Chapter 5 .

Beauty and the Briefcase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This is gonna be great!” Tiffany exclaimed, happily wrapping Yuri with plastic. “Maybe for you.” Yuri sighed, looking at her plastic-wrapped body.

“It’s like a day at the spa. But, instead of the organic healthy detoxifying seaweed, you’re being wrapped in, err, plastic.” Tiffany smiled, showing her eye-smile. “Wheel her in.”

“There you go. Don’t trip. Now, I want you to show off the purse. I want you to touch it. It’s the love of your life. Yunho, stand beside her.” Tiffany conducted Yuri and start taking pictures.

“Good morning Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, and plastic-wrapped Kwon Yuri and Jung Yunho.” I greet them, pouring coffee on my cup. Ahh, even Tiffany’s tasteless coffee tastes sweet when you’re in love.

“Oh! Somebody looks like the cat who ate the canary.” Tiffany chuckled at my frowned face. “Were you with Jaejoong last night?” she asked, putting down her camera.

“More like a chocolate. Yeah. We cuddle and ate some chocolates while watching PS I Love You. It was bliss!” I smiled at the last night flashback.

“Okay, wait wait, Jess. I thought that Taeyeon from CLEO told you to stop seeing Jaejoong.” Tiffany said, purposely emphasizing the word ‘CLEO’. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I smiled, slowly sipped my coffee.

“Jess? You know I love you, but—“

“Relax, it’s gonna be fine.” I reply confidently. “What am I gonna do with you?” Tiffany shook her head disapprovingly.

“Just love me for who I am.” I chuckled and kiss her cheek. Tiffany laughed and starts taking pictures of me. “Aww. Don’t mind me. I’m just taking a picture of a girl whom I love more than Siwon.”

 

 

--

 

 

“Okay. Look, Jaejoong sounds amazing, Jess, he does. But is he worth risking everything over?” Tiffany asked, slowly pat the mask on her face.

I think for a second and smile. “He places passion over common sense. He’s spontaneous. He has great fashion sense. We like the same foods and movies. And—“

“Okay, okay, I admit he does well on the checklist.” Tiffany cut me off. Does well? He’s a ten out of ten!

Tiffany laughed suddenly. What’s with this girl? “Yeah, okay. Jaejoong is ten out of ten. I can read your face Jess, if that’s what you’re wondering. I like seeing you happy, but he’s not a man in a suit. You have to find a man in a suit.”

“Ew.” Yuri suddenly blurt out. “What, why? You don’t like guys in suits?” I asked, looking at Yuri’s disgusted face.

Yuri shook her head. “No, I ate some of my mask.” Yuri continued, making a disgusted face. Both me and Tiffany laughed at Yuri’s disgusted face. Is there anyone out there who ate their mask? Though, admittedly this mask smells good. Mm hmm.

“You know what, this is like high school all over again. I feel like I’m at a sleepover.” I smiled, looking warmly at my bestfriends. Tiffany is now a fashion photographer; Yuri is a model and is now dating my brother, Yunho. And I, Jessica Jung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter