4

One Last Time (Sequel to One More Time)

(Bold keyboard phrase is the thought)


It has been almost 2 weeks since the accident happened and Jieun is still lying stifly on the hospital bed. Everyday L will come to visit and held Jieun's hand and talked to her for almost the whole day.

Initially,that was his main goal. Which is to stay with Jieun the entire time. But he still has some huge responsibility upon his shoulders. The company that is.

Unfortunately Hyuna was a women of her words and the pictures that has been taken in the hotel room. The pictures of his bare body and Hyuna's on the hotel's bed. The pictures was sent to each and everyone of the shareholders and also the board of directors. 

For now,L is just hanging by the cliff depending only on a string of hair. In other words,he is in critical condition. Of course,after the shareholders and the BOD saw the pictures,some of them immeadiately lose trust in him.

How can they trust him anymore? He is married man and cheated on his wife. How they can rely on L to run the company? But luckily some of them didn't aggree and still believe in L. But his position is in a critical state as only a quater of the shareholders and BOD are backing him up. 

The others are already taking Hyunas' fathers' side. In the meantime,he is trying to talk to one of the most influental person in the bussiness world which Mr. Lee who owns the largest company in China. L really needs Mr. Lee's support so that he can still hold on to his position.

"Jieun,I really need you right now. Your sweet and calming embrace,your soft voice. That will really makes my day." said L while sighing.

"Bro. You really are getting mushy these days." said Hoya while patting L's back. L just smiled bitterly.

"Yah! Chagiya,stop teasing him!" said Jiyeon. Hoya just laughed and he rushed to Jiyeon's side and hugged her. Jiyeon smiled.

"It's not me who's getting mushy,it's you guys. We are in a hospital room for crying out loud. Do you guys need to be romantic here?" said L jokingly.

Both Jiyeon and Hoya just laughed. After a while,Jiyeon walked a little and she took a seat beside Jieun's bed. She held Jieun's right hand and caress it softly.

"Pabo Jieun. You are suppose to be awake right now. You should be with me and talking to me. As always. You idiot. You were so very happy when you knew that I was pregnant. But I can't be when I knew you were. I mean,how could I? You are pregnant but still you are lying stiffly on the hospital bed." said Jiyeon with a sigh and slowly tears starts to flow from Jiyeon's eyes.

"I know,you won't be happy to see me cry when I am pregnant. You will nag and say that crying is not good for the baby and bla....bla...bla... You are such a nagster. But not waking up is also not good for the baby idiot. Wake up already. I missed you and your nagging. Which is strange because I was always annoyed when you nagged." said Jiyeon and then she laughed. A weak and fake laugh.

"Chagiya..." said Hoya while patting Jiyeon's back. Jiyeon nodded and quickly wiped off her tears.

"Myungji and Sooeun send you their regards. They really missed you. I'm going to pick them up from school right now. And I promise that I will bring them here as soon as possible. " said Jiyeon before she stands up and walked to the door with Hoya walking beside her. After those two left the ward,L sighed again.

"Jieun,everybody missed you. They missed you a lot. So I begged you. Please wake up. For the sake of our baby and our family." said L and he bent down to kiss Jieun's lips and then his lips moved to Jieun's forehead. It stayed there for a long time before Hayoung,Sunjong,Chorong and Minhyuk entered the room.

"Is she getting any better?" ask Chorong. L shook his head and the others just sighed at L's respond.

"I better get going now. The problem at the company is yet to be solved. Can you guys stay here for a while and accompany Jieun?" ask L.

"Of course we will. She is my dongsaeng after all." said Chorong and the others nodde in aggreement. L just smiled.

"Jiyeon will be here in a few minutes with the kids. Can you please stay until then?" ask L again.

"Sure." said Minhyuk.

"Thanks guys."

"No need to thank us hyung. We are a family after all." said Sunjong and Hayoung smiled at Sunjong's words.

"See you guys later." said L as he grab his coat and kissed Jieun's forehead again before he dashed to the door.

There is something else that needs to be taken care of.

 


 

"Boss,Mr. Lee is waiting in your office." said Naeun as soon as L approached her table.

"Mr. Lee? From China?" ask L in disbelief.

"Yes." said Naeun again.


 

"Hello and sorry for kept you waiting Mr. Lee." said L as soon as he entered his office. The man who is so called Mr. Lee just flashed a smile to L and there is a middle-aged man who is standing beside him.

"It's okay. Let me introduce you to my advisor. Mr. Hwa." said Mr. Lee with a fatherly tone. L shaked hands with both men who is in the room.

"Please,take a seat Mr. Lee and Mr. Hwa. I'll get my secretary to prepare some drinks. Will green tea do?" ask L.

"Green tea will be perfect." said Mr. Lee and L smiled before he went to his desk and put on the intercom and told Naeun to prepare the tea.

"I'm suprised that you are have a pretty fluent Korean." said L amazed. Mr. Lee just laughed.

"My wife is a Korean sonny. I learned a lot from her." L smiled and then Naeun entered the room with a tray of tea. After putting all the cups on the coffe table,she smiled and left the room.

"So,let's talk about bussiness young man." said Mr. Lee and L just nodded.

"My informants told me that there is a scandal between you and the daughter of the second biggest shareholders am I right?" asked Mr. Lee straightforwardly. L was suprised at first but he just nodded.

"It's not that I really care about that. I mean bussiness and private life can't be mixed right?"

"I know. But I'm not trying to convince anyone here. It's up to you whether you want to believe me or not. But the truth is it was all a set up. I trully didn't do such thing." denied L. Mr. Lee laughed.

"I know young man. I know. I know you won't do such thing. I knew your father for a long time and I knew he trained you to be a great man as he was. I believe you young man. " said Mr. Lee.

"So, as an old friend of your father I will try everything in my might to keep this company under his son's hands. And I will try in all of my power to clean you good name." said Mr. Lee.

"Thank you Mr. Lee." said L with a wide smile.

 


6 months have past and the scandal between L and Hyuna is already resolved.

Apparently one of Hyuna's bodyguard,spill all of the details about the setup made by Hyuna and her father when the bodyguard himself was under the influence of alcohol. The drunk bodyguard went to the police station and confessed everything since he felt guilty about his actions towards L.

And finally L's name was cleaned and Hyuna's father was banished from the company when his shares was bought by Mr. Lee.

Everything finally turned out well. Almost everthing. Jieun is still in the state of come and there is still no sign of her waking up.

But still all of her family and friends visits her daily and as for L he never left Jieun's side. But when he has some urgent matter related to the company,Jiyeon will take his place to stay with Jieun.

And with her pregnancy to be almost 7 months,Jieun's tummy gets bigger by the day. And everyday,the doctors and nurse will give some supplements for the baby using the wires.

"Jiyeon. You shouldn't be here all the time. Your condition doesn't allow you to." said L.

"I'll be fine. Besides,this baby wants to see the beautiful Aunt Jieun everday." said Jiyeon and L just smiled.

Jiyeon is still holding Jieun's hand when she saw something suprising. There are blood coming out from Jieun's thighs and start to spread on the beadsheet.

"L-L! G-get the doctor! Hurry!" yelled Jiyeon to the confused L.

"Get the doctor! Her waterbag just broke! The baby is going to come out now!" yelled Jiyeon and L stormed outside and yelled for the doctor.


 

another chapter here. Sorry if it's too short. My really sincere apologise. SORRY! and I am deeply sorry if it's lame~ I'm not a really good author. Sorry~

Well,I'll try to update soon. I'll TRY okay? I can only update on fridays and saturdays only so please be patient.~

Last but not least. Please comment and subscribe! ^^