#13

Bad Girl Gone Good

 

 13  Bad Girl Gone Good 

Taeyeon’s POV:
Throwing all my clothes on my bed, I was still in a dilemma of what to wear for the party and it was going to start in 2 hours!
Picking up a white mini dress in one hand and a plain purple shirt with highwaist shorts set in another, I cocked my head to the side unable to choose.
“Sica-yah!” I bellowed.
“YES?”
“Come here!”

“Wait wait wait! I’m putting on my eyeliner!”
“Okay, just come when you’re done!” I replied.
Looking at my bed and sighing at all the mess that I had just made, I started picking up clothes to hand them back up into the closet. I was thirsty for Sehun’s attention and wanted to look good. Taking them up one by one, I accidentally dropped a black long-sleeved cropped top and a low-cut shorts on the ground. Blinking at the set, a lightbulb set off at the back of my head.

By this time, Jessica was almost done with her makeup when I exited the bathroom with the cropped top and shorts matched with fishnet stockings.
“Jessica! I need to do my makeup, are you done?” I cried impatiently.
“Okay, I’m almost done, almost done!” blinking her eyes after applying her volume mascara.
I was literally gaping at Jessica with her full makeup face. She was gorgeous, and I didn’t know why nobody didn’t notice her in the first place! She had unique cat eyes, a high nose bridge and small nose shape, and perfect small lips!
“What’s wrong?” she pouted.
“You’re amazing! Why haven’t you put MORE makup?”
“I would look too unnatural...” she faded off.
“Okay, you should get dressed now, my turn to do my makeup,” I ushered her away.

The doorbell rang and I gasped.
“Already?” I thought to myself.
“Taeyeon-ah! I’ll go get the door! Please hurry up with whatever that you’re doing!” Jessica demanded.
“I got it!”

In no time, the two-storey dorm was filled with guests and crazy partying people. I was upstairs, glancing down to the first storey to see if Sehun and Kris had arrived or not. Disappointed with my mini scavenger, I turned back to go up again when another doorbell was heard. Jessica squeezed her way through the packed area and turned the doorknob. My head turned back and my heart temporarily froze.
Was Sehun here?
The door opened and Jung-Ah strutted in like a peacock. I frowned in dismay as I felt heat rising up my body.
We didn’t invite her here!
Just when I decided to storm up to her and make a fuss, another doorbell rang and my eyes widened.
Jung-Ah was here for Sehun...
Sehun and Kris entered the dorm and exclaimations were heard here and there, squeals from fangirls, gossiping within the cliques.
I was looking at Jessica as she proceeded to the dining table.
She picked up a wine glass and a small spoon.

“Everyone please listen up!” Jessica raised her voice, standing on a chair and knocking her wine glass.
The crowd quitened down and looked at her.
“As you guys know, Taeyeon is a transfer student from Korea and we are holding this party to officially welcome her over!” Jessica blushed.
“Actually, it is just a casual party... but! Let’s still welcome our newest member of our school, KIM TAEYEON!”
I didn’t expect that from Jessica, was she drunk?
Everyone in the first storey was cheering and calling for my name. I didn’t want to enter in a red carpet manner, I just wanted to enter normally. I sighed and walked down the stairs.
Screaming from drunkards and cheering from the crowd were distinct as I lowered my head and felt the heat rush to my cheeks.
I looked up and my eyes met Sehun’s.
He was possessing a poker face but as soon as our eyes met, a spark set off in his orbs and my whole body tingled. He smiled at me and I smiled back as well.
I made my way over to Sehun and jumped on him with a hug.
“Sehun you’re here!”
“Of course I’d be here, with my girlfriend, where else could I be?” he claimed as his arms s around my waist.
I gave him a toothy grin and blushed.

After a minutes into the party with Sehun, I walked away to chat with other seniors from the school I had never met before.

Sehun’s POV:

Taeyeon had just left to meet the other seniors, I should get something to drink.
I went over to the self-made dining table-bar and ordered a cup of orange juice. The bartender was Taeyeon’s and Jessica’s classmate that had took up a course on bartending. He was impressive with his tricks and mixing. From the corner of my eye, I saw someone approaching and I smiled.
“Taeyeon-ah!” I turned to the side, thinking that it was Taeyeon.
It caught me in horror when my lips met with the person’s lips.
It was Jung-Ah! I pulled away and touched my lips with my index finger in guilt.
“Jung-Ah! What are you doing?”
“Nothing, just hanging with my boyfriend-to-be,” Jung-Ah sat on my lap.
I pushed her away and stood up abruptly.
“Why are you behaving like this Jung-Ah yah?”
“Why? Do you not like it?”
Jung-Ah was wearing a red bra-let and black short shorts.
She leaned forward to show her cleavage as I turned away with a frown. I was starting to get really angry at her.
Jung-Ah slid her finger down my tie and held the tip of the tie and grapsed it. My eyes widened and I tried to push her away. She held me even tighter and glanced over her shoulder.

Taeyeon’s POV:

I was looking around for Sehun as I saw Jung-Ah and Sehun hooking up at the bar that I suggested.
It feels like my heart just dropped to the floor, I walked over to them.
‘’So, this is what you do behind my back?!’’ I yelled at Sehun
He turned around in shock ‘’Tae, it’s not what you think, I swear!’’
‘’Get out, I’m done with you!’’
‘’Let me explain first!’’
‘’Explain what?! I SAW IT, you two were hooking up.’’
‘’It wasn’t like that!’’
‘’You know what? have fun with the trash of the whole school, she’ll fit you perfectly.’’
‘’Wow.. okay, I guess it’s over’’ He said as he walked out of the dorm with Jung-Ah following him.

Jessica came over to me, and hugged me while I was crying on her shoulder.

 

 

 ♚ author's note 
 

So, I got a co-author, yay! ^-^

Thank you all for subscribing, commenting & upvoting!

cr.

">