1

One Last Time (Sequel to One More Time)

 

"Papa!" said Sooeun to L who just got back from work.

L smiled as he entered the kitchen and he kissed Sooeun's forehead and ruffled Myungji's hair. He soon get behind the lady who stands in front of the counter and wrap his hands at the woman's hip.

"How is my beloved wife doing today?" ask L as he kissed Jieun's cheeks. Jieun just chuckled. Then she turned her head to L,kissed him back on the cheek and continue her work.

"Fine. As always." answered Jieun with a smile. L smiled and then he turn towards his one and only son. "You took a good care of your Mama and your sister today right?" ask L to Myungji. Myungji just nodded and continue to do his work. Then Sooeun approached L and tugged his shirt.

"Papa,I just bake an apple pie today!" said Sooeun with a wide smile.

"Really? My little princess did? By herself?" said L while bending down to Sooeun's eye level.

"Mama help me! Oppa tasted it and he said its delicious!" said Sooeun.

"Chincha? Then I must have a bite of your apple pie then!"said L.

"OK! " said Sooeun.

"But before Papa could do that,he needs to take a bath first." said Jieun to Sooeun. Sooeun nodded.

"Mama is right! Papa should take a bath first. Papa smell bad right now." said Sooeun.

"Alright maam!" said L in a joking manner. Jieun just smiled.

"Well then Myungji,Sooeun, both of you should be getting ready too. Its almost dinner time." said Jieun.

The kids just followed the orders and they hurried to their rooms upstairs to clean themselves and get ready. After the kids left,both L and Jieun smiled to each other and they walked upstairs to their bedroom while holding hands. 

As soon as they reached their bedroom,Jieun took off L's coat and hand it with a hanger. While Jieun is busy doing her work,L stands behind Jieun and held her into his embrace.

"Yeobo,you better go and take your bath,I need to prepare dinner." said Jieun.

"Just  give me 1 minute. I'm too tired right now and your sweet scent is like an energizer." said L. Jieun nodded and they stayed like that for almost 5 minutes!

"Yah! Yeobo,I need to prepare dinner,the kids are going to starve." said Jieun. L just sighed and slowly he let go if his grip. While Jieun headed to the door,L headed to the bathroom but then Jieun turn back and kissed L on the lips before she ran back and headed to the dining room.

"Yeobo! Myungji! Sooeun! Dinner will be served in 10 minutes,so hurry up okay?" shouted Jieun from downstairs. L just smiled at his wife actions. She is still the same Jieun,cheeky and sweet girl and now his beloved and beatiful wife.

 


 

"Sooeun! Myungji! Yeobo! Dinner is ready!" shout Jieun and a few seconds later L came down with both of his kids. Sooeun get on the chair with L's help and so does Myungji. After he made sure both of his kids are comfortable,he finally took the seat next to Jieun. 

"So Myungji. Any new things at the  kindergarten today?" ask L to Myungji.

"Nothing new papa. Just that uncle Sungyeol send you his regards." said Myungji.

"Really? He came to your  kindergarten?" ask L again.

"Yup. He came to pick up Sunmi."

"Doesn't usually Bomi picks up their kids from the kindergarten?" ask L to Jieun.

"Don't you remember? Bomi went to America for two days. The Broadway musical producers asked for her help in the choreography for the new musical." L nodded after listening to Jieun's explaination.

"Papa. How does my pie taste?" ask Sooeun. L smiled and put both of his thumbs up for Sooeun and Sooeun smiled widely at the response L gave.


After dinner and after Jieun and L putted the kids to sleep...

"Huh! I'm physically drained." said L as soon as he and Jieun got into their bedroom and he landed on the bed. Jieun just smiled and she soon get behind L's back and give him a massage.

"Yeobo. I'll be home quite late tomorrow okay?"said L suddenly.

"Another meeting?"ask Jieun. L just sighed.

"Apparently there are rumors spreading inside the company that there is some conspiracy of making me losing my position as CEO. Tomorrow I'm going to have a meeting with the board directors. Huh. Tomorrow is going to be a tough one for sure."said L sighing.

"You can handle it for sure. My husband can do it!" said Jieun to L and L just piched Jieun's cheeks. Jieun laughed and so does L.

"By the way yeobo,I was thinking to visit Jiyeon after work tomorrow. Can I?" ask Jieun.

"Sure. Why not. She is your best-friend and you haven't seen her for almost 2 months when she went to Paris for her fashion show there." said L. Jieun smiled and kissed L's cheeks as a sign of gratitude.


It was after work hour and Jieun went to visit Jiyeon after she picked up her kids from the kindergarten...

"Jiyeon! It has been years since I've seen you! I miss you a lot..." said Jieun while pulling Jiyeon into a hug.

"Yah! You're squezzing me too tight!"said Jiyeon in a joking mannerJieun pouted but then both of them laugh.

"So,how are you doing these days Mommy?" ask Jieun. Jiyeon stuck her tounge out to Jieun.

"What?"ask Jieun innocently.

"You really are...Aisshh. Whatever."

"What? It's not like what I have said is a joke or anything. It's the truth right? You are going to be a Mommy soon..." said Jieun with her regular smile.

"I know. I just can't wait you know. This child will be mark of love between me and Hoya." said Jiyeon with her beatiful smile.

"Pfft. When you put it like that,it makes you sound like a ert Yeonnie. Hahahaha." Jieun just couldn't stop laughing. Jiyeon then pinched Jieun's cheeks to stop her from laughing.

"Owwie. That hurts Yeonnie. I felt sorry for my nephew or niece to be. His or her mommy is quite a pincher. My cheeks hurts a lot." said Jieun while rubbing her cheeks. 

"Serves you right Jieunnie. I still can't believe you are a mother of two kids. You are still childish as usual." said Jiyeon while shooking her head.

"Hey,I'm a great mother okay? By the way is it going to be a boy or a girl?" 

"Yes,you are a great mother. Happy? Jieun,I thought you knew better than me about this kind of stuff. My pregnancy is just only 2 weeks old. We will never know its gender until it is at leats 2 or 3 months old." 

"I know,I know. I'm just so excited. I just can't believe after all this years I'm finally going to have a niece or nephew!"shriek Jieun. Jiyeon just laughed.

"Hey,what about Sunggyu oppa's kids and Taeyeon unnies' kids? Not to mention Boram unnie's,Qri unnie's,Eunjung unnie's,Hyomin unnie's,Soyeon unnie's,Sungyeol's,Sunjong's,Chorong unnie's,Eunji's,Naeun's,Yookyoung's,Namjoo's and Suzy's? All of their kids are your nieces and nephews am I right?" ask Jiyeon.

"Aiissh. I know. What I meant was a niece or nephew from YOU! Besides,do you really need to say all of their names?" 

"Whatever. Talking about kids,where are the Sooeun and Myungji anyway?" ask Jiyeon all of the sudden. Jieun just stayed silent but she point her finger to a direction. Jiyeon look at it then she smiled. The kids are currently playing with the fabrics in Jiyeon's workroom.

"Seems like they are into the fashion industry." said Jiyeon. Jieun just shrugged her shoulder in the sign she does not know.

"By the way,L doesn't mind that you are hanging out at my place?"

"He gave me his permission already. Besides,he has a meeting till late today." said Jieun

"So you are saying that he is not done with his meeting yet? But he already left the office about an hour ago." said a voice. Jieun looked at him with a confused expression as the owner of the voice make his way near to them then he bent his back and kissed Jiyeon's cheeks.

"How's my beautiful wife and handsome son today?" ask Hoya. Jiyeon just giggled.

"How do you know he is going to be a boy?" ask Jiyeon.

"I just know." said Hoya. Jieun is still looking at Hoya with a confused look.

"What do you mean Myungsoo left the office an hour ago? He didn't call me to tell me he is already done with his meeting." said Jieun.

"I don't know but the meeting was already finished 2 hours ago and he left an hour later." said Hoya. Jieun is still confused after she heard what Hoya said. Well,Hoya is certainly telling the truth. Why wouldn't he? And he should know because he is the vice president at Kim Corporations. But there is only one question that is in Jieun's head right now. 

Where is Myungsoo. And if he is done with the meeting. Where is he now and why doesn't he inform this to me?

Suddenly Jieun's phone vibrate indicating that there is a new text message. She opened it and this is what she read.

'You should know that your husband is hiding something behind your back. If you don't believe this then you can see it for yourself. Just make your way to the Inspira Hotel and just go to the room 403 and you will see it for yourself.'

Jieun's heart skipped a beat when she finished reading that text.

"Jieun.. Jieun-ah. Jieun! Yah! Kim Jieun!" yelled Jiyeon impatiently.

"Huh? What?"

"What's with you? I've been calling your name for like a million times and you didn't answer." Jieun just shook her head. Then she reached for her handbag and stands up.

"Jiyeon,I need a favor to ask you. Can you please take care of the kids for a while? I need to go to a place. Please Jiyeon."

"O-okay. But why?" but Jieun left before she answer Jiyeon's answer.

"Jieun? What's got into her?" ask Jiyeon to herself. Hoya just shrugged. Both of them look at Jieun as she got in her car and without any more time to waste,she drove the car in rapid speed. In her head is only thinking about what the the sender of the text is trying to say.

 


 

As soon as she arrived at the hotel,she made her way to room 403 and apparently the door was unlocked. She pushed the door and it opened widely. She stepped in and looked around the room but suddenly she froze when she caught the sight of a very familiar face in bed sleeping soundly and next to him is a woman who is half- and is looking right at Jieun.

"W-who are you?" ask JieunThe woman smirked.

"Me? I'm Hyuna."

"What are you doing with my husband?" ask Jieun as her eyes starts to get watery.

"Can't you see for yourself? Your husband and I are in bed. What do you think? I'm his GIRLFRIEND!" and just as those words slipped from the woman's mouth,Jieun's world is pitch black and she just froze there. 

 


 

Hi there! ^^ this is the first chapter of this sequel. Hope you like it! And now I think this is going to be more than a one shot. Maybe it's going to be a 6 or 7 chapters. I don't know,but stay tune to find out!!!  

Please subscribe and comment!!! ^^