January 1st, Tuesday

Baby, It's Cold Outside

 

They broke the kiss but continued holding and each being infected by the other's smile in an eternal feedback. Their foreheads were touching when Yoseob spoke, "I'm so sorry for what I said this morning." Junhyung smiled and leaned in for another kiss, "It's okay Seobbie.” Yoseob politely evaded it and looked into Junhyung’s eyes.

"No, it's not okay, Junnie. I'm very confused about my feelings; at least I was in the morning. You see, spending time with you this week made me recognize the old Junhyung; the Jun I first fell in love with. The last few times I saw you, you were so broke that I couldn't really see you. I looked in your eyes and I couldn't find the boy I loved so much. But now you are here again and I remembered how much my live is better when you are in it. New year, new life. Let's erase the past and begin again; would you be my new boyfriend?"

Junhyung’s eyes were moist, "I can't do that Seob." Yoseob stepped away in shock but Junhyung held his hands and pulled him closer, "I can't erase my past, Seobbie. I don't want to; even my mistake reminds me I can lose you at any moment. I want to remember how important you are and work for it. Can you take me under these conditions?" Yoseob snuggled closer, "Do you promise never to do that again?" "Of course Seob-ah! I regret it every day; it almost cost me you. I can't even think about getting closer to another guy without feeling disgust."

Yoseob smiled and his breath tickled Junhyung’s neck, "I needed to hear it from you." Junhyung kissed the top of his head. Yoseob got away from the older’s neck and looked at him in the eye, "And we also need to see each other more often." "I couldn't agree more. I'll try to finish all my work in advance. Maybe I can even get the manager to have most of my schedules during the time you have yours and also a studio that is nearer to our dorm. But you have to promise me to ever return my calls; even if you can't talk at the time you'll call me later."

Yoseob smiled at him, "Deal, boyfriend." Junhyung welcomed Yoseob’s lips that are approaching his. They broke the kiss and again let their foreheads touched as they smiled at each other. "You are the love of my life, Seob-ah." Yoseob’s smile grew wider, "And I never stopped loving you, Junnie; not for one second." They kissed again. And again. And again. Then Junhyung finally pulled them inside to get away from the cold. They were almost getting back at the party, when Yoseob’s phone rang.

He smiled and answered, "Hi appa; happy New Year!" "Hello kiddo; happy New Year! You sound happy." "I am." "Where are you?" "Exactly where you wanted me, dad; I'm in Junhyung’s arms." Junhyung held Yoseob by the waist and he put his arm around the older’s shoulder. They both could hear Mr Yang’s laughter. "I'm so happy for you, son! Let me talk to Junhyung."

Yoseob passed him the phone and tilted his head to rest on Junhyung’s. "Happy New Year, sir." "Call me appa, kiddo. Congratulations; I'm so happy for the two of you." "Thank you, s… appa." "Just a warning that I'm keeping my eyes on you." Junhyung chuckled, "You can keep both of yours and both of the other members on me; I'm never walking out of the line again. Yoseob is way too precious for me to even risk something that might hurt him in some way." "You are a good kid Junhyung. I'm really glad you and Yoseob have each other. Happy New Year." "Never to worry; I'll take care of Yoseob better than I take care of my own life. See you soon."

Junhyung hung up the phone and Yoseob held him tighter. They entered the party tangled to each other. Kikwang saw them from the other side of the room and came skipping in their direction, "You two are back together?" Yoseob bit his lips and nodded. He jumped on both of them, "I knew it! You guys should never have broken-up." Junhyung smiled at Yoseob and then looked at him, "Actually, I was kind of glad we did. There were some things we needed to figure out and this time apart made both of us see what's the real importance of the other in our lives."

Yoseob pulled him for another kiss, "I'm so proud of how much you've grown." They spent the rest of the night together. They literally couldn't take their hands of each other and it never seemed to be enough. They danced the whole night through and went home when the sun was already rising. They snuggled together under the covers after having securely closed the curtains of their room. Yoseob lay on his side and teased Junhyung, "Honey, I'm cold." Junhyung smirked and spooned him while kissing his neck, "Don't worry; I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you." They fell asleep cozy and warm.


February 14th, Thursday:

Junhyung climbed the familiar stairs and opened the dorm door with his keys. He heard Yoseob calling from the couch, "Woonie-ah? Already home? I thought you'd spend the whole night at your musical rehearsal." Junhyung fought his excited laugh as he answered, "He is." Yoseob got out of the couch and came running to hug him, "Junnie! What are you doing here? I thought you would be in the studio till tomorrow."

"I have; but skipping one day won't kill me. Besides, how could I possibly leave my boyfriend alone on Valentine's Day?" "Oh honey…" Yoseob went in for a passionate kiss. Junhyung hugged him as he talks, "I've missed you so much those last two weeks." "Me too; that's why I ended my promotions a day early. I also have a problem that only you can solve: I'm having trouble sleeping because my bed is too cold when you are not there."

"I'll warm you up tonight. But first things first; are you tired? Are you hungry?" "A little bit, have you eaten?" Yoseob blushed, "Kind of; I was watching a DVD from my drama collection box and attacking a pot of ice-cream…" Junhyung laughed, "So all those 'I'll be fine during Valentine's Day'; 'It's just a way for the commerce to make more money' were lies?" Yoseob brushed Junhyung’s nose with his, "I didn't want to sound upset because we wouldn't see each other on Valentine's Day. I'd be okay; but now you are here my night will be wonderful."

Junhyung smirked, "If it's not me to save your holidays…" Yoseob poked him, "I'm planning on spending Easter in my hometown with my family and my boyfriend." "Good to know; I was about to buy my tickets there." They sat together on the couch and ate the ice-cream. Yoseob turned to Junhyung with a teasing look, "Honey, I'm cold." Junhyung chuckled knowing what he meant by that. He tackled Yoseob and gave him warm kisses, "I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you." Yoseob smiled in his embrace, "I know you'll be; I trust you."

That moment they were oblivious to the rest of the world outside; all that mattered was their hot bodies close together.

 

 


AND, THIS IS OFFICIALLY OVER! :*

I would like to thank all my subscribers and commenters and all those silent readers out there. Thanks for showing this mini series lots of love! (and) I'm sorry for not updating regularly and ending this abruptly (well I think it's an abrupt ending sigh pie)

I love all of you, really. (But I love Yoseob more :* hehehe)

KEEP THE JUNSEOB SHIP SAILING, PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY. I NEED MORE JUNSEOB GOODNESS IN MY LIFE /seobs