#16

Bad Girl Gone Good

 

 16  Bad Girl Gone Good 

[-----Previous Chapter-----]

Taeyeon was still sitting on the ground, but no longer crying. Her whole body was drenched, she already had no more energy in her body to cry. She didn't feel like crying. She was lifeless. Just then, a jacket wrapped around Taeyeon's petite body. Taeyeon lifts her head to see who it was. Her eyes widened and a gasp escaped through her lips. He pulled her up onto her feet and she looked into her brown orbs. A small smile cracked on her face. With that, her eyeballs flipped to the back and her world turned pitch black. 

"Taeyeon-ah! Taeyeon-ah!"
He clasped his hands together tightly as he contacted Jessica.
"Jessica! Please come to the hospital quickly! Taeyeon is having a high fever!" His voice rang a bell in Jessica's head.
Jessica's eyes widened. Is it...? It think it is!
"Oh! Are you..." 
"Just come over now! She's in a critical condition!"
"I got it... I'll be there soon" Jessica disconnected her phone call and stared blankly into space.

Getting Kris to chaffeur her there, Jessica got to the hospital in no time. 
She was sweating and her palms were all wet. Taeyeon must be in no trouble!
Jessica ran to the emergency ward and screeched to a stop when she saw him there. 

"A...A-annyeonghaseyo... Abeonim" Jessica blinked in shock. 
"It's great meeting you." he replied nonchalantly.
"How is Taeyeon's condition?" Jessica stammered.
"Not very good, when I spotted her, she fainted on the spot looking very pale and wiped out. And when I rushed her over to the hospital, the nurses told me that her fever had reached 40.6 degrees celcius. Very serious. They're doing cold showers on her now." He explained the situation calmly.

Jessica nodded and looked at him as he turned away from her to face the emergency ward.

[Days before the party] *FLASHBACK*

"Jessica... You know my father?" Taeyeona asked Jessica.
"How would I know him? You're asking me nonsense!" Jessica looked at Taeyeon, dumbfounded.
"He.... Is a very cruel guy. He is the type of guy you'd really hate if you didn't know him. He let my mum die. He didn't let me do what I wanted to do. But.. He loves me. He does all those for a reason. He let my mum die because he didn't want to see her suffer with all those machines and tubings connected to her. He wanted to end her sufferings. He didn't let me do what I wanted to do because he knows that I would give up halfway. And I'm really grateful he forced me to come to boarding school in London. If not for him, I wouldn't have met you, I wouldn't have met Kris, and... I wouldn't have met the love of my life, Sehun."
"Mmhmm... So?" Jessica asked, not grasping the situation.
"So... I love my dad. I used to hate him." Taeyeon confessed.
"Taeyeon! That was so random! We were just planning on what we had to do during the party!" Jessica raised her voice, half laughing.
"Well... Remember how I loved to party? I'm going to make this the last party I'm going to host. Other parties shall be made for very important occasions... Like my marriage with Sehun in the future, or YOUR marriage with Kris, or your's and Kris' first baby-" Taeyeon was cut off by Jessica's scream, "YAH!!" 
They chuckled and lay down on the couch.

The emergency ward sign's light turned off as the doctor walked out of the room. Mr Kim walked up to the doctor, rubbing his hands together, asking, "How is she?"
The doctor nodded and reassured him that Taeyeon was fine. As a father, he put a hand over his heart and let out a big sigh. Jessica could almost see tears pumping out of his eyes.

He really loves her a lot. 


"Kris darling. Taeyeon's in the hospital, if you're still looking for her, just come over. She's just gotten over the danger period." Jessica notified Kris.
"Got it, which hospital?"

Jessica stepped into the ward and saw Taeyeon blinking frailly at her father, whispering, "Gomawo... Appa. Saranghae."
She made her way to Taeyeon's bedside and carressed her hair softly. 
"Taeyeon-ah, why were you so foolish?" Jessica's heart ached a little.
"Abeonim... I thought you were going to be in Korea only tomorrow? Why... Are you here today?" Jessica asked timidly.
"I was worried about her. I heard from my secretary that she has been really happy at London and also heard that she had fallen in love. It isn't something bad, but it isn't something good either. Doesn't she have to concentrate on her studies?" Mr Kim sighed with disappointment. But once he realized what he just commented, he changed his approach, "Taeyeon-ah, daddy's sorry. You're actually in the age to get a boyfriend. I was just worried that you'd do something silly if I forced to go to New York with me. I see.. You actually did. Do you love that guy?" 
Taeyeon looked at her father, her eyes b with tears. She mouthed, "Please don't talk about this now. Jessica you can explain it to him"
Jessica glanced towards her father and cowardly related everything to him.
Mr Kim was filled with anger and turned to his daughter, "AND YOU STILL LOVE HIM?"
Taeyeon hesitated for a while and then looked at her father with pleading eyes, "Yes."

Kris was outside of the hospital ward with Sehun beside him. He dragged him out because no matter what he says, he just wouldn't meet Taeyeon and clear everything up with her. Jessica boiled and couldn't take it any longer. She slammed her fist against the wooden table and screamed, "Kim Taeyeon! Wake up! He's a jerk! You're being the nice guy for too long! Be good to yourself for now!" Taeyeon smiled and closed her eyes. 

"Taeyeon-ah! Taeyeon!" Mr Kim called anxiously.
"Jessica get the doctor here, hurry!!" Jessica bidded to his request.
Kris' and Sehun's eyes rounded and stepped into the ward. Jessica glared at Sehun in shock and proceeded outside to get the doctor.
Kris looked at Taeyeon, "Taeyeon-ah, can you hear me?"
"Who are you? ARE YOU OH SEHUN? GET LOST!" Mr Kim stared at Kris menacingly.
"Abeonim, I'm not, I'm Kris, please. Taeyeon's our priority now! It's not the time to argue!" Kris retaliated.
Mr Kim looked down guiltily and frowned. He didn't expect sending Taeyeon to boarding school in London could cause her so many problems. But he believed that he had made the right decision as he knew that his daughter had matured through the months. 

The doctors did a thorough check on Taeyeon again and the 4 people waited outside impatiently. Mr Kim noticed Sehun and eyed Jessica. 
"Is... he?" Jessica nodded subtly.
"I'll.... deal with you later" Mr Kim growled at he glared at Sehun.

Taeyeon's fever was back but not so serious. It was 38 degrees celcius and everyone offered to stay back and take care of her. Jessica reassured Mr Kim that she would do a good job taking care of her best friend. Mr Kim felt safe of leaving his daughter under the hands of the kind girl Jessica. He motioned Sehun to go out of the room with him. 

"Yes.. Abeonim." Sehun spoke up.
"You dare to call me abeonim." Mr Kim spoke through his teeth.
"Uhmm... Ahjussi." Sehun corrected his words.
"Why do you want to torture that poor little girl? She's already repented!" 
"Ahjussi... You won't get it! It's the matters of the heart, you won't understand the both of us!"
"Yes I won't understand your matters. But that girl lying down there on the bed is my precious daughter. My one and only daughter. I can't bear to see my dear girl suffering because of you!"
"I'm sorry... And because I already have nothing to do with her..." Sehun choked on his words.
"I... Have nothing to do with her..." Sehun repeated.
"Are you sure you can let her go?" Mr Kim asked.
Sehun lifted his eyes to meet Mr Kim's.
"Because even if you can't, I'm still taking her away."
Sehun frowned and didn't understand the situation.
"Taking her... Away?" 
"Yes. Even if you can't let her go, I can't bear to see her suffer because of you. I was originally going to let her stay, because she loved you way too much. But seeing you treat her like this, I've changed my mind. I'm bringing her with me." Mr Kim stated his stand.
"What...? Ahjussi I don't get you. What is this about bringing her away?" Sehun was confused.
"Tae-Taeyeon hasn't told you that she was supposed to leave for New York tomorrow?" Mr Kim's eyed widened.
"No... Why wouldn't she tell me that?" He was disappointed and hurt.

Mr Kim left to pack for Taeyeon and himself. The doctors confirmed that Taeyeon was able to leave first thing in the morning tomorrow if her fever doesn't reach 38.5 degrees. Sehun and Kris were about to leave when Jessica called out, "Sehun! Do you... want to stay back?"
Sehun glanced at her and at Taeyeon. He hesistated for a moment, then agreed. 

Jessica and Kris left hand-in-hand as Sehun sat on the couch beside Taeyeon's bed.
"I'm sorry Taeyeon... I love you too... Don't leave me." A tear escaped his eye rim and landed on Taeyeon's cheeks.

 

 

 ♚ author's note 
sorry! This story was supposed to be a double update!
But I forgot to untick the "hide chapter" box lol... :( 
To make up for the emptiness of this story for this few months! I'm really sorry for the hiatus!
I hope this makes up everything! I think the next update should be in 4-5 days? I'm really sorry. If I have the time, I'll just write it in 2-3 days time.
How is the story so far? Please do comment! 
And please also upvote the story!^^ I would REALLY appreciate it! :D
Please also do support my main fanfic:

  Fate With Legs 

Till next time: CIAO ^^

cr.