#1

Bad Girl Gone Good

 

 1  Bad Girl Gone Good 

Taeyeon’s POV;


I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, and vibrating under my pillow.
I grabbed it and answered the call - It’s was my best friend ‘SunMin’
‘’Tae-ah! it’s your birthday!!’’ she yelled through the phone
‘’I know, my father is going out of town for today so let’s have a party’’ i said
‘’Okay, i’ll invite people and you’ll fix drinks’’
‘’Okay, cool, I’ll see you later then’’  She said hanging up.
I walked downstairs to see if my dad had left yet, and he has.
I didn’t see him, but i found a note from him hanging on the door
‘’ I’ll be back tomorrow, behave yourself.
Love dad’’
I kinda felt guilty now, i know he wants me to stop behaving bad, and partying.
Sorry dad.. i guess i have to disappoint you again.

- A few hours later
People were dancing on my couch, and people were screaming, and some people were making out like crazy in the bathrooms.
I noticed my best friend was dancing upon this guy like crazy, which meant - she’s drunk.
I started dancing too and started to let loose
Until, i heard a knock on the door.
I thought it was just another guest so i opened it and saw my dad..
‘’I’m back early..’’ he didn’t finish his sentence when he saw all the people dancing
he pushed me to the side when he walked in and started to yell at everyone to get out of the house.
It was now only me and my dad standing in the living room.
‘’That’s it Taeyeon, you are going to boarding school whether you like it or not!’’ he yelled at me trying to keep in his anger.
And i knew i couldn’t do anything about it so i just sighed and went upstairs to my bedroom and let sleep take over my body.

6:00 AM - the next day.

I was standing in front of the limo who was supposed to drive me to the airport for my flight..
The school i’m transfering to is in London.
My dad looked at me and said ‘’I’ll call you, and i’ll come visit once a month’’
I sighed ‘’Do i really have to do this? i’ll change’’ i said hoping he would change his mind.
‘’You’ve said that alot, and i can’t trust you anymore, i need you to change for the good and that means boarding school. They are very strict there so please behave yourself’’
I looked at him and said ‘’I’ll try’’
He smiled at me and said ‘’Good, now go or else you’ll be late for the flight’’
I hugged him goodbye and sat down in the limo.
The driver started to drive to the airport and i knew i would have to figure something out to get expelled.

Some hours later

I was standing infront of the school with my lagguge when the principal came up to me and introdued herself.
She helped me with my lagguge and we walked inside
‘’I’ve talked with your dad, and he told me alot, and trust me, in the beginning it’s going to be hard but eventually you will enjoy your time here, the students here are very nice’’
I sighed and we stopped infront of a door ‘’This is your room, you’ll share a room with another girl named Jessica’’ She opened the door and we went inside
There was no one there ‘’Right now, Jessica is in class so she’ll be back soon. Unpack and make yourself comfortable’’ she said and closed the door behind her when she walked out.
I sighed once again and looked around the room, it looked okay, but it’s still small for 2 people.

After 5 minutes a girl with long brown hair came inside the door and greeted me.
‘’Oh, you must be Taeyeon, I’m Jessica’’ she said with a smile
‘’Yeah, yeah’’
She looked at my clothes
‘’Is there something wrong?’’ i asked with a rude tone
‘’No, but we have to wear uniforms here’’
She said while pointing at a uniform
It was a white shirt and black skirt and some black shoes
‘’Uh, i’m not wearing that, that’s ugly’’
‘’You have to..’’
I sighed, and grabbed the clothes and changed in the bathroom and came outside
‘’Happy?’’
‘’Haha, yes, let’s go eat, i’m starving’’ she said while grabbing my arm and rushed to the cafeteria.
It was big, and a lot of people were eating, Jessica took a plate of french fries and i grabbed nothing. It looked disgusting.
We sat down by a table.
‘’So, Taeyeon, why are you here? i mean you don’t seem like a person that fits this school’’
‘’My dad sent me here, he thinks coming here will change my behaviour’’
‘’Oh, he doesn’t trust you?’’
‘’No, But i’ll be out of here soon’’
‘’How?’’ she asked
‘’I’ll try to get expelled’’
‘’Hahaha, good luck, people don’t usually get expelled here, you’ll have to try hard’’
‘’What should i do then?’’
‘’I don’t know, but 2 years ago this girl got expelled for having in her room, the principal found out about it and expelled her’’
‘’So if i have with someone, or pretend so, i’ll get expelled?’’
‘’I think so’’
‘’Great then, i’ll do that’’
‘’With who? Trust me the guys here are not that easily’’
I saw two boys sitting down at a table and i noticed alot of girls were looking at them
‘’Who is that?’’ i asked
‘’That’s Sehun and his brother Kris, they’re the principal’s sons, as you can see alot of girls want them. But they don’t go out on dates and such, 1 year ago i talked to Kris and he was a total jerk to me’’
‘’Hm.. which one is who?’’
‘’The one with black hair is Kris and the one with brown hair is Sehun’’
I looked at them and turned back to Jessica
‘’I’ll take Sehun, you can have Kris’’
‘’Sehun? are you crazy? he will reject you, he rejects everyone’’
‘’Well, i’m not giving up, i have to get expelled’’
She sighed and said ‘’fine, what are you going to do?’’
‘’Easy, i’ll just talk to him, smile at him and ask him out’’
‘’You think he’ll say yes?’’
‘’Duh, he has to’’ i said with confidence
‘’Fine’’
Two girls walked up to us and said ‘’Jessica and.. new girl, today we will have a little party at the gym, you should come’’
Perfect, i thought
‘’Who is going?’’ i asked
‘’Hm, Everyone i think, it’s almost like a school dance’’
‘’Great, we’ll be there’’ and with that they left
‘’Taeyeon, that’s Jung-Ah, she’s tried to get a hold of Sehun for like a year now’’
‘’She’s not that pretty so i understand why he doesn’t give her a chance’’
I noticed that Kris was looking at Jessica and when he noticed that i was looking at him he turned away.
‘’Jess, i think you should go for it’’
‘’What do you mean?’’ she asked
‘’I mean, Kris, Tonight we’ll wear something hot, and you have to talk to him, he just stared at you but turned away when he saw that i noticed it’’
I saw that her cheeks got a little red
‘’You’re right, Tae. We should go for it’’
‘’That’s the spirit’’ i said with a smile
We walked up to our room and tried to find something to wear for the party.
I grabbed a black tight dress, with some high heels and put it on the bed so i wouldn’t have to look for it later on.
I saw Jessica was struggling to find something so i took one of my pink dresses and gave it to her.
‘’Should i wear this? it’s so.. short’’
‘’Trust me, Kris will go nuts, and we have to stand out don’t we?’’
‘’True..’’
She was so innocent, i don’t get it. I guess it’s just her personality.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror and said ‘’I will so be out of here the next 2 months if my plan works’’
‘’Tae!! come on, we need to get dressed, the party starts in 2 hours’’ Jessica yelled.
‘’I’m coming!’’
Hopefully, tonight will be a good night.

 

 ♚ author's note 
 

Chapter 1 ^_^

What do you guys think? Do comment ~ 

cr.

">