No Chance At All

Let The Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's POV:

I was in the school field doing my job as usual, cleaning. I saw a group of cheerdancer practicing there dance routine. I simply watched them while sweeping the ground. I also saw a bunch of guys yelling and cheering at the girls. And there is Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong is the school kingka. Hes very rich and he can get all what he wants. He also courting Jessica since i dont know. I sighed and thought that I have no chance at all against Jaejoong.

I continue my work then passed them. I heard some of the cheerdancer talking about me.

"Oh look, its Lee Donghae. Hes so handsome and smart. I heard that hes the brightest student in night class." said the girl.

I smiled from her compliment to me. But I saw Jaejoong is smirking and glared at me. I keep my head down and walked away.

"Hey Jaejoong looks like someone is getting all your attention." One of whisper to him enough to heard that.

"Oh yeah?"  Then he kicked the trashcan causing to scattered again the garbage that I cleaned earlier.

"Jaejoong why did you do that?!" One of the cheerdancer yelled to him but he just walked away with his group followed by the cheerdancer.

I sighed and walk towards to the bin and start cleaning all of it again. I was in the middle of my task when I saw my inspiration in life. Jessica.. I said to my mind and stared to her.

"Hi there!" She said and I was shocked. Did she just said hi to me? I keep staring at her and she walks towards me.

"Jessica!" I heard a yell from my back then I turned and realize that Jessica is not looking at me but for her friend. I chuckled for my stupidity and false hope.

 

Jessica's POV:

I walked towards to tiffany and give her a friendly hug. I was in the good mood today because of what happend earlier in the classroom.

"Jessi lets get out of her." She whisper to me and I got confused.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because your wierdo stalker is approaching t.." she cutted by suddenly appearing of OK Taecyeon.

Hes my suitor but more likely, hes my stalker. Seriously he keep nagging on me causing me to irritated to him.

"Jessica-ssi, flower for you.." Taecyeon give me a bouquet of red roses. Im not rude so I forced to accept his offer to me.

"Thank you Taecyeon-ssi. Really thank you" I need to get out of here. "But Teacyeon-ssi I have something important to do, Right Tiff.." I slightly elbow Tiffany giving her a signal to escape to my stalker.

"Yeah right we have something to do important. Let go Jessi" We didnt wait for his reply and we run toward to the school gate. Phew that was close, I thought and bid a goodbye to my bestfriend.

 

NO ONE'S POV:

Donghae is just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter