3

One Last Time (Sequel to One More Time)

After the sight she had seen,there is no need for explanation anymore. Jieun stormed out of the hotel room and went down the elevator and as soon she reached the lobby,she rushed to her car and drove it a t rapid speed. After a few seconds driving and the hotel is out of sight,Jieun can't stand it anymore. Tears starts to pour down.

"Why Myungsoo? Why? Am I not good enough for you? Why?" ask Jieun to herself while sobbing. Her hands is still on the wheel but her mind has wandered to somewhere else.

While Jieun was sobbing and crying her hearts out,she didn't realise that her car was headed for a truck. But when she did,it was too late. BANG! Jieun's car collided with the truck. She fidget  a bit and then her vision starts to get blurry . She tried to reach for her cellphone in her handbag which is at the seat beside her. But after using much strength she had left,it was to no avail. She passed out before she could even answer her phone.

 


 

L rushed to the ER after he received a call.

Flashback

"Hello."

"Hello.  Is this Mr. Kim?" asked the other voice on the line.

"Yes. It's me. What is it?" ask L.

"Well Mr. Kim,do you know Miss Jieun? Kim Jieun?"

"Yes. She is my wife. Why?" ask L and at that moment his heart starts to skip a beat.

"I'm sorry to say Mr. Kim but apparently you wife involved in an accident and just now she was sent to the hospital."

"What???!!! Which hospital?"

"Kim Hospital."

"OK. Thanks a lot." said L and he end the line.

"Sir. Please go to the Kim Hospital please." said L to the taxi driver and the driver just nodded.

End of flashback

"Jieun. Please,don't leave me." said L to himself as he ran to the ER.

 


 

It has been almost 3 hours and Jieun is still inside the operating room. L is still waiting outside anxious and nervous. 

Jiyeon and Hoya just went home after much arguement. Jiyeon wanted to stay but in her current state,Hoya can't just let her. After much talking,L adviced Jiyeon to go home and he promised Jiyeon that when Jieun is out of the operation room,L will call her immediately. Jiyeon finally aggreed to it and both of Jiyeon and Hoya went home along with Sooeun and Myungji.

L is still waiting patiently outside the room alongside Sunggyu and Taeyeon who just arrived at the hospital after L told them about the shocking news.

Finally the doctor came out of the operating room. L,Sunggyu and Taeyeon rushed to the doctor's side.

"How is my wife Doc?" ask L to the young doctor who is standing in front of him.

The doctor sighed but then he smiled. "It may be one of the toughest surgery I've been through. But fortunately Director Kim is in tip-top condition. A few broken bones but it will recover in a short matter of time." The three people let out a small relieved breath.

"So, can we see her now doc?" ask Taeyeon.

The doctor just nodded.

"Yes you may. But before that,Mr. Kim please see me in my office now." said the doctor with a stern voice. L just nodded and he followed the doctor's footsteps.


 

"What is it doc?" ask L.

"There is something you need to know about the director's condition."

"What is it?"

"Well,you see during the accident,her head might as well was banged into the mirror or the strering wheel,which also made her skull fractured a bit." L's eyes were wide open when he heard that.

"In other words. For now. The director is in the state of coma." said the doctor. And as soon as those words sliped from the doctor's mouth,L's world starts to get pitch black.

"And there is also one other thing that you need to know about the director." said the doctor.


"What did the doctor said?" ask Sunggyu as soon as he saw that L is heading towards Jieun's ward.

L sighed and looked at Sunggyu with a horrible expression.

 

"Come on! What did the doctor said?" ask Sunggyu again.

"The doctor said,Jieun's skull was fractured during the accident and she is now in the state of coma." Taeyeon gasped at L's words.

"Did the doctor said when she will wake up?" ask Sunggyu again. L shook his head.

"Apparently he didn't. He said when a patient is in the state of coma,it's up to the patient themselves to wake up. For now,it's up to Jieun's will power herself that will determine when she will wake up." said L. Taeyeon just can't accept the fact and she can barely stands on her two feets.

"There is also one more thing that we all need to be aware of." said L. Sunggyu looked at L with his puzzled face. Sunggyu looked at L with a rather confused face and Taeyeon lift her head up.

"Which is..." ask Sunggyu. L sighed again. 

Then he inhaled deeply before letting it out.

"Jieun is pregnant."

"WHAT????!!!!" yelled both Taeyeon and Sunggyu.

"2 weeks. She's been pregnant for 2 weeks." said L again.

"Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't like to be having a new addition to the family but...." Sunggyu can't finish his sentences when Tayeon cut his words.

"But how can she be carrying a baby in her current condition?" ask Taeyeon and Sunggyu nodded in aggrement to Taeyeon's question. L sighed.

"I don't know. I really don't."

 


 

Hi,it's me again. Pardon for the short chapter. Hope you like it. You know,when I read other fanfics,I'm terribly dissapointed in myself. I'm not a good author. The story that I wrote is not really good. *sigh*.

 

Anyways,the new year is coming and apparently my school is going to be open soon. And by soon I mean 1st of January and that means I can't update often. I can only update on Fridays and Saturdays each week so I hope you guys will still support this fanfic. I will finish it. I promise.

 

And also,darclign,are you a mind reader or something? Because you knew about what I'm going to write next. (Just kidding) ^^. Hope all of you will still support this fanfic~

And finally hope you enjoy this chapter and as usual! Please subscribe and comment! ^^