Star Date.

KPOP One-Shots

As Jay Park and you were walking down the streets of Seoul a lot of people were gathering around you both taking pictures and giggling. "Ahh Jay Oppa!" the girls would scream while the boys would shout "Ahhh! Aiden!" Jay looked at you and laughed, "WHAT?" you said while pouting.
"Dont you think Aiden is a boys name."
"Yo dude, blame my parents."
"Well you seem to live up to it!"
"Whatever sunbae." As you both carried on giving autographs, taking pictures, and talking with fans the Star Date MC had greeted you to the inside of a cafe. "Anyeonghaseyo! Come in come in!" Smiling both of you walked in waving goodbye to your fans. Sitting down the interview began, staring at the camera Jay had introduced himself first "Hey guys its Jay Park."
"Hi everyone, this is Aiden."
"Aigoo, nice to meet you!" the MC had shaken both of your hands, "Jay, nice to see you again." the MC then turned towards you "Aiden, its your first time here. Nice to meet you."
"Yeah its nice to be here. I always watch this show, and its nice to meet you too."
"Now your a rookie in the KPOP world am I right?"
"Yes, I have just debuted under JYP."
"Give us some information on your group!" he laughed.
"Uhm, well our group is made up of four people; Kim Taewoo(Leader), Choi Yujin(Lead Vocal), Lee Rian(Main Vocal/Lead Dance), and me Aiden(Rap/Main Dance). The group name is Dazzle. Im the maknae of the group and also the only foreign one. But I can speak korean fluently."
"Thats amazing, so you guys are taking a break?"
"I guess you can say that, we're writing new songs. So stay tuned for that everyone." you smiled.
"So in the break, you had just got finished filming a drama with Jay Park, is that right?"
"Yeah. JYP had gotten me a role in a new school drama. It was my first drama ever so i was really nervous."
"Ah, so it was a school drama yes?"
"Yes it was, the school was a singing school and a lot of kids had the same dream. Jay Park oppa was the rebel." you laughed. The MC turning his attention to Jay had asked, "So how does it feel to act in a drama with Aiden?"
"It was really fun, she has this type of charisma and personality that make things less awkward. Shes also really laid back and not to uptight."
"Now this might be a weird question, but, how does it feel to film a drama with a JYP artist?" Shocked from the question you tensed up and looked down shaking your head. You knew that JYP was a sensitive topic for him, and he was the only one that told you everything that happened during the drama breaks. I knew this question was going to pop up. you thought. Jay seeing you tense up next to him nudged you in your rib and whispered "Its okay," he smiled looking up at the MC "It really doesnt bug me. That was my past and I had many good times with that company but now this is the present and I would like to focus on that and my future."
"Nicely said."
"Thank You."
"Also Aiden and you had a kiss scene in this drama, right? How many takes did you have?"
"Yes we had a kiss scene," you both giggled "I think we had to do about maybe 5-10 takes."
"Ten?!"
"Yeah because we both were nervous and Aiden kept laughing!"
"No ways! You laughed too!"
"Okay okay, we both were laughing. But we got comfortable and then we just did it."
"So are you guys comfortable now?"
"Yeah we're comfortable with each other."
"Can you both reinact that scene for us now?"
"What?" you said laughing awkwardly.
"Ok!" Jay said while turning to you. Looking at the MC he looked as if he would be fanboying any moment. Seeing that you enjoyed the kiss scene on the set you would want to do it again, I mean cmon its Jay Park. Cause inside you did have some feelings for Jay but was just scared to show it. You turned slowly looking at Jay in the eyes and asked "Ready?" he nodded his head smiling. You moved in slowly and then stopped when you and him were centimeters away from each other, closing your eyes you felt his lips on you. Your heart was racing, and all you could hear was the MC screaming in his chair and the fans outside screeching. When it was all over you opened your eyes to Jay smiling at you. "Well thanks for tuning in to Star Date! See you again soon!" the MC said. Smiling at you both he bid his goodbyes when both you and Jay had gotten into the van. "Hey you okay?"
"Yeah of course." you mumbled.
"Hey! Your blushing!" he said pinching your cheeks.
"Whatever! But was that just for show or did you really mean it?"
"I ment it pabo!" he leaned in closer "I would do it again..." he whispered.
"Oh really?" 
"Really!" Jay said while he kissed you on the lips again.  

By: bap-jagiyah