6

One Last Time (Sequel to One More Time)

'"Yah L! Stay still will you? It's not like Jieun is in danger or anything. She is just feeding the baby and you already saw her earlier. She is perfectly fine." said Sunggyu. L stopped for a while but he sighed before he continued walking around like a maniac. Sunggyu just shook his head.

Its true. Jieun just woke up from her deep sleep and the first words that she said was 'Where is my baby?' and after the doctor examined her,the nurse quickly came along with the baby. Jieun didn't even took a glance to the others who are in the room at that time. Her attention was only on her little one. She held her baby in her hands and you can see it in her eyes that she is simply delighted seeing the miracle that is in her hands.

"All of you except Jiyeon,get out!" said Jieun sofly without even looking at the faces that is in the room. The others just followed what Jieun just said but L was suprised at Jieun's words but he decided to just go with flow. Maybe Jieun just needs some time.

But it has been almost an hour since they left the room and the is still no sign of Jieun is going to let them in. And L is still anxious,worried and scared as ever. He is anxious whether Jieun will forgive him of not,he is worried if Jieun will hate him and he is simply scared if Jieun doesn't love him anymore. But overall lets just say that he is simply terrified!

"Yah L,just calm down will you?" said Sungyeol and Bomi who stands next to her husband just nodded.

"Just don't think of negative things will you?" said Chorong.

But L just won't listen.

"YAH! Your making the kids worried!" said Soyeon and after he heard those words,he stopped and his eyes look at Sooeun and Myungji. Both of the kids looks clueless and their eyes starts to get watery. L quickly walk and kneeled to the kids eye level.

"Shh. Why are you crying? Mama is okay. " said L as he wiped the tears that flow from Sooeun's eyes.

"Mama is okay but Papa isn't. I'm worried if there is something wrong..." said Sooeun.

"That's right,the last time Papa became like this is when Mama was in the scary room..." said Myungji. L fell silent for a while but then he smiled.

"I'm sorry. Papa shouldn't do be like that. Its just Papa is too worried about Mama. And Papa missed Mama so much that Papa can't stand it anymore." said L to the kids and after they heard L's words,the sobbings and tears starts to stop.

"Your Papa really love your Mama. That's why he became like this." said Taeyeon trying to comfort the kids. The kids finally understand and they nodded. L smiled and mouthed a thank you to Taeyeon and Taeyeon just nodded.

Finally after an another 5 minutes worthed of wait,Jiyeon finally steps out of the ward and she made her way to the seats with Hoya's help. The others are just giving Jiyeon all of their attention for now.

"So,what did she said?" ask Hyomin in behalf of everyone else.

Jiyeon looked up and scanned everyone that is crowding her. Then her gaze stop at L. L understands that and without any more words,he entered the room.

 


 

"Jieun,are you okay?" ask L as soon as he entered the room and approached Jieun. Jieun is still very quiet. She didn't smile,she didn't answer L's question. All she did is just holding the baby in her arms. L starts to get worried.

"Jieun,are you still mad at me for all that has happened?" ask L again and Jieun is yet to answer.

"Jieun,please. Just say something. Your silence is just killing me. If your mad at me for what happened,I understand. But I can explain,I was..."

"It's okay Myungsoo,you don't have to explain anything." said Jieun but still in her cold tone. L just sighed. Jieun finally spoke,he was glad for that but Jieun called him Myungsoo. That can't be good. Jieun never called him Myungsoo since they were married. It was always 'yeobo' or 'oppa' or sometimes 'nampyeong' (husband). And Jieun called him that with a cold tone. It wasn't like Jieun at all. Jieun never talked to anyone with that kind of cold tone. Her tone is always soft,sweet and cheery.

"Jieun,I'm really sorry but it wasn't my fault. You have to trust me." said L again but Jieun won't even look at him. Her gaze is fixed to her baby. L sighed again.

His heart is really in pain right now. Jieun ignoring his presence is not making it better. His heart ache a lot and it felt just like as if a bullet has been shot through his chest directly to his heart. Soon,tears are starting to form. And you know how hurted he is right now,L is a ice prnce and evrybody knows that and he never cried for anything but there is only one thing that really makes him into a crybaby and that thing is none other than Jieun.

Jieun finally looked at L and she was suprised when she saw that there tears that are flowing from L's eyes. Her face starts to turn pale.

"Y-Yeobo-ah." said Jieun with her usual sweet and soft voice. L looked at Jieun when he heard those sweet words and he saw that Jieun looked completely worried. You can tell by looking at her eyes and her trembling lips.

"Jieun?"

"Yeobo. Mianhe. I'm sorry,I didn't mean to.. Cheongmal mianhe..." said Jieun as her voice starts to get husky. Jieun can easily cry whenever she sees her huband is sad or depressed. L quickly rushed to Jieun's side and held her shoulders.

"Shhh. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one who is at fault." said L as he is trying to confort Jieun because the thing that he hates the most is seeing Jieun crying.

They lasted like that for a while and after  a few minutes,the sobbing stops and Jieun handed the baby to L and L put the precious girl into her small bed which is beside Jieun's bed.

"Now,can you tell me what's going on and why you said that you were sorry?" ask L. Jieun hesitated for a while before she said what's on her mind.

"But promise me you won't be angry at me." said Jieun and L just nodded.

"Well the truth is,I already know what has really happened and I knew you has been set up."

"What? But you don't even look me in the eye." said L. Jieun grinned sheepishly.

"Err.... actually it was just a prank. I just want to see your face when I don't want to talk to you and seriously your face was hilarious at that time!" said Jieun and soon she bursted laughing. L's eyes were wide once again.

"What?"

"Yah yeobo,you promised you won't get mad." said Jieun but she is still laughing hard. L looked at Jieun for a while before he smirked. Jieun saw that and the look on her face clearly says 'O-ouh. I'm dead.'

Without any warning,L tickle Jieun as hard as he could. Jieun just shriek and laughed.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! YEOBO! STOP IT! YEOBO! I SAID I WAS SORRY DIDN'T I? YEOBO! STOP IT! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAAH" said Jieun as she is really ticklish. L smiled and after a while he stopped leaving the exhausted Jieun.

"You're evil." said Jieun with the breath she has left and she is trying to gasp for air. L just laughed.

"Serves you right. You almost made my heart falls out of its place you know." said L and Jieun pouted at L's words. L just couldn't help it butbhe just laughed before he pecked Jieun on the lips. Jieun smiled at her husband's actions.

"Yah... You guys are being mushy again?" ask a voice.

"Yah hyung,you ruined the moment!" said Sunjong to Dongwoo. Hayoung looked Dongwoo with an unsatisfied look.

"What???" ask Dongwoo who received a pinch from Qri.

"It's really is your fault dear." said Qri .Dongwoo still looked puzzled and the others just facepalmed themselves.

L and Jieun just laughed and suddenly Naeun said something.

"Ouh right,since Jieun is awake right now,I think this is the right time to give you this." said Naeun as she took something out of her purse.

"Oh. You finally finished the task. Thanks a lot Naeun." said L as he took the envelope from Naeun's hands and Naeun just smiled before she went back to Gikwang's side and snuggle to Gikwang.

"What's that?" ask Woohyun. The other are also curious about the content of the envelope. Jieun looked puzzled.

"This my friend is a special gift for my beautiful wife." said L while handing the envelope to Jieun. Jieun looked at the envelope and she opened it without a moment to lose. Her eyes starts to get wide when she read the the content of the envelope.

"You really prepare this?" ask Jieun.

"Well,not really. Most of it is Naeun's work." said L.

"But the arrangement and the venue is set by L himself." said Naeun.

"What's in that envelope anyway?" ask Eunjung.

"A second honeymoon package trip to Paris,Japan and New York." said Naeun and the others was just stunned.

"Woah.. really? When did he planned all this?" ask Jiyeon.

"Before the accident." said Naeun.

The others mouth form an O shape and Jieun look at L with misbelief. L just smiled at her and from his eyes Jieun can really tell that he truly love her.

"But wait. You told me you already knew the truth before I told you. How is that?" ask L.

"I can hear you guys you know. Even when I was in coma. I heard every single conversation that happened in this ward loud and clear." said Jieun.

"And that what made me wake up in the first place really. Every single day and every single time you guys visits me,I heard sobbing,cries and a lot of grieve. You guys made me think that I was dead. You knew that I hate any of you crying so why did you guys cried? " ask Jieun again. The rest was speechless but then they smiled. 

"Because you were uncouncious pabo!" said Jiyeon while pinching Jieun's cheeks. Jieun grinned and then she flashed a smile.

"And now I''m awake so please don't cry because of me anymore will ya?" said Jieun and that made everyone laughed. They finally got their Jieun back. The cheerfull and lovable Jieun.

"Ah,were are my angels anyway?" ask Jieun all of a sudden.

"Right here Mama." said Sooeun as she stormed to Jieun and hugged her followed by Myungji. Jieun smiled as she patted her angels head.

"I'm sorry for making you worried. Mama is really sorry." said Jieun and Sooeun just hugged Jieun as if she won't let Jieun go. Jieun just smiled.

"Yah! I almost forgot." said Jiyeon and she looked at Hoya.

"The baby. We haven't name her yet." said Jiyeon as she looked at her little angel who is sleeping soundly.

"Why didn't you?" ask Yookyoung.

"Jiyeon want Jieun to pick a name for her." said Hoya and Jieun just nodded before she is lost into a deep thought. Finally after a while..

"What about Hoyeon?" said Jieun.

"Hoyeon?" said Jiyeon confused.

"Yup. I took the Ho from Hoya and the Yeon from Jiyeon. It means that Hoyeon is a mark of love from both of you that will last forever." said Jieun and Jiyeon nodded at Jieun's suggestion.

"I like that." said Hoya.

"Me too. From now on,you are Lee Hoyeon." said Jiyeon to the baby and somehow Hoyeon giggled as is she liked the name. The others just laughed at Hoyeon's cute actions.

On the other hand,L's grip on Jieun's hand starts to get tighter as is he doesn't want to let her go. Jieun look at L and she smiled and they both can see it in each others eyes which clearly states their promise to love each other till death.

"I love you Jieun and I always will be. As long as I am alive,there is no other women that can take your place in my heart and my soul." whisper L to Jieun. Jieun smiled before she kissed L's hand and whisper the same love line to L.

As long as they shall live,the is nothing that can tore them apart. Because they love each other. More than anything in the whole world. 

And you yourself can attain that kind of love when you met your half. The other half of you that is meant for you...

 


 

Annyeong... the final episode for this fic.Hope you will like it... Sorry for the late update.. I was to busy with school work and stuff. And really sorry if its to boring. Hope you don't mind~

~Syana_97