Two Tears

When you walked in (Hiatus)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
''W-w-what?'' she asked in disbelief. Her eyes were desperate for an explanation.
I took her hand. ''I heard Sunye is having problems with her voice-''
She stared at me. 
''I didn't hear anything like that. JYP just told us that she overworked.''
I sighed. ''Do you think he'd worry you with things like these? Especially when you're making a comeback?''
She shrugged. ''I don't know. I don't trust you anymore.''
What's wrong with you, Jiyong? Why are you so weak? I thought I was stronger than this. But damn it, it hurt. 
''Sunye had to call me yesterday.. but something was wrong with my phone. I didn't get any calls for a week..'' I told her.
She was listening. She demanded an explanation. She was waiting for me to fix her heart.
''And I was going crazy thinking you're not calling me. And I couldn't call you... I'm sorry.'' 
She looked away. Ahn Sohee.. I never thought she was that kind of girl. That kind of girl to hold her feelings. Hold her tears back.
''I came straight here to JYP... to get Sunye medicine she asked me. And also.. I need to tell something to the CEO.''
She tried not to look curious. ''O-oh. W-what?'' she trembled out of curiosity.
Truth hurts. So do lies.
''I told YG about our relationship and-'' I began, but she interrupted me with a high pitched voice.
''J-Jiyong? Really?'' she smiled. ''Then.. Are you here to tell.. JYP?'' 
I nodded.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I was a little sad that he told YG without telling me. But maybe it proves that our relationship..
Our relationship is not an illusion. It's real.
''Don't forget to smile,'' he told me. ''Happy girls are the prettiest.''
Obviously, after telling Mr.Yang, he wanted to meet me and introduce me to the rest of YG family. 
He was ''furious and curious'', as Jiyong giggled. 
I went over a thought for a hundred times.. Why did all my sadness and anger disappear so quickly?
I never liked anyone so much before. It's such a mistery.
But it makes me embarassed. The fact that I am I want to be with him and I am scared to leave him.
Just seeing him at the other end of the room... He makes me happy.
I'll treasure the memories we make forever.
''Shall we have a party?'' Jiyong noted from a distance.
''W-w-why? Can't we have a normal get-to-know-each-other kind of dinner?'' I said shyly.
''Hmm? Why?'' He asked as he came with my lunch and carefully placed it in front of me.
''Don't laugh,'' I warned him as I took my chopsticks. He nodded and smiled.
''I've never been to a party.'' I confessed. He didn't react as I thought he would.
''Ahh. Well, I thought you would have, since you're signed. But that's okay. Don't worry,'' he said and pecked my cheek.
I feel so calm around him. Maybe we're a match made in heaven.
''Annyeong,'' a voice appeared suddenly. ''Can I join you?'' 
I looked at her. Sunye. How in the hell is she sick? 
Jiyong seemed puzzled. He gave me a look and then grabbed his backpack.
''I'll be going then now.'' his smile vanished with the words. ''I will you see you later.''
Sunye grabbed him on his way out, as he awkwardly turned around and looked at her.
''Come on, Jiyongie. Why don't you answer my calls?...'' she whispered to him.
 
/////////////////////////////////
I stared at the two of them. Sunye was staring at her ''Jiyongie'' with glowy eyes.
''Sunye!'' I shouted from my table. ''What are you doing? Let him go!'' I demanded.
Wait. Wait a second. Am I jealous? ... but why are they're like this in the first place, though?
Jiyong smiled and awkwardly said. ''Sohee, dear, it's not what you think...''
I crossed my hands. ''Jiyong-''
''Unnie! Don't worry.'' Sunye said and blushed. Jiyong was glaring at me and we exchanged glances.
''I-I just have a gift for you.'' Sunye said and handed in our new album. 
Jiyong took it and smiled politely. ''Thank you, I actually have it already. Shall I give you mine, then?''
He handed her a signed Alive album and she started giggling embarassed.
''I am sorry for constantly calling you. I even acted sick to meet you... I'm so sorry. I'm a big fan.'' Sunye said and I sighed in relief.
I thought she was going to start crying. We always knew she liked GD, but not like that!
''I am so unprofessional. JYP will kill me,'' she hid her face in embarassment.
Jiyong smiled and hugged her. ''Don't worry. You're the leader. We're the leaders.''
As they hugged I watched them and I felt so... so different. I'm not just a fan.
I'm... his girlfriend.  I should treasure him more.
''Then. I'll go. Goodbye girls,'' Jiyong said and left. He put a smile on Sunye I had never saw.
The atmosphere was awkward as the two of us were in the cafeteria.
''Look.. I'm sorry. Ever since our collaboration in 2008.. I had a crush on him. But now I'm just a fangirl, don't worry,'' Nuna said.
I smiled and hugged her tightly. ''Aren't I lucky?'' 
She looked at me strangely. ''D-don't you know? Me and Jiyong are... dating.''
The smile faded away. Didn't she say she's just a fangirl?!
''Oh! Unnie! I'm happy for you,'' she said with a fake high-pitched voice.
/////////////////////////////////
''OK. Just sign here and here,'' the postman told me. I bowed. ''Thank you.''
I brought the package to the kitchen and with a knife, quickly tore it all up. My heart fluttered.
It was a beautiful, short, pastel pink dress with tiny white diamonds on it. 
It was for the YG party and lately that's all I can think about. YG family is so much different than JYP nation.
They're strong, fashionable and they solely care about talents.
JYPE is more of a cool retro style and I don't want to be the odd one out. I need to make an impression.
There's going to be drinks and famous celebrities. And music. All which I will fail at. Hooray!
But atleast I can make an impression on my looks, I thought as hairstylists fixed my hair.
The dress looks perfect. There's also earrings, hair accessory, necklace and a ring. I will shine for sure.
After a massage, manicure, pedicure and all face masks and make-up, I looked at the mirror. ''Hmph,'' I mumbled. Not bad. 
/////////////////////////////////
Jiyong picked me up at 9:30pm. 9:30PM. That's the time I get back home - not go out.
As he secretly picked me up with his bodyguards, I got in to his car. His expression was speechless. I forgot to take a picture.
''Wow. Sohee, is that really you?'' He giggled and then we kissed.
''I will be wild Sohee just for tonight. Just for you.''