Life Without a Heart

Inevitable

It has been 3 years since I last saw my beloved Kevin, 3 years I lived my life without a heart. The day I threw Kevin aside was the day he took my heart with him.

Life seems meaningless and dull without Kevin.  Eli you are such an idiot! Why did you have to throw Kevin away?!?! and Kevin why did you have to die leaving me alone in this world taking my heart with you?

I kept punching myself on the side of my head calling myself an idiot. My vision became blurry and I felt something wet sliding down my cheeks. I was crying. 

Why do I have to be such a pathetic idiot?

"Eli get out o..........Eli stop it!" Hoon came running to my side and forced my hand down my side preventing me from causing any more injuries to my head.

"Aish, Eli every time I come in your room in the morning, I always catch you doing something that can harm you......" Hoon let out a sigh and rubbed the side of my head I was recently hitting

"I miss him Hoon......" I said still crying

"I know, it's ok Eli. Everything will be okay" Hoon embraced me in his arms as I continued to cry. Hoon has always been there for me since I found out Kevin died. He transferred from Busan to my school in Seoul. He started hanging around me, trying to lighten up my mood. Sometimes it would work but most of the time he would fail but Hoon never gave up. He never stopped trying. I got to know him and we became good friends. sooner or later I moved out of my parents house and moved in with Hoon. He lived by himself. He said he came here by himself to pursue his dream of becoming a singer. My life became a little more cherry but just a little.............

"Come on Eli, let's go eat breakfast and head to school" I nodded. I finally managed to stop crying. I quickly got ready and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. We quickly ate and headed off to school. Hoon lived much farther then the school then I did so I had to drive us. This is my last year of high school and last day until winter break.

"So Eli did you buy your best friend anything for Christmas yet?"

"Umm......yeah....ahem.....ofcourse I did" That was a lie. I didn't go Christmas shopping for Hoon yet and I wasn't planning to

"Yah Eli! Why haven't you bought me a present yet? That Christmas tree we set up isn't there just to look y! You have to put my present under it! Besides if you don't I'll be mad at you. Humph!" He punched my shoulder and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked like a spoiled child who didn't get what he want.

"Fine, I'm sorry Hoonie, I'll get your present this weekend" Hoon started jumping up and down on his seat

"Thanks Hyung" He punched my shoulder again but this time lightly. We finally arrived at school. Me and Hoon coincidentally had our fist class together........just like me and Kevin.........No Eli stop it not now. I quickly gathered myself and took my seat next to Hoon. Class was boring as always and I never really paid attention. The bell rang and me and Hoon headed for the lunch room. We got our lunch and headed to the usual table we sat at.

"He's so cute!" Hoon said spazzing all over the table. He was talking about Soohyun. He's had a crush on him since he first got here. He looked over at our direction causing Hoon to spazz even more. If you didn't know he was spazzing you would have thought he was having a seizure. Later that day school ended and I was waiting for Hoon at the school gate. He finally came.

"Hey Hoon, here are the keys to my car, you can go ahead and drive home, I'll meet up with you later ok?"

"AAwww, are you going to go shopping for my gift?"

"Yeah"I said with a smile. It was a lie though haha.

"Yay! Kae, remember the price is just a number okay?" he winked and I rolled my eyes. We said our goodbyes and headed in different directions. I walked and walked until I finally reached my destination. The park. I sat down on my usual bench and just looked up at the clouds.  Levin, are you watching over me? Do you see how much I miss you? Do you see how much pain I have to bare living without you? I soon started to cry not caring who saw me. The park was empty anyway, just like my chest where my heart is supposed to be. I live my life without a heart.

 

 

 

 

A/N Hey guys. I know the first chapter is a little short but it took me a long time to write this hehe. Keep reading. I'll have a surprise for you in the next few chapters! I bet you can guess already right? haha well anyways Buh-bye!