The First Song

The Song

 

I took a deep breath, straightened my back, held my head high and meaningfully walked through the front doors. Once again I was first hit by the smell of overly clean floor and the muffling aroma of polish. But I was by far from worried about that;  it was the security guards gaze which scanned over me, that concerned me.  Worst of all I recognised his face... from last time. Avoiding eye contact with him I nervously strode over the front reception.
"Hello welcome to SM entertainment, How may I be of service?" The lady behind the desk asked with her routine plastic smile, and spoke in her annoying voice, not even looking up from the computer at me.
"um...I would like to sign a application form for singing classes."
"...you would like to sign a contract with SM entertainment?"
"yes, yes please."
I secretly crossed my fingers whist she fiddled with the computer. Hoping that this time there will be more spaces. Hoping she would of forgotten my face. This, was my one shot. I can wait any longer!
"... I'm sorr- Hey! you again!!" She looked up.
DAM!
"I told you last time, there are no more places, you need someone to verify your ability-"
"But I need this, please-" Someone grabbed my arm
" Excuse me miss, can I ask you to step this way," I hadn't even seen the security guard move!
"Say what?!"
"We don't want any trouble, please step this way," he signed "...again." i snatched my arm back.
"All I want to do is sing, please, give me a chance!" I begged "I won't complain about anything, i'll do whatever you say just...please."
... There was a pause. The security guard glanced at the receptions. She looked the over way. Great.
"This way please," the security guard grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the huge glass doors.
"Hey!"
"We don't want any trouble."
"Oh COME ON! That's all you can say, just hear me out a sec!" I got no further response just a look of cold servility. Can he even her what I'm saying?!  "Cut it out please!" I jerked backward to free myself, but he had  tight grip on my arm. My legs were struggling to keep up with his, and to sum it all up I was walking backwards. "Please ... sir just-" I suddenly pushed away with more force than  I realised I had, ripping myself away from his grasp. YES! I'm free!
BASH!
I backed up into a passerby and knocked them off their feet in my attempt to escape, my feet tangled with his and I fell to the floor. Thankfully for me my fall was cushioned by the poor man's leg. It took me a while to get a grip on the current situation, as soon as I did I shuffled my weight off his leg. "Oh my god I'm so sorry , I didn't see you behind me, here let me help you get your stuff"  I reached for his fallen folder, as I picked it up I caught a glance of the name. 'Ryeowook' My heart jumped out of my throat. No, Please no! Not him! I'll bump in to anyone! But Super Juniors Ryeowook, You've got to be kidding me! Not today! At a concert maybe! NOT TODAY!
"-nk you," a mumbled voice faintly made it through my thoughts in to my brain
"Sorry what?"
"Thank you," Ryeowook said again, holding the folder I had with one hand, waiting for me to let go.
"Oh yeah, of course, sorry" I let him take it
"I'm sorry about the inconvenience Ryeowook-shii." the security guard cut in saying whilst bowing "She was just leaving."
Oh Yeah!?
Ryeowook stood himself up and brushed his jeans off. I didn't know why though, the floors were spotless, too clean. "Its Fine don't mention it" he replied to the security guard being the only one left on the floor I began to discreetly crawl away. Much to my dismay I didn't get very far. The security guard grabbed me and pulled me up.
"Have a nice day," he said to Ryeowook who bowed then left. I watched him walk away while the guard took me the rest of the way to the door. " I no longer want trouble" he pushed me outside "have a nice day" he snarled and closed the glass door in
my face.

~><~

xxxxx Thank you all so much for reading xxxxx