Shout Fest

My Bad Girl ☿

 

Krystal POV

“Really?” I mumble to myself when I see another guy touching Sulli. Again I have to beat the crap out of him and again we get kicked off the bus.

 

“Really Sulli? You need to toughen up. I’m not going to save your every time! Honestly, how in the hell did you deal with it before?”

“I used to drive to school.”

“Why don’t you anymore?”

“Something happened to my car.” She says and again I get the feeling from her that I talked about something she didn’t want me to.

“Whatever, you need to toughen up. Letting some old touch you is disgusting. It’s girls like you that make them think it’s okay to do that . If you kick him in the balls, he will think again before groping people.”

 


 

No one’s POV

“Hey babe.” Some guy says and grabs Krystal’s . She immediately brings her foot up and kicks him hard. The guy falls to the ground not even able to make a sound because of the immense pain.

“See? That ert will remember the pain I created in his lower extremity and I assure you he won’t be touching anyone anytime soon.”

“Okay that was weird. It was as if you planed that out as a demo! Where did he come from?”

“There are a lot of those. That’s why we need to teach every single one of them that their junk will be broken if they touch people without permission.” Krystal says and walks ahead. Sulli nods and follows after.

 

“I think you’re starting to like me.” Sulli says while smiling.

“What makes you think that?”

“Cause you said my name.”

“Did I? Hmm.” She asks not remembering doing that. “Don’t let it get to your head. A name is just a name. Just because I say it doesn’t mean I like it.”

 

“Krystal!”

“Oh my god.” She says in a frustrating tone as Kai runs towards them. “I’m outta here.” She says and starts running.

“Krystal! Where are you going?!” Sulli yells after her and attempts to catch up but can’t.

 

“Man, she runs, fast.” Kai says while huffing. He looks over at Sulli and smiles. “Hey, you’re her friend right.” He asks. Sulli looks at him shocked for a few seconds and smiles brightly.

“Of course! Her best friend!”

 


 

Krystal POV

I still hate my uncle for putting me into home ec.

“Hey flower pot head! How about you come cook this for us?”

I look over at the girls who said that and they were snickering with each other.

“Yeah do it for us!” the other one says. I look at Sulli and she was still smiling but it looked a bit sad.

 

“Why don’t you cook it your damn self?” I ask and lean against the counter. I ignore Sulli’s brightened smile towards me.

“Who the hell are you?” I chuckle and smirk.

“None of your damn business . Now do your work without bothering us before I kick your ing .”

“What the hell?”

“She’s so scary.”

They say and immediately go back to working.

 

“Why do they call you that?”

“What?” she asks playing ignorant.

“Flower pot head.”

“I-it’s nothing… just a stupid nick name.” She says clearly bothered by it. I have a feeling she gets bullied a lot so I’m going to stop asking now before she starts pouring her heart out to me.

 


 

No one’s POV

“Today’s lunch is so yummy!” Sulli exclaims and notices Kai staring at her. He raises his eye brows…

 

<<< 

“If you’re her best friend, then you want her to be happy, right?”

“Yes!”

“Well I want the same thing… So will you help me win over Krystal’s heart? Cause after all, what makes a girl happier than to be with someone who loves them?”

“I agree!” she says cheerfully. “I’ll help you!” she yells and gives a fighting stance and runs after Krystal. Kai watches her a little dumb founded.

“Well that was easy.”

>>> 

 

She nods to him and turns towards Krystal.

“Krystal, what do you think about Kai?”

“He’s an annoying , why?”

“I wouldn’t say that. He’s really nice! And he will help you if you need it and he never makes fun of people!”

“So what? Is he expecting some sort of reward?”

Sulli bites her bottom lip and furrows her eyebrows… this is going to be harder than she thought.

“I think you should give him a chance!”

 

“Why should you get a chance with him?!” Some girls complain and sit down at their table. Krystal glares at them for daring to sit next to her. And she’s pissed they were even talking to her.

 

 “Hey! It’s rude as hell to eaves drop on other people conversations! And I didn’t say you could sit next to me! Why don’t you off!” Krystal yells at the girls intruding their table.

 “It’s a free country! We can sit where we want!” they retaliate.

“Yeah? And I’m also free to punch your ing face in!”

The girls flinch and slide to the edge of the table.

 

“See! Look at that! She is so nasty!”

“Yeah! She doesn’t deserve him! Look how crappy her attitude is!”

 

“So what! He likes her!”

“How can he like her?! He meet her yesterday!”

“He fell in love with her at first sight!”

“NO HE DIDN’T!”

“YEAH HE DID!”

“Hey Sulli.” Sehun says and sits next to her. Krystal, who was rubbing her temples from the commotion, scoffs at him. “I want to talk to you about something.”

“Not now I’m busy!” She says barely glancing at him. “HE LOVES HER!”

Krystal laughs at his confused expression.

“NO HE DOESN’T!”

“I was thinking we could go out on a date.” Krystal struggles to keep her laughter in when Sulli completely ignores him.

“YOU’RE ALL JUST JEALOUS!”

“NO WE’RE NOT!”

“ARE TO!”

“So about that date.”

“Yeah yeah shh.” she mumbles not even hearing what he said and turns back to the girls and continues arguing. Krystal starts laughing at him. He glares at me.

“I told you. She wouldn’t be interested. Guess your little bet is blowing up in your damn face.” She says and laughs at him some more. “That’s what you get.” He bites his lips in anger and stands up abruptly.

 

“KRYSTAL IS MY COUSIN BY LAW AND SHE’S LIVING WITH ME AND SHE’S SEEN ME !!!” he yells at the top of his lungs.

 

“WHAT!!!!!???!?!?” Everyone in the cafeteria screams collectively.

“YAH!!!” Krystal yells pissed off. Now everyone really won’t leave her alone.

 

“HE LOVES HER!”

“NO HE DOESN’T!”

“YES I DO!”

Now ing Kai is joining in this ing freak show scream fest.

“NO!”

“YEAH YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! I TOLD YOU!!!”

“NO!!!!”

 

“SHUT UP!” Krystal finally yells at all of them while heaving frustratingly. The whole cafeteria was silent now. “This school is so ing cliché. I feel like I’m in ing Twilight!!! Ugh! You guys are a bunch of ing Jessica’s!!!” She complains and walks away. Sulli sticks her tongue out at them and runs after her.

 


 

Krystal POV

“Wait! Krystal! He really does like you!”

“I don’t give a ! And why are you so fixated on this?”

“Fixated on what?” She asks innocently. I glare at her for a few seconds and then come to a realization.

 

“Oh god… please tell me you’re not one of those people?”

“What people?”

“The people who befriend the new girl on their first day and then the new girl does something unexpected to the popular guy and he ends up falling for her so she puts on a fake smile and pretends to be the new girls friend while slowly gaining her trust only to stab her in the back by bringing her to a club and spiking her drink than dragging her to a hotel then take pictures of her with some guy she doesn’t know and then puts the pictures up all over school making everyone hate her including the guy and then she uses that opportunity to move in on him by playing the, sympathetic ear and shoulder to cry on card.”

 

The expression on her face was literally nothing… She just stared at me while blinking.

“Wow… That was amazing! You should write a drama about that!” she’s says very seriously.

“It already is.” I say not believing she is this naïve.

“Really?! Oh I wanna see!” she exclaims being way over excited. “What is it called?!” she asks and jumps excitedly. I sigh in annoyance.

“Boys Before Flowers.”

She immediately writes it down than smiles at me brightly.

“I didn’t know you were into dramas.”

“I’m not. My stupid cousin forces me to watch useless things with him all the time.”

 

“Krystal!”

I sigh deeply  when I see Kai running towards us. “Sulli, you are about to receive another lesson if someone touches you without permission.”

“Really? How?” She asks.

“You’ll see…” he’s a ing idiot so undoubtedly he will touch me.

“Krystal I…”

“OMMA!” Sulli yells when she sees me kick him right in the nads as soon as he touched my arm.

 

“You must really want to lose your ability to have kids.” I say and walk off.

 

 

 

“A-are you okay?” Sulli asks cautiously.

“I…c-can’t… b-breathe.”

 

 

 


a/n: Kicked in the nads!!! 凸(¬‿¬)

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!