone => won't allow me to edit the text so I waited >~<

btw i was on their europe concert in munich ♥ it was fricking awesome!!!! they all look so damn georgeos in real ♥○♥ Byungie made a heart towards my direction at the end \(♥.♥)/ he probably saw my huge samsung galaxy note10.1 with 틴탑 엘조 사랑해요 in led on it... huge size in rainbow color n blinking... (u may be know the app kpopboard?) at first I had used my galaxy s2 but my friends was holding a note (mobile not pad) then I was like-holy my led-thingie is going down at this rate o_O fortunately I had my note10.1 with me xD he had to see me with that huge led sign right?! xDD at first l.joe didn't looked at my direction at all Q.Q I thought I was going crazy >~< all other members seemed to noticed me  n I had the feeling that they were quite disappointed that it wasn't their names ^_^; but at the end my honey finally saw me ㅠ-ㅠ♥ I'm quite sure that his heart was towards me becoz I mean I HAD A PAD WITH LED TEXT ABOUT L.JOE ON IT N I WAS HOLDING TWO LIGHT STICKS! That must got his attention right!?! XDD however the concert was daebak the only thing to complain was the security they were kind of useless... did a very bad job but they surely know how to prevent us from taking even one single picture =_=;;; my memories~ Q~Q