Sleepover

KPOP One-Shots

Imagine B.A.P invited you for a sleepover..

 

You got there and they welcome you really nicely..

"hi noona!!! they all greeted you with a hug..

"hi dongsaengs! how have you guys been doing? you said

"we're doing fine,noona...  said yongguk

. Yongguk ask you what you want to do..  you told him you don't know.

Zelo then yells out "pillow fight".. He hits the person who is closer to him, that's jongup..

"oww! it's one zelo. said jongup

Everyone got a pillow and start hitting each other... in the end everyone was beat up and tired especially the one who started,zelo..

jongup really took revenge and beat him up with a pillow like it was the end of the world.

"haha I feel pain" whined zelo

"haha you deserve that for hitting me, but it was fun. you want to play again" jongup said

"ani-yeo hyung.. your going to kill me the second time. zelo yells

"haha " said youngjae and daehyun while the rest are laughing and zelo with his cute sad face.

"that's now goin to work on us zelo" said yongguk.

 

You guys got tired and went eat ice cream.

 

Yongguk made you an ice cream and smiled at you.

"kumawo. you said blushing/smiling to yongguk.

thtA moment you guys had a moment when you both stared at each others eyes.

 It was late and you Guys were tired..

Everyone went to bed..

 

Yongguk got one bed on his own.. Youngjae and the other members got their own bed. You were thinking where you are goin to sleep..

You thought about it so you went to sleep on a couch in the living room.. 

you are sleeping on the couch when suddenly someone is waking you up.

Zelo saw you laying down on the couch so he ask you "noona do you want to sleep on my bed" you were surprised on what he says.

"huh. what? you said

. He continues talking " you can sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the floor.. Is that okay?"

"I'm fine here. to to sleep. you said

suddenly you felt a touch in your waist and you started to up. zelo was carrying you to bring you to his room.

"wae? zelo let go of me. you said

"noona. just sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the floor. Araso?

you has nothing to say and he gently put you on his bad.. you both went to bed.

. The last words he said to you before you both went to sleep.. "goodnight noona.. Sweet dreams"