Banana Split

My Bad Girl ☿

 

Krystal POV

We go to the study room and they look around like they’ve never seen it before. Sulli hasn’t but the other two must have.

Then again, the es probably have never studied in their life so there was no point in coming in here.

Sehun walks over to me and whispers in my ear.

“Tell Sulli to come to the kitchen in about 10 minutes.”

“Why?!” I yell annoyed. He shushes me and drags me away from the others who looked at use questioningly.

“Just do it!”

Why the hell does he want her in the kitchen?

 

Oh. My. God.

 

 

“Don’t tell me you’re going to do what I think you’re going to do?” I ask with a disgusted expression.

“What?” he asks innocently.

“We were watching Not Another Teen Movie yesterday…”

“So?”

“So you’re going to be a ing ert and make a banana split.”

“Hey! Do you think I want to do it? I don’t want to date the airhead but because of you I have to!” He hisses at me. “Do you even understand how horrifying it for someone like me to even talk to someone like her? Don’t you even feel bad for me? You selfish !”

“Oh my ing god! You were actually going to do it?! I was ing kidding you sick !”

“What? It would work on you!” He says with a smirk and bites his lip.

“You’re ing sick!” I yell and hit him.

“Say one more time. It’ll make your point clearer.” He says sarcastically.

“!”

“Just do it!” he yells in a childish manner.

“No.”

“Do it or I will tell everyone that you’re a dumb .”

I scoff at his threat.

“Go ahead!” I chuckle uncaringly and join the others.

“Okay, you asked for it.” He says to me and follows.

 

 

“So what the is this paper supposed to be about?” I ask when I sit down with the others.

“Oh! We have to research…” Kai tries to explain to me all cheerfully when Sehun sits down next to him and interrupting him.

“As you all can see by now, Krystal’s vocabulary is very limited and centers on the word .  My personal opinion is that it’s for all the s she gives.” He says and nudges Kai. He looks at him and Sehun makes a humping motion while winking. Kai immediately blushes.  Sulli’s mouth drops slightly in shock and slight disgust.

I sigh in annoyance and kick him under the table. He smirks at me raises his eyebrows as if asking ‘see what I can do?’

“I give no s, to anyone.” I say harshly and send him a warning glare. “The amount of s I give is about as much tolerance I have for your smart mouth. Keep it up and I’ll make sure it bleeds for a week.”

“Oh but you have a lot of tolerance for me, don’t you dear cousin? If I had been anyone else you would have beaten me to a pulp.” He says seductively and turns to the others. “As you can see, Krystal’s knowledge is also very limited. That’s why she’s ignorant of that fact that it is impossible for humans to bleed for a week without dying.”

I scoff once again at his stupidity. I was about to respond but Sulli does it for me.

“Most woman bleed for a week every month.” She says to him in an unimpressed manner. Finally he looks stumped and flustered.

“Here’s an idea Sehun, since you’re caving real hard at your actual goal…” I say and glance at Sulli who looks uncomfortable. “How about you be a good boy and go to your room, and reflect on your own ignorance and complete failure?”

Baekhyun snorts and tries really hard to control his laughter. Sehun glares at him then at me. He snarls at me while he stands up.

“Hey Sulli, would you like to see the kitchen?” He asks out of nowhere and I face palm.

“No.” She says without even looking at him. Baekhyun bursts out the laughter he was holding in and clenches his stomach in pain. Sehun sends him another glare and leaves the room quickly.

I shake my head and sigh.

“Alright! Let’s get this started!”

 

“Krystal language.” They all look up to see Sehun’s dad standing in front of them. They all stand and immediately bow to them except for me who was wondering why there are so many ing distractions when all I want to do is get this ing paper done. “You shouldn’t curse when there are guests.” I scoff and roll my eyes.

“They’re not guests, they’re unwanted pests.”

“Ohh pests? Wow you guys should feel honored that’s probably the nicest thing she’s ever said to someone. That must mean you guys are of some importance to her.”

“Really?” Sulli and Kai ask at the same time. I shake my head in annoyance.

“So Kai, I heard you’ve got a thing for Krystal.” He asks with a smile and Kai immediately blushes. “She talks about you all the time.”

“Really?!”

“Yeah.”

“No I don’t.” I say in annoyance.

“Yes she does.”

“Hey, shouldn’t you be at the school or something? I don’t know... doing your ing job?”

“They don’t need me there.” He says obviously trying to piss me off.

“Then go teach your son a lesson, he needs it.”

“Oh he couldn’t have been any worse than you.” he says and I laugh.

“Oh really? He wanted me to invite them over, because of what we talked about last night.” I point at Sulli a few times. “…to do the banana split from Not Another Teen Movie.”

Baekhyun spits out the water he was drinking and immediately goes into a laughing fit while Sulli and Kai look confused.

“Banana split?” Uncle asks in confusion.

“Go YouTube it. Your son is a sick, stupid .”

“Language.” He says and calls the maid over. “Get this gentleman a new drink and get something real sweet for Krystal to alleviate some of the bitterness in her.” I roll my eyes as the maid bows and walks away.

 

“Hey Krystal let me talk to you for a sec.” Sehun says while he walks into the room.

“ off.” I say and ignore him.

“Language.”

“Oh hey dad… why are you home?” He asks, clearly upset because whatever he must have thought up in the past five minutes is now unusable.

“Glad to see you too son… How about you show me this banana split you wanted to show?”

Baekhyun once again bursts out in laughter. Sehun shots me a death glare as his dad drags him out of the room.

“Have fun!” I say and wave with a smug smile on my face.

“Oh my god Krystal, you are awesome!” Baekhyun says and tries to give me a high five.

I glare because I’m still pissed at him for making the bet with Sehun. He immediately understands and puts his hand down like a dog that just got yelled at.

“Let’s start shall we?” Kai says in a slightly less cheery voice than a moment ago. I notice his slight glare at Baekhyun and sigh in annoyance.

Why the is this happening to me?

….Really.....

 


 

 

“This is literally the stupidest ing topic to have!” I yell and throw my notebook down tired of everything.

“I like it.” Kai says with a blush.

“I’m sure you do.” I mumble annoyed at the way he’s looking at me. “Seriously, who the chose this topic?!” I yell at them while sending daggers into each of their souls. “What the kind of topic is Love? That’s not even a topic it’s so ing stupid.”

 

“Love isn’t stupid Krystal it’s beautiful.” My aunt walks in and they all stand up and bow to her.

“You did this on purpose didn’t you? Just to ing piss me off.”

“Yes I did.” I scoff at her honesty.

“Are teachers allowed to do this?!” I yell all pissed off.

“I can do whatever I want.” She says with a smile. “I just wanted my lovely daughter to fill some love into her life.” She says and tries to hug me which I deny with all my being.

“I’m not your daughter.”

“Well I see you as one so get over it.” She says and leaves the room with a smile.

“Whatever!” I yell at her and cross my arms in annoyance. “I’m done for today.” I mumble and get up. “You heads do what you want.” I say to them and make my way to my room.

 

 


 

 

The next day I wake up with a massive headache. And to my great annoyance, I wake up to find out that Sehun let Kai, Baekhyun and Sulli stay the night… and I wake up with Sulli clinging to my side.

She keeps chatting in my ear and its pissing me off… I can’t stand this .

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I ask Sehun who was smirking at me.

“That’s what you get for telling my dad about the banana thing."

“The banana thing was ing sick and you are nasty and deserved a punishing.” I retort as a matter of factly.

“Ok, let’s come to a truce. You just do whatever I ask of you and I will stop putting you in these situations.”  He says like it was completely fair for both sides

I glare at him and after a few seconds punch him in the stomach. He falls to the ground coughing.

“I’m going to make you hurt.” I say calmly and walk away.

 


 

 

No one’s POV

To Krystal’s great annoyance they all decided to take the bus and the entire way to school. She just tries to keep her calm and the entire time tries to block out their constant chatting while rubbing her head.

Finnaly the bus ride was over and she makes her way quickly to school but of course when they reach the gates they once again start to annoy her.

 

“Sulli.” Sulli turns around when she hears her name and sees Suho looking at her with furrowed brows. She smiles and runs towards him.

“Hi Suho!” She says cheerfully and hugs his arm.

“Who’s this friend you spent the night with?”

“Krystal!” She says cheerfully and points towards her.

He looks and sees her smack the back of Sehun’s head and kick Baekhyun in the shin then start yelling.

“She new?” he asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah! She’s Sehun’s cousin. And she’s made quite the impression on everyone also!”

“She doesn’t seem nice.”

“Her personality is just like yours! Only she speaks it out more than you do.” She says and giggles.

“Sulli.” He says sternly.

“Don’t worry she’s not bad… well not bad to me. She helped me twice with erts and pushed a B5 girl to the ground and stuck up for me many times. She says she doesn’t like me but she’s always helping.” She says with a warm smile. “Like I said, you guys have similar personalities.”

“Are you sure?” He asks.

“Yeah, she’s not like the others… she doesn’t let others influence her and she doesn’t care what others think of her.” She says with a light smile. “She won’t make fun of me just because others do.”

“Ok.” He says not completely convinced.

“Anyways how was your swimming competition?”

“I won of course. They were no match for me.” He says with a smirk. Sulli smiles.

 

 

“Jeezus!  YOU! AND OFF!” they hear Krystal yell before rage stomping over to them. “We’re working at your house tonight. There’s no ing way in hell I’m letting those heads over again! I’m going to slit their throats, I swear!” She yells and rubs her temple.

“Do you have a headache?” Sulli asks worried.

“Yeah… I ing do thanks to you guys annoying the out of me this morning. Oh and also, if you keep pushing Kai on me I’m going to punch you in the ing face!” she threatens angrily and sighs.

“But he likes you.” Sulli says cheerfully.

“Like I give a .” Krystal says uncaringly and walks away. She suddenly stops and turns back. “And don’t you dare ing follow me right now.” She warns and continues leaving. Sulli smiles.

“See? I told you she was different.” She says and Suho lightly chuckles.  Sulli smiles again and continues to tell him all about Krystal.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!

  

y suhoooo

annnnnnnnd

sehun has amazing face

sehun is king

lmao