He's The Man I'm Going To Marry?

KPOP One-Shots

You were forced to marry someone because your parents are kicking you out of their house and they are choosing five dates for you to go on. Who will you choose? What will happen to you?

 

Today was the day, five dates one man.

You got dressed up for your five dates today. You are wearing, a purple tube top mini dress and a black heels with a silver necklace and bracelet.
 
You arrive at the restaurant where you are to meet your five dates.. The first date will be there soon. While you wait you become very nervous.
"I wish the right guy had come today? You said to yourself.
 
"Hello Miss." Someone called over to you. As he approached you, you saw how he was tall and handsome.
"Anyeonghaseyo" you said.
"Are you my date for today?" He asked
"Oh yes. What's your name?" You asked
"My name is Simon Park and I am 26 years old." he introduced himself to you 
"Anyeonghaseyo Simon, my name is YoungJin and I am 22 years old." introducing yourself. After the brief introduction you guys had sat down and ordered your food. Both of you talked about your hobbies and what you guys liked to do. You thought that he was cute,handsome,and has skills such as rapping. He rapped a song for you and then sang to you. You thought that was really sweet of him. You took a note in your mind that you liked him. Both saying goodbye he left the restaurant.
 
After Simon left, the second date will be coming soon.  You are waiting and thinking about if the first one is cute, maybe the rest of the guys will be as cute as well. After a while of waiting, your second date has entered the restaurant.
"Anyeonghaseyo my name is Cha SunWoo or you can call me Baro too. I am 20 years old." he said while bowing.
"Anyeonghaseyo Baro. Im YoungJin and I am 22 years old. So that makes me your noona?" you laughed shyly. Both of you talk and laugh at jokes that Baro  told to you. You had a wonderful time laughing, and you thought that Baro was a really cute and funny man.
 
Baro had left and no sooner later had your third date waltzed in.
"Anyeonghaseyo my name is Lee MinHo and I am 25 years old." he bowed. You did the same and then both of you started to get to know each other. He told you about his acting career and you were interested in him. Through the date you began to think he was nice and caring, you really liked him. You guys got along fast and talked about your similarities and differences between one another. But there wasnt really anything that was different, you both had the same interests and hobbies.
 
After saying goodbye and sending MinHo on his way, your fourth date had arrived. As you looked up from your seat, this stunning looking man was walking right towards you. His eyes were black and could hold any eyes on him. His facial features were sharp and constructed beautifully, his looks at first glance will make any girl swoon.
"Anyeonghaseyo my name is Choi Seunghyun but people call me T.O.P." He said
"-ahh," you stuttered. "My name is YoungJin. Nice to meet you." You said while staring at him. Oh he is very attractive. You thought, letting yourself fall for him on first glance.
"Oh, so do you agree with your parents setting you up in marriage proposals to any guy they want? If you want to be my wife, we can't get married right away. Lets see each other for about a month or two and get to know each other, so do you like that idea? By the way, you are cute." He said winking at you.
"So you are telling me to pick you?" You asked him.
"You already did. So it's a deal. Your going to be my new wife in the net few months. Saranghae." as he said while leaving the restaurant.
"Aishh this jerk!" But he is good looking. Well it's already plan so Ill try it out.
 
You sat in your seat with arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed. Still angry from your fourth date you hadnt seen your last date arrive. "Ah is this a bad time Miss?" a voice had said. You jolted upright and shyly smiled, "OMO! Im so sorry! I didnt mean to look like that!"
"No no its okay!" he said while bowing and sitting down on the seat across from you. "Hi my name is Lee ChiHoon and Im 21 years old."
"Hello, Im YoungJin and I am 20 years old."  you smiled while bowing your head.
"YoungJin. Thats a nice name."
"Thank you. ChiHoon is a really handsome name also." Both of you began to talk and in no time you both were laughing histerically about ChiHoons jokes. You both were flirting a lot and smiling and the most caring thing was he took you to your car. When you bid your ways, you sat quietly in the car thinking of who to choose. As you thought all you could think about was Seunghyun.
 
Few days later, you both met up and had a date. "So young jin, what do you loved to do? He asked as you arrived sitting down at the cafe table.
"No Hi? Just straight up to your questions? Aish jerk." You said with an annoyed face
"Anyeong! Is that better?" He said. During the whole date you both would disagree, get annoyed, angry, and frustrated.
 
You both have been dating for a month now, besides the numerous disagreements and fights. Seunghyun wanting an adventure had taken you on a date to the beach. You had a shirt and shorts over your swimsuit, but since you wanted to go swimming you had taken it off. While your taking your top off, he was just staring at you. Thought you werent really skinny you also werent really big also. You had a small visible four pack from working out and dancing, and at that moment when you walked passed him to jump in the water, the wind had kicked up a little blowing your locks into his face. Making him smell your fruity shampoo and at that moment he had started to have feelings for you. You went in the water and started swimming for few minutes, when suddenly your foot began to cramp up causing you to try and grab it, but also you began to drown at the same time. A natural reaction was calling for help, and that is what you did. "Seunghyun oppa! Help!" You shouted your loudest as you drown..
Seunghyun who was on the shore heard your screaming, so he rushed into the water and swam towards you and grabbed you. He put his arm around you to give you props and kept your head above water. Pulling you on shore he began doing CPR on you. At the next moment after his and your lips met you coughed up water. "Kumawo Seunghyun." As you started crying.
"Hey dont cry. I'm here." He hugged you then picked you up bridal style laying you down on a beach chair. "You okay YoungJin-ah?" He asked with concern.
"I'm okay, Thanks." you said.
 
From that day on your relationship began to become strong, seeing that he almost lost you. It was a major difference, from fighting to loving.
"Hi Oppa." You said while hugging him.
"Hi Jin." he kissed your forehead.  "We are getting married tomorrow. You excited?" He asked you
"I cant believe im going to be your wife tomorrow oppa." you laughed.
"wae? Why are you laughing?" He pouted with aegyo.
"At first, you were a cocky jerk who didnt have any emotion. But now you are the most funniest, caring, respectful namja!" You said
"I know I was. I changed because of you." he cooed as he held onto your waist and hugged you.
"Oppa?" you said.
"Mm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too Jin" he said back.
 
Your wedding is tomorrow and you were wearing a white strapless long gown dress with a flower bead designs. Seunghyun is wearing a black suit and it really fit him well. Your wedding started and many of your friends and family had arrived. Sitting in the aisles, once the wedding began and the music started people had stared lovingly at you while you walked down. You saw both parents smiling and waving at you, when you looked ahead seeing your husband smiling at you and waiting for you made you blush. After a few vows and comments the pastor had asked for the rings and as Seunghyun slipped it on your finger he said "I DO." and you did the same. You and him were officially married. At the wedding party, you thanked all the people who came to your wedding and who was there to celebrate the joyous moment with a toast of champaigne.
 
Taking off to the airport after your wedding it was time for the honeymoon. You had your honeymoon at the most romantic island in Korea, Jeju Island. Arriving at the hotel it was night already and you were tired. You took a shower first and then Seunghyun did after. But while you were getting somethings settled in the room, you felt a weird feeling from Seunghyun. Not knowing if you he was just nervous or not, you too were as nervous as him. You didnt know if you both were going to do IT or not. But Seunghyun had come in the room closing the door behind him. You looked at him curiously and he approached you slowly, grabbing your waist he pulled you closer making sure that you both were really close. He stared at you hunger present in his eyes he slowly moved his hands up your back and leaving butterfly kisses on you. You giggled and buried your face into his chest, he picked you up and laid you on the bed and crawled on top of you. Smirking he began what he wanted since getting to the hotel room. That was how your life turned out.
 
Love is a connection between one another. Sometimes you can't put out 100% into love because you might get really hurt. Take it slow to know one another and see if you truly love each other. -Anonymous.