Heaven

Inevitable

Eli's POV

"Eli? Eli....say something" I was at a loss of words. My body wasn't prepared for this. I could justbreak down at any moment.

"Eli answer me! You're scaring me!" Kevin shook my body and couple more times and pouted. I couldn't help it anymore. I just gave in to my feelings and grabbed Kevin into a hug and started spinning us both around.

"THIS IS GREAT! i'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE GOING BACK TO SEOUL! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GO BACK THERE WITHOUT YOU!" I said as I stopped spinning us and buried my face into Kevins shoulder breathing in his wonderful scent. I felt Kevin wrap his arms tightly around my neck. He was giggling and his sweet breath was tickling me. Kevin told me how is mother asked if he could live with her for a while and how he said yes. I was so happy. I am at a loss for words. I won't mess up this time, nothing will take Kevin away from meagain, I won't let it happen again. I protectively hugged Kevin even tighter, feeling I would lose him if I didn't.

"Kevin, let's go to an amusement park" I said as I let go of Kevin and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. Kevin smiled sweetly and nodded. I grabbed hold of Kevin's hand and led him to the park Hoon recommended. We finally arrived and took in the sight. There were so many pretty lights and lots of rides that were just begging us to ride them!. I felt my arm bouncing and I looked to see Kevin jumping around with my hand with the most adorable smile on his face.

"Hyung, let's ride that one!" Kevin said pointing to one of the rides. I smiled and pulled him closer.

"I'll go anywhere with you" I whispered into his ear and lead us to the ride he requested. Kevin tightened his grip and all I did was smile thinking that maybe the truck did kill me and I'm actually in heaven right now. I don't care, anywhere with Kevin is my heaven. We climbed into the first row.

"Make sure you are securely in the cart" the worker instructed. 

"I'm so excited hyung. Is it okay if I hold your hand if I get scared?" Kevin asked. I'm sure this is heaven.

"Ofcourse" I said sweetly. The ride started and my heart began to race. I loved rollercoasters. The cart started to go up the steep slope and my hearted started to pound harder against my chest. I felt Kevin slip his hand into mine and lean closer against my body. My heart was beating fast but not because of the ride but because of Kevin.

"Don't worry, I got you" I said into his ear and as I did the cart dropped and Kevin clung onto my body. The day continued on like this and I constantly wished it wouldn't end. We decided to ride the ferris wheel as our last ride before the park closed. Kevin was smiling while tightly holding onto the panda bear I had won for him earlier that night. 

"I had alot of fun today. I wish everyday would feel like this. Thank you Eli for spending it with me" Kevin said as he leaned on my shoulder.

"I'll spend everyday with you Kevin if you let me" I said as I rested my head on top of his. The cart stopped at the top and all the lights went out

"What happened?" Kevin asked worried

"The power must have went out. Don't worry. I'm sure they'll fix it and we will safely get off" I said reassuringly

"I'm not worried. As long as I'm with you I feel safe" I smiled and looked to the sky and stared at the stars

"Look at the stars, they're so beautiful" I said as I pointed to the sky. Just then I saw a shooting star

"Did you see that hyung? You have to make a wish!" Kevin said excitedly

"Lets make our wish together.

"Okay" Kevin replied.

"Close your eyes" I instructed Kevin nodded and closed his eyes.I did the same and made my wish. When I finished I leaned in and placed my lips on top of Kevin's. Kevin kissed back. Kevin wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mines around his waist pulling eachother closer. His lips were so soft on mine and tasted so sweet. We stayed like that until we heard an akward cough. We broke the kiss and saw a worker smiling knowingly at us. We both blushed and exited the park.

Kevin stopped us and suddenly kissed me.

"I love you Eli"

"I love you too Kevin"

"I hope my wish comes true" Kevin whispered

"As long as you stay by my side, my wish will always come true" I said before kissing Kevin again..

 

A/N Hey guys, this book has come to an end. I'm sorry if you were not satisfied with the ending. I thank all of you have subscribed and commented. I truly appreciate it. I hope you show my other book "It Means Nothing" the same amount of love. Thanks again, I love you all! Continue to support U-KISS and start if you haven't already. I love you guys and hoped you enjoyed the story!

Buh-bye :3