The Fifth Song

The Song

 

"Sorry we're late" I managed to spit out as all eyes fell on us "we got held up..."

"That's okay, just take your seat" Mrs. Choi said standing beside Super Junior, Me and Ryeowook quickly made awkward eye contact so I kept my gaze on the floor as me and Lizzy shuffled to our seats. I could feel my face flush with embarrassment as the class waited in silence till we sat.
"Good Morning class, as the more awake pupils hear may have noticed we have some guesses" Three girls sitting at the front screamed, wow guys way to play it cool -__- "shh! Okay. Now these charming young men have kindly offered to assist you in your performance skills pieces for your upcoming assessment. I'll let them tell you the rest." Mrs.Choi bowed slightly and stepped back as Leeteuk stepped forward to take over. " Anyohaseyo ! We are Super JuniOR!" Leeteuk introduced and I swear to god almost the whole class including Lizzy replied " Anyohaseyo! We are E.L.F OR!!!" And believe me I would have joined in if I wasn't spaced out at the time ..... OMO  I must have stuck like a sore thumb, not again!

"Hello, yes, okay,  well we are here as only part of Super Junior, I'm sorry we couldn't all be here today, but I was sure you guys would understand"  The three girls screamed again "SARANGHAE LEETEUK OPPA!!!!" and "WE UNDERSATAND!!"...-_____-....Luckily they were shhhed by the teacher so Leeteuk continued "Here with me today are my lovely assistants, Eunhyuk-" Eunhyuk posed awkwardly and the class let out a laugh I looked to Lizzy, smiling like a idiot. " Heh,  Yesung,  Henry, and Ryeowook." I gulped, why him he's was so cold to me! Granted it was the most interesting lesson I have had yet but it felt VERY uncomfortable, every now and then catching Ryeowooks eyes and looking away fast. But the worst part was when Leeteuk started picking people out to have a privet session with a Super Junior member. Leeteuk read from a list...it was clear that only the top students in the class were being picked as Lizzy went with Eunhyuk to dance, Dean with Henry and Hyemi with Yesung to song write. I let out a sigh of relief,  AeEun was the top singer in my class, I was safe.  "AeEun?" Leeteuk called......oh... "AeEun?"...no ....
" Oppa, AeEun's at the dentist" Someone shouted....no, no, no, no,..
"Mrs. Choi who do you recommend?".....no.....please....no....why....no.....no.....if there is a god! I-
"Well Mrs. Anni over there is another of our promising trainees" My heart stopped.  My body tensed. My face burned. My hands started to sweat. I've tried to overcome this fright so many times. Lizzy, where's Lizzy when you need her!  I freeze  up when things get like this, just like my stage fright! I Slowly pushed myself up from my table and began the trek to the front of the room, I could feel Ryeowook frowning!
"Oh, hurry up-" I was about to speed up but the "Get your things out AeEun you were about to miss the opportunity to train with Ryeowook-shii" My head snapped up, the was AeEun rushing in through the door dazed and confused..........omo........thank god..... I looked away feeling stunned and uncomfortable.

Lizzy

I was dancing with THE Eunhyuk! The Eunhyuk that inspired me to dance and now I was dancing with him. I could hardly believe it! He was so nice to me. The song we were dancing to was only 2 minutes long and the dance moves were very ticky but it was undoubtedly the best two minutes of my life!
"Your amazing, you learned that really quick! Its taken me weeks!"
"Thank you, your very good yourself" I tried my best not to freak out. I smiled like a idiot, I realised and went to cover my mouth, he chuckled and smiled to, I love that gummy smile.
"Well I already know that routine sooo.."
"Fair point" I laughed awkwardly..im an idiot...
"Let's go over it one more time then you go one your own"
"S-sure" He smiled and walked to the stereo, then we took our stating positions. 1,2,3 and 4 Go!
We both danced symmetrically and it was perfect, we were perfect, am I just fangirling or can he feel it to? I hope I'm not.

Anni

While Lizzy was practicing Leeteuk stayed infrount of the class with the teacher talking about how to get into live performance but as he was talking Mrs. Choi  was called into Ryeowooks practise room. When she returned she was leading AeEun out "I love you Ryeowook Oppa!!!" she screamed back at him as she was hushed out "Anni Your up" Mrs said in a very harsh pissed off tone...erk.. I took a deep breath and slowly made my way to the practise room door.
"Okay, don't worry the rest of you, you will all get a chance to perform, and because there are only a few of you left you have me all to yourselves-" Leeteuk chirped "KAAAAAAAAA" The four girls screamed AeEun now included. Mrs. Choi quickly whispered to me as I passed "Lizzy is performing well, so you should be okay with your stage fright, project your voice and you will stand out, make him remember you" she smiled at me as I bowed and walked to the door....Oh Mrs. You don't have to worry about that...he remembers me alright.

 

xxxxThank you for so much for reading, please subscribexxxxx