One Tear

When you walked in (Hiatus)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
''Oh my god..'' I exclaimed shyly as Jiyong kissed my hair.
''Mhhhm...'' he mumbled something as he started kissing my neck.
''God, Jiyong. Not that!'' I said and sensitively pushed him away. He looked at me interrupted.
''I realised something... I... really like you.'' I said blushing and hid under my hair.
He brushed my hair out of my sight and looked straight in to my eyes, making me blush more and more.
''Ah, Sohee. You know how much I like you. But you have no idea...'' he sighed and looked away.
''Jiyongshi...'' I said and put my arm on his shoulder. '
''You have no idea how much I love you.'' he turned to me and smiled. I gasped. 
''Y-you love me? I- I LOVE YOU TOO!'', I exclaimed and hugged him.  As we hugged we ''accidentally'' fell to the bed. 
''Wait.. but... I'm not your girlfriend.'' I said weirded out.
''JYP let's you date? Good for you.'' he noted, annoyed.
''... Sorry. I never dated anyone after my debut. But I'm feeling sad. No relationship... Us - We.. We mean nothing?''
''I assumed.. that you know. You know what it's like. Being a celebrity . We'll just have to hide.'' he groaned.
I smiled. ''I don't care. As long as I'm your girlfriend... Well I'll be the perfect girlfriend.'' I giggled.
''Then I will be your perfect boyfriend,'' he responded.
I shook my head. ''No... you're already are one.'' I said and we kissed.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
2 months later
''GOD, JIYONG, PICK UP THE PHONE!'' I yelled at the dorms as he didn't respond to me for 4 days. 4 WHOLE DAYS.
I heard footsteps at the back. Sunmi peeked through the door.
''O-oh! Sunye! W-w-what are you doing here?'' I trembled.
She came in and closed the door tightly.
''Jiyong? What Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?'', she asked me in disbelief. I blushed.
''We're just friends. I'm trying to contact him,'' I claimed.
She looked like she was disgusted by something.
''You shouldn't contact him. No - you can't contact him.'' she demanded strangily.
''What? Why?'' I questioned.
''W-w-well, you see! He's busy! W-why do you k-keep calling him?'', she laughed.
I creeped out. But she was right. He was busy. Why am I being crazy like this?
''... Yeah. I guess you're right. How did you know it was exactly Kwon Ji Yong?'' I noted.
She giggled awkwardly.
''Ahn Sohee. G-dragon just had a comeback. I even got his album. How would I not know him?'', she defended.
I shrugged. ''Sorry. I'll go then. I just wanted to contact him for some information. Bye unnie.'', I waved and left.
As my footsteps faded, I heard Sunye crying softly...
...Why was she crying? Was she crying because... because of Kwon Jiyong?

When today passes, you will disappear like dust – what is love?
If I look sad, my tears are like smoke, like dancing smoke

The next day Sunye didn't show up at the training room. 
JYP told us that she is down emotionally and it is due the stress and overworking.
''Poor Sunye...'' Yubin cried out. We were sitting on the bench and talking quietly. It was only the 4 of us.
''I hope she doesn't get hospitalized. Health always goes first.'' Yeeun blurted and we all nodded.
I stayed silent. Jiyong texted me last night.
It was a meaningless message with bull. He didn't even say sorry. I felt so angry and sad. 
I couldn't fall asleep.
He must be avoiding - No, he IS avoiding me. But why? Why would he avoid the person...The person he loves?
I need him. I can't stay a minute without thinking about him.
How are you, Jiyong? Are you feeling well? Are your things going well? Are you hungry?
Thats ALL I can think about. Doesn't he think about me? Could he send me just a single, normal message?
Just reminding me.. remind me that you love me. That you still love me. That nothing changed.
 It would make me feel so much better.
Yubin swore. ''OK, we will just have to cancel it for now. Free schedule girls.'' she suggested.
Yeeun raged. ''Cancel? We can train without Sunye. Why would we need her?!'' 
Then she clicked her fingers. ''Oh. You're trying to get out again. To the club. With your all -y clothes, ''
Yubin gasped.
''What?! I don't. And the last time I went to the club was a month ago. FULLY - CLOTHED, '' she protested.
''Right, Miss ,'' Yeeun laughed.
''Then who was that person who snook out last Friday, huh?'' she continued to criticize.
I chimed in shyly. ''Yeeun... Yubin wasn't here last Friday. Remember? Family trip?...'' 
We were looking at each other, dumbfounded.
''D-did you make that up?,'' I tried to dispose her. 
She shook her head. ''No I didn't.'' Yeeun exclaimed, but I wasn't convinced.
''Look, Yeeun. We are a team. No lies here. I won't judge you,'' I comforted.
She looked at me angry. ''I TOLD YOU!'', she shouted. ''I didn't lie. I'm not that kind of person. Don't you trust me?''
I sighed. ''I do, I do. No need to raise your voice.''
Yubin was quiet. And she's not that kind of type to be quiet.
''Then... who was it?'' she blurted.
''We need to ask Sunye. Maybe it was just a trainee. Or a staff member,'' I said enthusiasticly.
''You go ask her. You're the closest to her. And we will.. practice.'' Yeeun giggled.
I nodded. ''Alright. Good luck.''
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
As I walked the corridors of the JYP headquarters, I saw a man with a big bouquet of pink roses.
Aww. My heart melted. JYP is really... a wonderful place. But as I got closer, the more and more it was harder to breathe.
I realised... the person was Jiyong.
''Ji-Jiyong?'' I mumbled out in disbelief. It was only 5 days. 5 days and a half.
I know I'm crazy. But he wasn't just away. I didn't know how he was. Where he was. I didn't know anything.
He seemed confused for a second, but then he hugged me and we kissed, but the kiss was short and interrupted by his voice.
''Sohee...'' his soft-spoken voice tickled my ears.
I took the flowers and smelled them. The smell was a mix of his expensive fragrance and the fresh scent of roses.
''Thank you for the flowers. Where were you, where-''
''Sohee.. er... the flowers, aren't for you exactly,'' he said awkwardly.
''Oh? You came here for business or-''
''The flowers... are for Sunye.''