Six Tears

When you walked in (Hiatus)
(SUNYE POV)
I looked at him and I felt like someone in front of me was dying. Dying emotionally. Did I do something wrong?
I just told him the truth. Isn't that right? Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? I panicked, but didn't let it show.
''Jiyong-ssi... I'm so sorry.'' I told him. His face was buried in his hands.
''Just go.'' he replied coldly. As I walked away, I saw him furiously talking on the phone with someone.
His eyes caught my eyes and as he stared at them for a split second, but his heart broken glance turned away.
Jiyong-ssi. Are you really that naive?
The one you're looking for has been here all the time.
(JIYONG POV)
''Hyy-uuuuuung!'' Panda maknae yelled behind the door. ''Let your dongsaeng in!'' 
I curled up on the sofa with my blanket, a piece of paper and a pencil. My hands were twitching. My breathing was abnormal.
I felt used, confused, lonely, worthless, selfish, delusional and such a trash in this tragic world. Sohee? 
Sohee... Who are you, Sohee?
''HYUNG!'' the panda yelled an octave higher. ''Hyung, don't play with me. I'm going to tell papa YG.'' 
I groaned. ''Are you alone?'' I whispered as I finally opened the door.
Seungri put up his eyebrows. ''Yah. GD. What's up? When did you stop telling your maknae everything? I demand your stories, hyung.'' 
''Are you alone?!'' I yelled at him. ''Yes, for god sakes, yes, I am alone!'' He yelled even louder.
I let him in and as he tipped to the sofa I heard him sigh and mumble something to himself.
''This hyung...'' then Seungri looked at my face and I felt the look in his eyes change.
''Hyung?'' he exclaimed as I hid my face and walked further away. ''Hyung! Why does my hyung cry?'' He said with a high-pitch voice.
''I - I just... Seungri, you're so juvenile. You can't understand. ''
''Juvenile? What is that supposed to mean?'' He looked at me arrogantly. 
''You're juvenile since you don't even know what juvenile means.'' I explained to him while hiding my face.
''Whatever,'' he said looking up at the ceiling. ''I'm worried about you. You should see miss..'' he said, looking pitiful at my red face and puffy eyes, but I interrupted him.
''I don't need a doctor.'' I warned maknae.
''Hyung...'' He said and stood up. ''I am not a doctor and I already know your diagnosis.''
I laughed. ''Yeah? What is that?'' He put on his devilish smile. ''Heart break,'' he said in his weird English accent.
I looked at his face. The expression made me laugh so badly I felt pains in my stomach.
''So, dongsaeng, why did you come here? I told you to stay at your place now.'' I reminded.
He let out a ''pffft'' noise. ''Go clubbing with me.'' he demanded with his Puss In Boots eye-smile.
''No way.'' I responded within the 0.2 second. The answer was clear.
''But... I have something you would like.'' he turned the switch for his devilish smile again. I sighed. ''Yeah?''
///
His special collection adidas shoes from Japan made me come to the club. I tried to forget the bad points about clubbing and remind myself only the good.
I can forget Sohee here... atleast for a single night.
(SOHEE POV)
I didn't want to go to the club alone, so I asked Daesung to come. He almost fell out of the chair. I could feel it through the phone.

In this exciting night, your warm eyes are calling me

(You’re stealing my heart like this)

Stop right there, come to me, come to my heart

''Daesung,'' I put my arm on his as he instantly reacted. ''It's my favorite song,'' I winked. He giggled as he took my arm and lead me on the dancefloor.
Sohee. What the hell are you doing. You're using him. You're using Daesung. You're using him to find the ''wonderful'' guy.
As Daesung looked beautifully at me while dancing, I realised what a I am. I felt tears coming up. What am I doing? Why am I in the club?
I felt a wave of self-realisation come down my body and it was awful. I want to snuggle in bed with my slippers on and drink hot chocolate.
I want to joke with my members before going to sleep and talk about our training today. Why am I here?..
''Dae-Daesung,'' I looked down. ''I had a great time, but I don't ever want to come here again. Do you understand?'' 
But before I received his response, I ran through the crowd to get out. 
As I opened the doors and pushed through security guards, I saw an illusion of Jiyong.
He looked at me, shocked, but he still looked so handsome. He was standing in front of his car, with a stylish suit and shiny shoes, as usual.
I smiled and closed my eyes for a second. But his voice woke me up. It tickled my ears, it felt so soft, yet strong.
''Sohee?'' He exclaimed.
I opened my eyes. It's not an illusion. He's here. He's here. I'm too drunk. Sohee, you're drunk. 
''Sohee, why are you crying?'' he said and ran towards me quickly. I could see he cried too. Why was he crying? Why would that bastard cry? He has everything.
The doors opened again and I saw Daesung rushing in. ''Soh - Jiyong!?'' he exclaimed with his high voice.
Jiyong quickly pushed me aside and clenched his fists.
Everything went so fast by then.
 I saw blood stains on Daesung's pure white hair.
And then I looked at Jiyong, breathing heavily, waiting to regain his strength and hit again. 

I wrote this in probably 15minutes. I am sorry for anyone who was waiting for another chapter. I almost forgot about this story. I'm sorry for any gramatical problems and this boring chapter, I just really wanted to update quick. Sorry. I will update frequently now~ Suggestions?