December 30th, Sunday

Baby, It's Cold Outside

 

"Hi! I'm home; anybody there?" Yoseob woke up by the sound of Kikwang’s voice. He slowly come into conscience and took his surroundings: he was now spooning Junhyung, who was fast asleep. Oh My! Kikwang was in the dorm and there he was spooning Junhyung! He got up on a jolt and put just his head out of the door that separated his bedroom, "Hi Kiki; I'm here. How was your holiday?"

Kikwang appeared from the kitchen smiling at her friend, "It was great! Now come here and give me a hug!" Yoseob bit his lip and looked back to check on Junhyung, who was still asleep, "Hum… okay." He looked puzzled at him, "Yoseob, why are you blushing? Wow! You are not there alone, are you? You little troublemaker! How could you find yourself a date in these few days I was out?"

Yoseob couldn't answer because Junhyung got up and walked towards him, "Seob-ah, what's going… Oh, hi Kiki." He stuttered, "Oh… Hi… Hi Junhyung-hyung." He smiled at him, "If you excuse me, I really need to use the loo." He stole a peck from Yoseob’s lips and walked away with a marauder smirk. Yoseob watched him go; day-dreamingly taking his fingers to his lips. He was called back from his trance by Kikwang grabbing his arm, "Tell me everything! Are you guys back together?"

Yoseob blushed, "He had a row with his family and needed a place to stay during the holidays; so dad brought him along at Christmas. And now I guess we are dating. I mean, at least while he's here; we haven't talked about the future or the past." Their conversation was interrupted by Junhyung coming back from the bathroom. He looked suspiciously from Yoseob to Kikwang. Yoseob avoided his look as he spoke, "I'll go make coffee."

After a slightly awkward break-fast, Yoseob went to take a shower and Kikwang moved closer to Junhyung, "Can we talk?" Junhyung sighed, "Look Kikwang-ah; I know how much I hurt Yoseob in too many ways; but you need to know…" He stopped him, "I know enough about Yoseob; I want to know about you. Are sure you want to do this with him? You are obviously still in love with him; can you handle having an affair with him knowing it has no future?" Junhyung looked down feeling his eyes going moist.

"Kikwang-ah, I'm willing to get whatever he offers me. I love Yoseob too much not to have him in my life. These last few days with him have been a blessing; I wasn't expecting any of this. In my wildest dreams, he would accept to see me some time during my stay. Sleeping in the same bed as him looks like a dream to me and I never want to wake up. I'm not thinking about tomorrow."

He looked sympathetically at him, "I think you should. You’re a hyung I look up to, Junhyung-hyung. However, you are playing with fire; I'd hate to see you getting burned." "Thank you for your concern Kikwang-ah; but from this fire I've been burning for a while now." They decided to stay home for lunch and the couple went to the kitchen to cook for Kikwang. They were laughing and singing together and, from time to time, they would playfully touch each other. Lunch took more time than necessary to get ready, but, finally, they were calling Kikwang to sit with them and eat. He came from his room looking excited.

"Good news! Dongwoon managed to get tickets for that party his friends from that off-Broadway production they are throwing at New Year's Eve! You will be joining us, right?" Yoseob immediately nodded and looked at Junhyung eagerly waiting for an answer. Junhyung answered "yes" without thinking; distracted by Yoseob’s gaze. Then, something came to his mind, "Yoseob? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Yoseob smiled and followed him to the living-room, "What's up, Junhyung-ah?"

Junhyung sighed unease and looked down before speaking, "I don't know how to put this; but the other night I couldn't help but overhearing a phone call you took. You said to some guy from work that you had a date for New Year's Eve. I really can't stand to go to a party and see you with another guy…" Yoseob smirked at him, "You should learn, Mr.Yong, that eavesdropping is something very very bad. But no; I don't have a date for tomorrow. I was just finding a way out of spending my evening with the most obnoxious man in the industry."

Junhyung felt like the joy from his heart couldn't fit his chest. He controlled himself not to jump up-and-down and held one of Yoseob’s hands with both of his, "Then I want to do this right. Yang Yoseob, would you give me the enormous honour of being my date for New Year's Eve?" "I'd love to." Junhyung kissed Yoseob’s hand and saw an adorable share of red coloring the younger’s cheeks.

Kikwang insisted on taking them out to dinner and they went to a fancy restaurant. Yoseob felt shivers down his spine as Junhyung played with his fingers under the table. They were now entering the dorm and Yoseob’s split mind was beginning to pick a side. He lightly put a hand on Junhyung’s shoulder, "Go ahead and lay down while I'll go lock the front door and check on the heater; I'm feeling a bit chill in here."

Junhyung casted him a puzzled look before agreeing and going to the bedroom. Yoseob took all the time he could to make sure that was what he wanted. He took a deep breath and finally decided to hear his body screaming for what it was craving. Yoseob resolutely entered his bedroom and took off his shirt. He entered under the covers along with Junhyung and began to give him fiery kisses. At first, Junhyung was enthusiastically kissing back; but he stopped Yoseob all of a sudden, "Seobbie, what's that?"

Yoseob went for kissing from his neck to his jawline, "I want you; I want you so much, Junnie. Don't you want me?" Junhyung was getting lost in Yoseob’s touch, "Yes! Of course I do; but are you sure this is what you really want?" "Yes Junnie! I want you." It was passionate but tender; strong yet somehow delicate. They were both cautious with each other and Junhyung was especially attentive to take care of all of Yoseob’s needs. At the end, Junhyung grinned at Yoseob who snuggled closer to him. Their bodies were tangled for the whole night.