EXO----AWOOOO

KPOP One-Shots

This short fic was based on exo's new song wolf..

 

 

It's been 6 months since you started going out with Kai. He was a very nice, lovely guy who would do anything for you. He loves you so much that he wouldn't be even a second late to you guys date.. You love him too but there was a hidden secret he didn't told you about.. Will you change your mind about loving him if you found out? 
 
Kai: *looks at the full moon* ______(your name) I love you so much and you know that. I have to tell you something.
You: *smiles* what is it? 
Kai: I'm.. I'm .. A....
*full moon* *he turns into a werewolf* I'm a werewolf. *looks at you* 
You were in a shock so you stepped away from him..
You: Kai, is that you? *trembling voice*
Kai: yeah it's me *looks down* I'm sorry I didnt tell you sooner.... 
You: *quiet* 
Kai: *walks towards you* miahne. Do you still like me even though I look like this. Something so hideous.. Its alright if you can't accept me but remember I love you *looks at you* 
You: *backs away* why didn't you tell me before?
Kai: I was scared that you couldn't accept and also I was scared of your reaction. I thought you would hate me and run away.. 
You: *walks towards kai* babe, I don't care what you look like or what you become on a full moon.. You're the best guy, you made me happy, when I'm feeling down.. And now it's my turn to do that.. *hugs him* I'm not running away, I accept who you are. *holds his face* I love you *kisses him* 
You guys kiss passionately.. :) that night, Kai didn't keep any secret from you and you guys loved each other. You love him for who he is.. And he loved you..