2

One Last Time (Sequel to One More Time)

Jieun is still frozen there. Her eyes is still on the body of her husband. Her mind still can't accept the fact. Then the woman who said her name was Hyuna suddenly broke the silence.

"Yah! What are doing here? Just go will you? Myungsoo oppa and I have other things to do TOGETHER. Your presence here will only make him loose his mood!" said Hyuna. Jieun still froze. The tears was about to flow out but she tried to sustain it from coming out. She inhaled deeply and let it out. Then she forced a smile.

"Well then,I'm sorry I've interupted your precious moment. I'll be leaving now. But can I ask you a favour if you don't mind? Can you please tell my husband don't ever show himself in front of me ever again? Thanks." and as soon those words slips out from Jieun's lips,she quickly exited the hotel room.

Hyuna was astonished at first but then she smirked. 

"I guess she is a strong one after all. But,my mission is complete. Idiots." said Hyuna while L's hair. Suddenly L's start to move.

"Urrggh. My head felt like it has been banged to a wall. What happened?" asked L to himself when he slowly regain his concious. After a while,he finally realised where he is. He looked at himself. He is half as he is still wearing his trousers and his shirts and coat are lying on the foor.

"What happened?" 

"It seems like your carier and marriage is about to crumble I guess." said Hyuna. L looked at her puzzled.

"What do you mean? Who are you and why are you here with me?"ask L. Hyuna just grinned.

"You really don't remember do you?" ask Hyuna again. L looked confused then suddenly a flashback came to his mind.

Flashback~6 hours ago: 5 p.m

"That's all for the meeting today. Dismiss."said L and all of the shareholders starts to went out the door one by one. He took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes.Then he leaned to his chair. Suddenly someone patted his shoulder. He opened his eyes and he smiled at Hoya who is standing beside him.

 

"Bro,you really need to take some time off. You seems tensed a lot these days." said Hoya. L just sighed at Hoya's statement.

"I really wish I could. But you know the circumstances right now. I can't rest or be at ease when there is rumors about conspiracy to make me loose my position. This company means a lot to me and you know it. Our father build this company with much hard-work. I can't let those hard-work he had done went down the drain. I can't let an outsider to take over this company. Not in a million years." said L.

"Well,If you put it that way. But you see,I'm an outsider to you know." said Hoya jokingly. L laughed.

"You idiot. You're family okay?" Hoya smiled and so does L.

"But you do know the thing about the conspiracy is just rumors."

"Bro,you know better that in bussiness world,rumors are reality and we should never let our guard down." said L again.

"I know. I know. But really bro,you really need  a time out. A nice relaxing vacation with your family seems about right." said Hoya.

"I guess you are right bro. Let me think about it first." said L and Hoya smiled at L's agrement.

"In the meantime,aren't you going back home now? It's almost 6 p.m." ask Hoya.

"I guess but unfortunately I have yet an another bussiness meeting at Le France restaurant." said L with a sigh.

"Too bad,well don't overwork yourself out ok? I don't want my bro to be a living corpse." said Hoya laughing. L just smiled.

"I'll be fine,The meeting will end in an hour or so.Send my regards for Jiyeon and my soon to be niece or nephew." said L. 

"Will do. See ya." said Hoya and soon L is the only person in the meeting room. He got up and took his briefcase and went to his office. After he had his things ready,he went out of his office and went to his secretary's cubicle. He knocked and entered it.

"Naeun,You're off the clock. Thanks for you hard work today."said L to Naeun. His secretary. Naeun looked at L and smile.

"Thanks boss." said Naeun and she started to pack up her things.

"Say hi to Gikwang for me." said L and Naeun just nodded.

"You're not going home yet? Usually you are the one who is excited to go home." ask Naeun when she saw L is stll standing in front of her door.

"Apparently not. I have a meeting in a few minutes." said L.

"Oh right,the meeting with one of the shareholders. What was his name. Kim Hyuna right?" said Naeun and L just nodded. Naeun continued packing but then she realised that L is still standing in front of her room.

"Is there anything else that you need?" ask Naeun.

"Naeun,can I ask you a favour? Not as your boss but as your friend." Naeun seems confused at first but then she nodd.

"Sure thing. What is it?" ask Naeun again. L hesitated for a while and then he finally spoke.

"Well,you see I was thinking to take  my family for a trip. And..."

"And you don't know any good place to go and will make Jieun and your kids happy right? So you want me to help you to look for the perfect place right?" ask Naeun. L smiled.

"You sure know me." said L. Naeun laughed.

"I've known you for years. You think I can't guess what you are thinking? Okay,will do. I'll do some research and look for some place. The report will be on your desk in a day or 2 boss." said Naeun jokingly. L laughed.

"Thanks. I'm sure you will do a magnificent work. Besides,you are a woman and you sure know what Jieun loves."

"Thanks for the compliment. But why didn't you ask for Jiyeon's help? She knows Jieun better than me. And she certainly knows the perfect place." said Naeun.

"I know. But I want this to be a suprise for her. And I don't want Jiyeon to leak this secret out. And she is also pregnant right now. I really don't want to trouble her."

"I see. Then,consider it done! Well,I'll be going now,Gikwang and I have a special dinner with the kids tonight. See you tomorrow." 

"See you." said L and after Naeun left,L went to the parking lot and drove his car to his destination.


After a while,L finally arrived to the restaurant. He went inside and went to a table and after a while,the person who he have waited finally arrived.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late." said a voice.

"It's okay. I just got here myself." said L.

"Well then. Let's get this meeting started shall we?"ask the woman.

"Sure Miss Kim."

"Just call me Hyuna. Kim Hyuna." said Hyuna.

The meeting last for almost an hour and after L took a sip of his drink,he slowly felt dizzy and soon he was uncouncious.

End of flashback

"What did you put in my drink last night?" ask L with his cold stare. Hyuna just smirked and then she laughed.

"Nothing. Oh wait,I remember. Some herion and a few drugs. Why do you ask?"

You b****. What is your intention of doing this kind of thing?"

"Easy. To dethrown you from your position. Once the board of directors hears about this,you will lost their trust thus making them to select yet an another CEO. Which will be the biggest shareholder in the company. My father!" said Hyuna with her evil smirk.L was just about to slap Hyuna but he tried to sustain it.

"Oh,by the way,your wife came to visit a few minutes ago." L's eyes were wide open when he heared that?

"Jieun?"

"Yes,and what an idiotic girl. She believe every word I said. She even believe that I'm your girlfriend. Stupid!" said Hyuna.

"You-Just forget it. My wife is more important than a stupid person like you." said L and he quickly dressed up and storm out of the room and got himself  a cab. After he got in the taxi and told the driver his destination,he took up his cell and bagan dialing Jieun's number but Jieun won't pick up.

Suddenly his phone ring and without a second to spare,he pick it up.

"Hello."

"...."

"...."

"WHAT????!!!!!"

 


 

Another chappie fellas.. ^^ So sorry for the short and late update. I'm just to lazy!

Please subscribe and comment!!! ^^