After 5 Years...

Let The Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-After 5 Years- Leeteuk's POV:

"Sir.. Heres the document thats you need to study.." My secretary said then put the thick files on my table.

"Okay Thanks..." I thank her then she got out in my office. I am now the President of our family business. After of hours of reading the files, I started to get bored. I my laptop and surf in the internet. I look at the daily news and widen my eyes for what I saw. Kim Taeyeon - Multi-Awarded Photographer. So Taeyeon is now a Photographer. I search more about her and found her contact no. Got it! I dialled and she pick up.

"Yoboseyo?" I heard her voice on the other line.

"Taengoo!" I yelled

"Yah dont shout.. Wait your voice is familiar.... Leeteuk-ssi?" She said and I got surprised she recognize my voice.

"Yup! How are you? Can we meet.. Almost 5 years were not keep in touch.. I will bring Donghae too.. Your in..?" I said to her. After graduation she suddenly disappear. Her parents said she went to Japan and study there.

"Uhmm. Okay.. Meet me at Lotte World tomorrow 3pm.. I miss going to Theme park." Taeyeon said.

"Okay.. See you there" I said to her then she hung up. I wonder what she looks like now. Back in high school she looks like a boy because of her boyish style. Im grinning to myself everytime I thought about her.

"Sir... Why are you giggling the board members is looking at you." My secretary whispered me. Oh Crap Im in the middle of meeting. I awkwardly smiled to them and look down. Man this is so embarassing.

 

----------------Let the Love Begin----------------

 

Its almost 3pm now but no signs of Taeyeon. Me and Donghae is standing at the entrace of the theme park. Where is she..

"Hey are you sure that she will come? Donghae asked me.

"Yes she will because she promise me.. And I know she will not ditch us." I said looking around. "Hae. I wonder what she looks like now. Do you have an idea?" I asked him

"I dont know maybe shes a lady now." He said but I dont believe him.

"Maybe its not. Im sure she got a muscle now. haha!" I laughed. While laughing I notice a girl, standing in the corner."Hae look.." I pointed to the girl. "Wow shes beautiful." I said then Donghae squinted his eyes.

"Kim Taeyeon?!" He said and I turned again to the girl.

"What?! Shes Taeyeon?!" I looked carefully to the girl. Donghae is right she Taeyeon. We walk towards to her.

"Taengoo?" I said suddenly I feel my heartbeat thumping wild. Degeun Degeun Degeun. Then she took off her glasses.

"Its good that you still remeber me.." She said. "Donghae is that you?" She turned to Donghae.

"Taeyeon is that really you? You change a lot.. I dont even recognize you." I said looking at her eyes. Wow her eyes is captivating. So this is love feels like. I thought in my mind. In just a second I fell in love to her.

"I know..." She shortly said and smiled.

"Hae.. She so gorgeous~" I whispered to Donghae.

"What are you guys murmuring..?" Taeyeon said and look at me.

"Oh Nothing.. Uhmm I carry your bag.." I offer to her..

"No thanks.. By the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter