"Damn, Trainee Can Rap."

KPOP One-Shots

You have been training for quite a while in JYP and the three other trainees that were in your group had been called into JYP's office discussing about your upcoming debut. All of you girls squeeled bowing and thanking him while walking out the door. When you all had walked out into the cafe to get something to eat for the break you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist. "Anyeong." a man's low voice rumbled into your ears. You had heard the unni's laughing at you, lowering your head you sighed. Everyone knew that 2PM's beastly rapper; Taecyeon had a crush on you since you had walked into the JYP building. You were the tomboy maknae of the group, but during some practices you seemed just like one of the boys. "Oppa let me go."
"Aww wae, this christmas is really cold."
"Go hug one of the unnie's."
"But your the warmest..."
"Aishh." you said while prying his hands off you. Thanking the barista for your coffee you walked over towards the table where the unnie's all eyed you out.
"Whats wrong with you? I thought you liked him?"
"I dont know. He seems like to much of a playboy."
"Ehh. What are you talking about?"
"I dont know, it seems like hes not as nice as everyone puts him out to be."
"He likes you though. You should at least return the feelings." your unnie nudged you in the ribs. Holding your coffee cup with both hands you smiled slightly looking down.
"Ahhh a nice cup of coffee with my girls!" Taecyeon sighed while seating himself next to you. Rolling your eyes of annoyance you scooted more closer to your unnie. "So how has everyone been?" he said while looking at you. The annoyance in you had been building up for how many days, lately Taecyeon had been getting more close and touchy than usual. It was frustrating how your mind would like him and then the next day you didnt.
"We've all been good, kind of excited for christmas." your unnie had said.
"Yeah, so are you going to be going anywhere for christmas?" his question more directed towards you. Ignoring him you kept staring down at the coffee in your hands.
"Yah!" your unnie slapped you "he was asking you a question."
"No no, its okay," he smiled "I like girls who play hard to get." All the unnies laughed but stopped when Taecyeon had implied "How about this, I know that you dont have anywhere to go this christmas and will probably be spending it at the dorms by yourself. So, lets have a rap battle oh?"
"Your in." you said while getting up heading towards the 2PM practice room.

 

"Ohh! Yah! Look who came." Chansung said while running towards you smiling.
"Oppa, anyeong." The rest of the 2PM boys had came and greeted you.
"Clear the way, were having a battle!" Taecyeon yelled while pushing Chansung off you. The rest of the group of unnie's and oppa's had sat either on the couch or the floor. You stood by the door on the left side of the room and Taecyeon on the right. The battle was going to start until you heard a knock on the door, "JJ PROJECT!" Minjun had screamed "Welcome come in sit down." JB and Jr. had grabbed you into a group hug while Taecyeon yelled at them to let go. "Hey we cant help it she's our favorite maknae." JB and Jr. said while sitting on the floor "Minjun hyung texted us saying there was a battle and well we couldnt miss out on the fun." Then another group of artists had walked into the practice room Miss A, Wonder Girls, San.E, Baek Ah Yeon, Joo, and 15& had walked in shouting "Yo! Rap Battle say hey! hoo!!! say heyy! hoo!"
"Hyung!" Taecyeon shouted "How many people did you text?!"
"The whole JYP Nation."
"Ok ok ok, can we begin? One round and whoever gets the best applause will win."
"What happens with the winner? loser?" you asked.
"The winner spends christmas with the loser." he smirked.
"Your on."
"Girl look into my eyes. You can always say this and that but you know your gonna fall for me soon. Your feelings are growing stronger and i can see it building in your eyes. Its not my fault im this good looking but you got to admit these feelings are neutral." while he rapped he slowly did a body wave towards you and your cheek which had made you blush. The audience of oppas and unnies had shouted and clapped then they all started chanting your name. "Boy your right, havent seen a man like you. Built up and down with that nice face," you walked closer to Taec and positioned yourself in front of him while he held you against him. "i dont know how to express all these feelings but here we go. You ready?" looking up at him you then pushed yourself out of his grasp and you both were now back to back. "Yeah im playing hard to get and at the rate im going i cant slow down, you think you can catch up to me at your rate. You wanna try? You wanna see? Well then, try catch up with me, ready set go." you rapped while sliding yourself down his back. It was quiet until a roar of screams had taken up the practice room "YEAH OUR MAKNAE!!!" your unnies had shouted. 2PM boys had been clapping and applauding while JJ Project boys had been laughing at Teacyeons embarassed face. Miss A and Wonder Girls had been clapping and high fiving you and the unnies. "Taec, I think we all know who won here." said Minjun and Nichkhun.
"Damn, trainee can rap!" Wooyoung had smiled "Good Job!" Jia and Yubin had walked over to you and raised both hands up to show your victory, smiling you looked over at Teacyeon who was about to walk out of the room when you shouted "Hey?! Where do you think your going?"
"I gotta go. Im going to get another coffee and then head to the dorm."
"So your just going to leave me alone on christmas?"
He turned around shocked and looked at you "What?"
"Who said I didnt want to spend Christmas with you also?" Taecyeon then ran over to you picking you up and spinning you around the practice room, "Best Christmas Ever!" he laughed.

By: bap-jagiyah