The Plan; He's Back?!

Let The Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
No One's POV:

"Here's your food.. and here's mine.." Leeteuk and Taeyeon are having lunch and Leeteuk placed the food in their table and start eating.

"Thank you.. By the way, how did you know about Jessica?" Taeyeon asked munching her food.

"Ahh that yeah.. we knew each other back in high school because we were groupmate in one subject. And I know Donghae loves Jessica so I didnt woo her and I believe that Jessica is reserve for Donghae.." said Leeteuk.

"Donghae loves Jessica?!" Taeyeon confusedly asked.

"Oh right you dont know about this.. and yes .. Donghae loves Jessica more than anything since highschool. But Donghae dont have a chance to confessed to her because Jessica went to US 5 yrs. ago."

Taeyeon became silent and continue eating her food. "Leeteuk.. I have a good idea.. why dont we help them to get close to each other.." Taeyeon said.

"I like that.. But the question is.. will Jessica accept Donghae?" Said Leeteuk and Taeyeon frowned.

"Why not.. Maybe.. Jessica-ssi is not that kind of girl.. and beside I also like to help Donghae to become happy." Taeyeon said and scoop an ice cream.

"How about me.. When you will make me happy.." Leeteuk said and sighed..

"Yeah you wish.. C'mon breaktime is over.. I need to go back in the office.." Said Taeyeon got up from her seat and walked outside the restaurant. Soon Oppa soon. She thought.

 

Jessica's POV:

6 days passed and I nearly finish my presentation for Mr. Choi. Im typing in my computer for the last document that I need for the presetation for tomorrow but suddenly my computer froze for some reason. I gasped in shock because I didnt save yet my presentation. I started to panic and I dont what to do.

"No way! No.. Dont be like this!" I said keep tapping the keyboard hoping to get back my computer to normal but it didnt work.

"Jessica-ssi what happend?" Taeyeon come to my room asking for what happend.

"T-Taeyeon-ssi.. Can you please call the technician from the ICT department?.. My computer suddenly hang."  I said and tears form in my eyes. All the hardwork that I putted in this presentation will be gone. Im so dead.

"Jessica-ssi.. They said that the technician will arrive tomorrow.." Taeyeon said.

"W-what?.. How do I finish my presentation.. THIS IS STUPID!!" I shouted in frustration. Taeyeon shock from what I said but I dont care.

"J-Jessica-ssi.. Please calm down."

"Taeyeon-ssi.. Can you please leave me alone for a while.." I said then Taeyeon walked out in the office. I cried silently. Then a few minutes later, Donghae entered the room.

"Ma'am here's the bond paper that you requested earlier." He said while holding a pile of bond paper.

"Just put it there." I pointed the table avoiding the eye contact to him. After he put the blank papers in the table. "Now leave.." I said to him.

"Here Ma'am.." I look at him and he hand me a handkerchief. Why is this guy is so stubborn.. I thought and glared at him.

"I have my own handkerchief.. Didnt I told to you to leave." I rudely said to him. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" Now I yelled to him. I dont know what got into me but I need to be alone.

 

Donghae's POV:

Its almost 8pm but Jessica is still in her office finishing her presentation for tomorrow. She requested me to get her a pile of bond paper and send that to her room. When I was about to enter her office. I heard that her computer has been frozen and hang. I saw Jessica in panic situation and I want to help her. I also saw her crying silently while tapping the keyboard. I took a deep breath and entered her office.

"Ma'am here's the bond paper that you requested earlier." I said

"Just put it there." She said while pointing the empty table behind her. "Now leave.." She said. I look behind Jessica and I pity her. In her young age, shes so full of stress. I took out my handkerchief.

"Here Ma'am.." I give my handkerchief to her to wipe her tears.

"I have my own handkerchief.. Didnt I told you to leave." She said. I was startled when she said that. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE." She yelled at me. I looked down and walked out her office. Jessica please dont be like this.

 

----------------Let the Love Begin----------------

 

Jessica's POV:

I've been working so hard and yet I feel that I still dont know anything. I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter