#15

Bad Girl Gone Good

 

 15  Bad Girl Gone Good 

[-----Previous Chapter-----]

After an hour Taeyeon finally woke up, and Kris and Jessica sat around her asking her what happened.
‘’My dad is transferring me back to Korea’’
‘’Why?’’ Jessica asked
‘’Because the police had called him and they told him about the party’’
‘’When are you leaving?’’
‘’A week or so ..’’
‘’What happened with Sehun?’’ Kris asked
‘’I went over to your dorm to clear everything up with him.. it ended up with him slamming the door in my face’’
‘’That jerk!’’
‘’No.. I deserved it’’
‘’No, you didn’t!’’ Jessica said
‘’Does he know that you’re leaving?’’
‘’No.. and please don’t tell him’’
‘’Why?’’
‘’Because.. I don’t want him to know, please?’’
Jessica and Kris looked at each other for a second and then back at Taeyeon
‘’Fine..’’ They chorused.

"Taeyeon-ah... You don't have to do this..." Jessica looks at Taeyeon with pitiful eyes. 
Taeyeon glances at her best friend and gives her a subtle smile, "I'm going to be fine... I'm going to the Han River for a short walk, don't mind me and I'm going to be out for dinner. Remember to cook for yourself."Taeyeon was leaving in 2 days now. And Jessica's heart started to get lonelier and lonelier. 
Taeyeon slipped on her shoes and left. Jessica hangs her head down and frowns, preventing her tears from coming out. Taeyeon had been her best friend ever since she came. Jessica had witnessed how Taeyeon grew, how Taeyeon changed, how Taeyeon fell in love and fell.. Broken and lonely. A tear slid off Jessica's cheeks. 

Taeyeon was walking in the midst of sand with only her training set and one layer of jacket on. She didn't mind the winter wind and she couldn't be bothered to be thinking about her freezing feet that was covered by only slippers. Her hoodie covered half of her face as her eyes filled with tears. She walked... and walked... and walked. 

"Don't you have a jacket in your bag?" "No..." "You're so stupid, here"
Taeyeon heard a familiar voice and turned to her right. It was Sehun... And herself.
She remembered the time where it was raining and Sehun offered her a jacket. Taeyeon grimaced and faced front. She knocked herself on her head and mentally forced her to stop thinking of Sehun. Then another voice appeared.
"W-what do you mean?" "It means, will you be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon looked behind her. There stood Sehun again. Now he was facing her. Sehun took steps towards Taeyeon and she stumbled back. Taeyeon closed her eyes and opened it again... And he was gone. She fell on the soft sand and curled up into a ball. Her face was tucked in her legs as she started sobbing, "Why is all this happening to me? I've changed, I've really tried to change!" Taeyeon started screaming and cried louder. She took attention of the very little onlookers but she didn't care. She was lost from love. 

It started to drizzle and Taeyeon was still sitting on the sand crying. It started raining and Taeyeon looked up into the sky, "Do you understand my feelings, god?" It started pouring and Taeyeon started to cry even louder. By this time, she couldn't differentiate... Was that her tears, or was that the rain? 

Back at home, Jessica started to worry, Taeyeon didn't have an umbrella or a raincoat with her. How is she going to survive this rain? Panicking, she dialled for Kris, and asked him if he could go out and look for Taeyeon since he has a car because it'll be easier to spot her. He agreed and patted Sehun, who was reading, on his arm. 
"Sehun..."
"What?"
"Taeyeon is somewhere out there in the rain.. And I don't know if she's okay. Do you want to follow me and get her?"
"No. Don't ever mention her name in my face EVER again."
"STOP BEING A SPOILT BRAT! DO YOU KNOW THAT TAEYEON IS LEA-" Kris stopped after he realized that he almost spilled Taeyeon's secret.
"Taeyeon is what? If it's nothing big, please continue with what you were doing. Thank you." Sehun maintained his poker face and went back to his book.
"URGH! WHATEVER!" Kris was so angry that he couldn't reveal that Taeyeon was leaving as he made a promise. 

Kris slid into the car and started his engine. Thinking about Sehun, he knew that his brother would regret his decision not going along with him to get Taeyeon today... As it might be one of the last times that he will ever see her. Taeyeon was leaving in 2 days. He made a mental note to send Taeyeon off to the airport just before he leaves for school. He then scoots off to search for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was still sitting on the ground, but no longer crying. Her whole body was drenched, she already had no more energy in her body to cry. She didn't feel like crying. She was lifeless. Just then, a jacket wrapped around Taeyeon's petite body. Taeyeon lifts her head to see who it was. Her eyes widened and a gasp escaped through her lips. He pulled her up onto her feet and she looked into her brown orbs. A small smile cracked on her face. With that, her eyeballs flipped to the back and her world turned pitch black.
 

 

 ♚ author's note 
I'm so so so so so sorry for the late post!! My exams are around the corner and I've been slogging off books and notes... Didn't have the time to come back here! >< I haven't even updated my main story : Fate With Legs yet! >< Hope you enjoy this time's update!^^ 

I'm sorry the music player isn't working :( I will check and update if I can make it work again! ><
But here's the music if you wanna listen to it and read at the same time:
~너였으면 좋겠어 - 이정~

Although it's short, I'm putting you guys to curiousity first! I hope I can update more!! I will write the next few chapters and get back to you guys!
Thanks for staying with BGGG all this time! 

It's an honour to be able to share stories with all of you!^^ By the way, this is the first official chapter that I have written after the previous author "resigned"! Thank you author for giving me this chance to write to your fellow subscribers! 

BTW!! This chapter is a CLIFFFFHANGERRR, who will that guy be? Make a guess!!!^^ :D

Till next chapter, ciao!(:

 

Love,
thegirlonline

 

">