Breakup - Heartbreak

Don't! Don't break my heart...

here's the first chapter finally ^.^;

____________________________________________________________________

 

"Why?... We loved each other... How can she do this to me?! Byunghun, I don't understand!", Chanhee said with tears pouring down. 

 

~~~Flashback~~~

"So where are we going now? I know this newly opened ice cream shop... The ice creams there are all delicious! They have the best strawberry ice cream in town! You love strawberry ice cream right, so let's go there!", Byunghun shouted excitedly.

 

It's been long since they hang out. They recently had a very important exam. When Chanhee was not busy with learning he would spend time with his girlfriend. Byunghun missed his Chanhee a lot! Not only because the older boy was his best friend since they were in diapers but also he was secretly in love with him. "Sure let's go there, L.Joe", Chanhee smiled to see how joyful the younger boy was.

 

"Hey isn't that your girl?" " Where", Chanhee looked at the direction Byunghun pointed only to see Areum kissing an boy he didn't know. When the girl noticed her boyfriend she walked towards him with her new lover. "Now that you saw us means I don't have to hide any longer... I wanted actually tell you in a better way but it can't be helped now you already found out... I don't love you anymore! The one I love now is this boy here,", Areum stared at the boy beside her lovingly.

 

"Let's break up!" Chanhee, who was in shock managed to bring out a "Wha- y-you can't do-" "You'll be fine... Since there is", she glared at Byunghun, "someone who is willing to do everything just to be with you... It's not like you can't live without me. I know there's someone you love more than me Chanhee! Even if you still haven't notice it", with these words she left with her new boyfriend.

 

"I don't feel like eating ice creams anymore... Can I go home?" Chanhee said with a still shocked face. "S- sure... I'll walk you home." when they arrived at Chanhee's house the older one couldn't hold back anymore and burst into tears.

~~~End of flashback~~~

 

"Chanhee... Don't be sad..." Byunghun wiped Chanhee's tears away while hugging him. He clearly didn't know what to say right now. On one hand he felt sorry for the older boy and it pained him to see the latter tearing but on the other hand somehow he was a little happy that the girl he hated so much for being between him and the one he loved finally was gone...

 

 

 

"I- I- Can you maybe leave? I want to be alone for a while...", was said after the heartbroken one calmed a bit. "Hmmm ok~", Byunghun actually wanted to stay with him but he knew it would be better to let the older one collecting himself up after a breakup.

___________________________________________________________________________

mian guys~ it took me quite long to update this >. < actually had this finished already for few days but i just didn't manage to put this up~~~

i was busy to persuade my parents to let me go to teentop's concert in munich... u may know teentop will be having their first europa tour soon... on the 2.2.2013 they will be in munich... since munich is the nearest to austria and a

ll my friends are attending it would  be so unfair if I am not allowed to >. <

however my mom said i can buy the ticket (with my own money of course won't expect them paying for me anyways -.-;) but if i am actually able to go depends if i'll pass my exam =_= my life Q_Q