Four Tears

When you walked in (Hiatus)

OMG THE LAST CHAPTER GOT DELETED. WHOOPS. Basically, Sohee woke up in the hospital, GD left her a note breaking up with her and Sohee was left furious. Then she thought of revenge and called to meet up with someone! Let's see what's up with JIYONG.


I meet ordinary people and talk to them
Laugh with them, just like usual, without any thoughts.

''Jiyong...'' she whispered while massaging my back.
I sighed. Again. Again and again. I'm tired of her. She's so ing easy. I have to get out of here.
''Look. Dara. We can't do this.'' I put on a serious face, while I was laughing inside.
She stood there with an open mouth. ''Why? Why, Jiyong?'' she panicked.
''You're too old, plus, you're from the same label...'' I began searching for reasons. 
She was dumbfounded. ''YG knows we like each other!'' she exclaimed.
I thought in my mind... I don't like you. Not a bit. Not at all. I already used you. You're boring.
Another side of me was disgusted by my thoughts. It was judging me, while the other really didn't give a .
As I left her, almost , I was thinking about her.. ''What is wrong with me?'' I whispered to myself as I left.
There is definitely something wrong with me.

TV is my only friend at night
I finally go to sleep when the sun rises in the morning

Another night with the TV on. And her. I imagine her sitting beside me and smiling like an angel.
''Don't worry,'' she comforted me. Having her besides me was better than alcohol.
But when I realise she's just an illusion, I'm drunk and nothing helps, all I can think about is that I need to replace her.

I’m too shabby, I might have liked you a lot.
After you left, the blue sky seems like it’s just yellow.

I swayed to left and right as I reached the kitchen and took my phone.
''T-Taeyang..'' I said. And I felt it. I felt tears coming up. Oh my god, Jiyong, are you crying? What the hell is wrong with you?
''Jiyong? Are you OK? Are you crying? Man-'' the other line spoke quickly.
''God... Taeyang. I never felt this way. I'm so ing lonely.'' I realised.
Usually my loneliness was filled with girls, clubbing, alcohol, writing songs... but none of it could help now.
''Oh, Jiyong, I knew this would happen.. I will come over in 15 minutes.'' he said and hung up, as I stared at the ceiling...

My heart feels this sad but I have no one to talk to
I want to smile broadly sometimes, but I have no one beside me
Maybe I’m missing you.

I swayed to the couch and curled up. I reached for the alcohol as I heard the door open.

Soon, Taeyang, Seunghyun hyung and Seungri were all standing in front of me.

I imagined them already talking in my mind. Judging me. What a leader... so ed up. 

Seungri sat beside me first and hugged me on the side. ''Jiyong! How could you think that you're alone!'' he exclaimed.

Tae and hyung both nodded. ''I love you! We're a family!'' Seungri continued.

Seunghyun took the beer from the table and walked to the kitchen.

''I've been there too,'' Taeyang sighed. ''But you can't give up.''

I was looking down. Such an embarassment. 

''I've been there too!'', Seungri joined. ''And Seunghyun. And Daesung. Don't you forget that.''

Seunghyun's powerful voice was coming from the kitchen. ''Jiyong, we'll stay with you for now,OK?''  
I nodded. ''OK.'' Seungri giggled and tickled me. ''Then.. I will sleep beside you tonight!'' 
''Yah! What are you thinking? You're sleeping on the ground.'' I told him.
He pouted. ''But wait, where's - where's Daesung?'' I asked the members. They shrugged.
''He had an important meeting.'' Seunghyun came and sat with me, too. I sighed. ''An important meeting...''
///////////////
''Daesung,'' I said, relieved. ''I thought you would never come...''
He kept his head down. ''Yeah... about that. I'm sorry, Sohee, I don't - I am not interested in you.''
I laughed at him although I was sad he didn't even gave me a chance. ... a chance to use him.
''I just wanted to be friends with you! Daesung, how could you think that...'' I said again and burst into laughter.
He was relieved too and agreed to watch a movie, which was a waste of time now. 
I need to think who else can I use to get revenge on Jiyong. I spent the whole time thinking...
Creating a list in my mind. Seungri. No. Too much of a ladiesman. Seunghyun. Too old. Se7en? Could be my father.
Taeyang? Hm.. he's Jiyong's best friend, right? That would hurt him. Or Taecyeon...or any member from 2PM&2AM? I sighed.
''Bored?'' Daesung asked. I looked at him and nodded shyly. He laughed.
''C'mon then. Let's get out of here.'' He said suddenly as we ran out of the cinema. Never thought he had it in him.
We went to a bar and talked there for good 45 minutes. He's such a nice guy. We match well.
''Then, can I ask you again?'' Daesung winked. ''Haha,'' I laughed. ''Ask me what?''
''Would you like to dance?'' I didn't notice it, but I think I blushed. ''Sure, Daesung-ssi.'' 
He laughed hysterically. I think we were a little drunk. ''Daesung-ssi? Are you using formalities on me now?''
''Then, can I call you oppa?'' I asked him as we walked backwards to the dance floor.
''Call me oppa.'' he said as we danced together. At first it was funny and he was dancing like he was electrocuted, but...
But soon it all slowed down. I soon realised we were dancing slowly and looking in to each other's eyes.
I felt dizzy. I wasn't THAT drunk, but I guess I didn't know what I was doing. I just wanted to have fun.
And if I fell in love, why not? Who's stopping me, I thought and leaned in to kiss Dae.
As soon as our lips touched he turned away. ''Ah, Sohee-yaaah.'' he giggled. ''I think we're drunk.'' he said and left.
He probably went to the toilet, I thought. I stood there and watched other people have fun.
They were wasted, but they looked so happy. Argh, Sohee, dance you idiot! 
As I thought that I started dancing to the rhythm alone. I soon got in to it and felt so relaxed... this was awesome.
And when I was in euphoria alone, I felt hands on my waist and a body from behind which moved with me, closely.
It wasn't Dae. Dae was muscly and whoever was dancing with me, it wasn't Daesung.
It kissed my neck, slowly, as I felt the whole world stop. I flew away from all my worries and that bastard Jiyong.