Chapter 8 .

Beauty and the Briefcase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Times Square]

 

“If there’s one thing I’m sick of about you, then it will be your boring black suit.” I look at his suit disgustingly.

Donghae looks surprised with my sudden confession. “You hate my suit?” His mouth formed a big ‘O’.

“No, I don’t hate it. I’m just sick of it.” I’m 99.9% sure that Donghae’s wardrobe has only two colours; black and white. Black suit and white shirt. He looks more like a bodyguard instead of a CEO.

“Then what colour do you suggest? Pink?” He said making fun of me. I smirked at him and off to the suits section and grab a few suits that interest me.

“Now be a good boy and put this on.” I shoved the suits to him and pushed him into the fitting room.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Yah Lee Donghae! How long do you want to stay inside the fitting room?” I knock on the door annoyed. If there’s one thing I hate, that thing will be waiting.

“I don’t think the colour suits me..” Donghae grumbled, still not opening the door.

I let out a big sigh, loud enough for him to hear. “You better come out and show me before I call the security guards and follow you inside the fitting room after this.” I threatened him. “W-wait!”

The door opened, and Donghae shyly comes out from the room. He’s now wearing the grey suit and black shirt in the inside. “Spin around.”

“Who said the colour doesn’t suit you. You, Mr Lee Donghae look really good-looking right now.” I said satisfied with my pick. “Now, try the white suit.”

“No, I hate the white suit. I’m gonna look like a waiter in that.” Donghae frowned at the sight of the white suit. “Well, the black suit makes you look like a bodyguard. Doesn’t make any difference to me.”

“Okay fine, you don’t have to wear it.” I sigh at the sight of him pouting. “Do you like the grey suit?”

“Yeah, it’s starting to grow on me.” Donghae grinned, tightly holding the grey suit. “You think this is better?”

“Yes. I will miss your brother and sister shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter