The Second Song

The Song

 

Ryeowook

I walked away from them quickly so I didn't have to be pulled into whatever it was, I reached the corner and checked my leg, luckily the girl was light so there wasn't any damage to it. I would be fine for dance practice thank god. I heard some voices behind me, must be them again, I secretly peaked around the corner to observe the security guard. he was dragging the girl over to the door, pushed her out slammed the door in her face and marched away. My gaze stayed on the girl, she just stood there frozen to the spot, staring through the glass. What had she done to get kicked out? The girl put her hand on the door as a tear trickled down her beautiful face, she let her left hand drop to her side and slowly turned around, walking away.
"Ryeowook-shii, come on we gotta go!" I jumped and spun around shocked, CRIST EUNHYUK!
"Who are you looking at?" Eunhyuk asked,
"No one, " he looked at me curiously "Okay lets go, this meeting important, right?"
"Yeah but they're all boring!" Eunhyuk grumbled.

When the meeting was over the guys and I left swiftly, each of us trying to be the first to leave.  Some talking about our soon to be new manager however  I realised Eunhyuk was walking quietly by himself. We had just been told or concept for 'y, Free and Single' once again he had to have his eyes covered .... poor guy and he doesn't even have a girlfriend to reassure him that he's not ugly. Consumed in my thoughts I didn't realise Siwon was running up to me.
"Ryeowook-shii didn't you have a blue and black folder" Siwon called,
...huh... oh yeah.....DAM MY FOLDER!
"Yeah did you pick it up?"
"No sorry I didn't know if it was yours, do you want me to go back and get it for you?"
"No its fine, I'll get it." I walked back towards the meeting room, climbing those ridiculous stairs. Once I arrived I saw that the corridor and room lights had already been turned off, but I was still able to find my folder lying annoyingly on the desk in front of me. How did I forget that?! As I grabbed it I heard a mumbling from outside it sounded like someone was singing, I checked my watch 1:00 am. Who would be in there at this time of night? Trainees have to leave at 11:00, and that's not SNSD or F(x)...so who is it? I wondered to the window in the door and peaked in. It was her. The pretty girl from earlier, she's was the one with the security guard, why was she still here? She had a good voice, very good in fact. But it was getting late , I had to get back home to cook for the others, I turned away from the window and walked back the way I came.

The next day Leeteuk had over slept so he had to wake us all up really quickly and drive us down to SM for dance practice. As I was the first one ready and because our old manager was on maternity leave I had to drive. When we arrived I let the others get out while I parked the car. It didn't take long, so I marched towards the entrance to follow the others in to the practise room. But just before I made it to the front door someone grabbed my arm and pulled me off to the side. Again it was the girl from last night! What was she doing?
"I'm sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean to hit you, and I'm sorry for interrupting you just know but I wondered if you could help me sign a contract with SM?" She blurted out rather fast.
"W-What..." THAT was what she wanted!? thank god I thought she was a saeseng!
"I know it's a weird thing to ask but I really need this, you of all people must understand?" she knelt on the ground and bowed her head, wow , this is a first. But in regret I just couldn't. I'm not aloud.
"I-I'm sorry, but I can't help you," I smiled weakly and quickly walked away, trying not to look back at the crying girl sitting on the ground. I continued walking and entered SM through the glass door......I had to ignore what just happened....but I still felt bad...because she was right I do understand, but I didn't get any help, why should I give her any.

XXX Thank You for reading!!! Please comment and subscribe XXXX