I Dont Want to Expect

Let The Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon's POV:

Im walking in the school ground when I saw someone crying hard. I walk towards to the crying girl and recognize that shes Kang Sora. Why is she crying. I went to her and sit beside her.

"Sora-ssi, why are you crying? What happend?" I asked her.

"Leeteuk-oppa left me." She said between her sobs.

"Why?!" I widen my eyes and asked her again.

"I dont know.." She said wiping her tears and walk away.

That Leeteuk, what got on his mind and left Sora like that. I need to find him. Hes so dead meat to me. But in the same way I feel relief for what he do. I dont know why. I went to the school gymnasium and saw Leeteuk there sitting in the bench listening a song on his Ipod while his eyes closed.

'Yah Leeteuk-ssi!" I yelled in front of his face cause him to fell in the bench.

"Oh you scared me. Why did you do that?!" He shouted as well.

"I saw Sora crying hard because she said you broke up with her." I said to him then he smiled. "What the hell Leeteuk-ssi, you made Sora broken hearted and you can still smile like an idiot!" I yelled at him.

"Because you said that shes cheap, that's why I broke up with her." He said still smiling.

"Whatever, do what you want. Might you get bad Karma with that." I said to him.

"What? Karma? You know what. Im like a storm Taengoo, I relent to girls.." He said

"What? Relent?" I dont know what his supposed to mean.

"Yeah relent.. That was Donghae said to me. Relent meaning is to become less severe, to healed, to stop.." He explained to me. "Ok for example.. The fury of the storm began to Relent.." He added and I understand what he want to say.

"Wow so your studying now huh.." I smacked his head lightly and ran away to him then stuck my tongue to him. "Merong~~!!"

"What the.. Hey you girl acting like a boy get back here!" He yelled and start chasing me. I ran as fast as I could but Leeteuk is so fast. He grab my shoulder but I got tripped cause me to twist my ankle and fell down.

"Ouch.. My foot." I held my left foot and saw my ankle is swolen.

"Oops Sorry.." He kneeled down and checked my foot. Its hurt so bad and I cant even stand up.

"Its ok.. My fault too.." I said to him but I saw in his eyes that he feels guilty.

"C'mon I give you piggyback.." He position his back in front of me.

"No thank you I can walk.." I tried to stand up but I fell again.

"See you cant even stand up. Ride on my back now.." I can see in his eyes that hes serious so I wrapped my arms on his back of his neck and rode on his back.

He stand up and start to walk towards to clinic.I blushed and I feel m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter