Chapter 8

Inevitable

    

 

 

Kevin's POV

         I never expected this to happen. I had only gone out to go buy Dongho's gift; I'm a major procrastinator, and I just so happened to see someone about to be crushed by a truck so I ran and pulled him out of the way. I didn't know it would be Eli. If I had known, maybe I would have walked to him instead of ran, maybe I would have just looked the other way, maybe I would have screamed at the truck driver to go faster. I let out a heavy sigh. No, even if I knew, I still would have saved him. I'm too nice. But still, if I have never saved him, we would have never kissed, and my feelings for him wouldn't have come back. I know he told me the truth and everything and Iknow now why he hurt me like that but did he have to do it that way? Couldn't he have just told me? Couldn't he just hide our relationship from his parents? He could have done so many other things but he decided to do the thing that would hurt me the most. Gosh he is such an idiot. I finally stepped out of my car after an hour of thinking in the drive way and went into the house. It seemed as though everyone was sleeping already so I quietly made my way to my room which I shared with Dongho. I gently opened the door and peaked inside to see if Dongho was asleep. A sigh of relief came through my lips. He was sound asleep on my bed. I didn't want to talk about what happened with Eli right now, it was too late and I know Dongho would have a lot to say. He never really did like Eli. I quietly tiptoed into my room while gently closing the door behind me and made my way to the dresser so I can change into my pajama's. As I was opening one of the drawers, I heard a click sound and soon after the room was filled with light. I looked over and saw Dongho sitting up against the bed frame with his arms folded across his chest.

"I'm sorry Dongho, did I wake you?"

"No, I was never asleep"

"Oh, I see"

"So tell my again why you are coming home so late?"

"I went to the mall to do some last minute Christmas shopping and I kind of bumped into Eli"

"Mmmhmm, and then what?" Dongho asked raising an eyebrow

"We talked" It was the truth, we did talk

"Just talked? About what?"

"Oh nothing just about stuff, and we kind of, sort of, mighht have, possibly......."

"Yes....?"

"...made out..."

"Oh my gosh..."

"in front of the mall...."

"oh my...."

"and I might have liked it?" Dongho let out an exhausted sigh.

"Kevin are you an idiot or just stupid?"

"I'm sorry...." i whispered. Dongho let out another sigh before putting on a more serious face.

"He doesn't know where you live right?"

"Um yeah. Why?"

"Good, I hope you guys had fun because you aren't seeing him again" I laughed at his words

"Okay dad, but may I aski why?"

"You know why"

"I know, but I also know why he had to do what he did to me 3 years ago, and I forgave him for it."

"What?! W-Why?! What did he tell you?" Dongho raised his voice but not loud enough to wake my parents.

"Because, his parents made him choose between me or them. They didn't like the fact that Eli had feelings for me, another boy. He wanted to apologize to me and ask for my forgiveness, he was even going to give me a promise ring. He believed you when you told him I was dead and went into depression. Not long after, he moved out of his parents house and moved in with his friend Joon" Dongho let out another sigh, sliding his body down the bed frame so he was now laying down again.

"I still don't trust him"

"I know, I don't trust him yet either" It was true. I wasn't ready to trust him yet.

"Well whatever, just come to bed." I obeyed and laid in the empty space beside Dongho.

                                                                                         <3<3<3

I woke up early the next morning to grab Dongho's gift's out of the trunk of my car. I quickly wrapped all of them and placed them under the Christmas tree. I then washed up and woke Dongho.

"Get washed up and come to the kitchen to help me with breakfast" Dongho nodded his head and lazily got up and headed to the bathroom. I headed out into the kitchen and Dongho came out not long after. We made breakfast and woke my parents up to eat with us. It was a lovely breakfast. It was filled with laughter and smiles, and my parents were getting along. After finishing breakfast, I grabbed Dongho's hand and ran to the Christmas tree in the living room.

"Yay! Dongho, open the presents I got you!" I was so excited that I was hopping around everywhere.

"Ok hyung, settle down"  he laughed. Dongho immidiately noticed the bat under the tree with a pretty red bow placed on the top.

"Yes!, now I have something to beat Eli with if he s up again!" I giggled and playfully hit his shoulder

"Yah! Watch your mouth"

Dongho proceeded to open the next gift. He unwrapped the small box and pulled out the silver hart-shaped necklace.

"Open the heart" I instructed" he did so, and revealed a picture of me and him from our childhood. He smiled and gave me a hug.

"We'll always be best friends" I whispered into Dongho's ear.

"Always" he repeated before opening the last gift.

"Hey, I have to use the bathroom, go ahead and open your next gift" I lied, I just wanted some place to hide because I know Dongo will kill me. I quickly went into my room and locked the door.

"KEVIN!!" I couldn't help myself. I bursted into laughter. I heard Dongho stomp towards the room and tried to open the door.

"Kevin, open this door right now!"

"Never!" I said while laughing

"Alright, you forced me to do this" I heard Dongho walk away.

"Dongho?" It was quiet for a while so I decided to go check where he went. Before I would step foward, I heard a loud bang and metal drop to the floor. I flinched at the sudden noise. Not long after Dongho kicked open the door with his new bat in his hands and my doorknob on the floor.

'AAAAGGGHHHH YOU CRAZY PERSON!" I screamed. Dongho dropped the bat and tackled me onto the bed. He then started to tickle me. I tried to fight back but he was stronger then me. I couldn't stop laughing.

"O-OK-AY, I'M S-SORRY! S-STOP TICKLING M-ME!" Dongo stopped and laid beside me laughing.

"Where did you get that picture anyway?" Dongo asked.

"Let's just say you went all out on your birtday party three years ago" I said as I started to laugh again. the picture contained a drunk Dongho in cheetah print sleeping on the toilet. Soon after we finished laughing, my phone started to ring. It was Eli's friend Hoon. He invited me to eat dinner with them tonight. I accepted and hung up.

"We are eating dinner with Eli and Hoon tonight"

"Hoon? Is that the friend Eli has been staying with?"

"Yup"

"He has the most obvious crush on Soohyun, but hyung is to much of an idiot to see it"

"Haha, that's cute"

                                                                                                    <3<3<3

Later that night, me and Dongho came back from dinner with Hoon and Eli. It was nice, I had a great time. I told Eli to text me later. I just wanted to talk to him before I sleep.

"KEVIN!" I heard my parents call from the kitchen

"Yes?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen with Dongho following behind me

"Me and your father have been talking and.......how would you like to come live with me for a while? You can come back whenever you want" I looked to Dongho and squealed while jumping around and hugging my mother

"Yes, I want to come with you!" My parents both smiled

"Alright, we'll leave tomorrow night"

"Okay!" with that, i grabbed Dongho's hand and dragged him into our shared room.

"AAGGGHHH! WE WILL BE GOING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER AGAIN!!!" I screamed as I bear hugged Dongho. He returned the hug nearly crushing me to death.

"I know! I'm so happy!"

Later that night, I showered and headed to bed with Dongho. My phone vibrated revealing a text message from Eli. I told him to hang out tomorrow because I had something to tell him. I'm sure he'll be happy about the news.

 

 

A/N Hey guys! I finally updated. I hope you enjoyd the capter. So I just recently finished a project for my computer graphics class and I had to make a movie poster. So I started to think and I came up ith an idea. Oh byt the way, the title of the movie was already given to us. It was It Means Nothing. I decide to make a movie about a love triangle between Eli, Kevin, and N.S YOONJI. Kevin and Eli have been best friends since pre-school and Kevin had a crush on him ever since but never howed it. Eli knew Kevin was gay and fully accepted him for it and always gave his full support. Elo however, was straighter then straight. He falls for the most pretty girl in school when he is 16 and starts to date her. Kevin gets jealous ofcourse but this wasn't new to him, Eli was always ating girl BUT the difference between Yoonji amnd th other girls is that Eli never let his girlfriends get in the way of his friendship with Kevin but he is so focused on Yoonji now that he has no time for Kevin. ell he does but chooses to spend all his time with his new girlfriend. Kevin notices and gets hurt. How will he handle this. I chose the genres to be tragic, drama, and a romance. I was thinking I should so make this into a fic. Wold you guys read it? <3

Well comment and subscribe, love you guys! <3

 

P.S: I finished ths like 2 days ago but was too lazy to spell check and everything. My keyboard insists on being a bully and not type properly. I'm sorry everyone :(