The Third Song

The Song

 

I barely had the energy to push myself back up, I was tired, I hadn't slept at all last night , and I was still cold, I had managed to keep myself up last night by continues singing practise Having no energy to get up again I slumped back and lent against the was behind  me. My eyes slowly closed by themselves and everything went quiet....
"-t's her there!" I heard a muffled voice
"Has she been there all night?"
"All night long" I pulled my eyes open to find a tall chubby man in a suit, of cause it was the security guard from yesterday staring down at me.
"Wha!" I almost jumped out of my skin
"Sorry to startle you, but i have been hearing about you , and I want to hear you sing seeing as you are so persistent about it. prove to me that your good enough and I shall find you a place on the course, if you're not I will take you to the police station..." At this point my mind blew up!
"s-say what?!"
" Prove that you can sing and I will get you into SM,"
"W-why?"
"No one is this persistent if they don't have pure good talent, unless they are a Sasang fan...and if you are..... the police station will be more interested in you than SM. Got that?..." I gulped
" I'll sing! I'll sing, I can sing!" I pushed myself up, much to my surprise.
"Okay good, please follow me."
"You're a security guard I didn't know you could?"
" Being head of security to Lee Soo Man has its perks," he smirked when he saw the shock on my face "may i have your name?"
"Anni, My names Anni"

The guard, known as Leegin helped me fill in the forms after hearing me sing and got me in to the lesson. I had never been happier, My dreams wer finaly coming true! I found my new friend who was also in my classes her name was Lizzy, she was a dancer, we sat next  to each other, and she helped me with my stage fright when we performed together. She even offered to let me live with her in her apartment if I helped to pay the rent. I accepted without hesitation and considering that out of the both of us I had the better paid job, it all worked out fine. We hadn't lived there for long, she had only lived there for about a month before she offered it to me so both of us had some trouble finding our door as the lift was out of order and the stairs had no numbers.... but ever since the day i got in, I cant stop thinking about Ryeowook....I thought he would be....would be...i dunno......but....I definatly have strong feelings for him....i just cant work out if there positive or negitive.....

xxxxx SORRRYYY THIS IS SOOO SHORT >.< but author-nim promises to wright loads next time xxxx

xxxxxThank you for reading, commenting and subscribing xxxxxx