Crazy Lady

My Bad Girl ☿

Krystal POV

     “Oh wow! I can’t believe you did that!”

     “Did what?”

     “You knocked Kai down! Everyone’s going to hate you!” she says while chuckling.

     “Why do I feel you are happy about that?”

     “Neh! No I didn’t mean it that way! I’m just shocked at what you did!” She says then turns towards me and grabs my arm. “But don’t worry! I’ll never hate you!” she says with sincere eyes.

 

 

     “Hey you!” I turn around and see five girls walking towards me with angry expressions. The one in front pushes Sulli away.

     “Move flower pot head!’

     “Why don’t you go put on a white dress and stare at the clouds for a few hours.” Says one of the others and pushes her again. I really want to slap the smirks off their faces. The one I’m guessing is the ringleader turns to me and glares.

     “Who the hell do you think you are hitting Kai like that?”

     “It’s only natural if you’re touched without permission that you react.” They all scoff.

     “You react by twisting his arm and kicking him on the ground?!”

     “So I’m a little violent, sue me.” I say and try to walk away but one of them grabs my arm.

     “We’re not finished!”

     “Let go of my arm or I’m going to punch you in the face.”

 


 

No one’s POV

     “Geez Sehun! Why didn’t you tell us you had a cousin? And a beautiful one at that.”

     “Because. She’s a somewhat new cousin and her personality is a bit aggressive. I thought I would protect her from you guys.”

     “What’s that supposed to mean?!”

 


 

      “C-come on guys let’s just calm down.” Sulli says and grabs Krystal’s arm trying to calm the situation down. The girl lets go of Krystal and pushes Sulli to the ground. Then Krystal pushes the girl to the ground right after.”

 


 

    “I’m going over there.” Kai says.

     “Why?”

     “To help her.”

     “Don’t worry about it. She can handle it herself.”

     “It’s my fault! I have to do something!”

     “Yeah well, if you go over there now, you’re going to get punched in the face.”

     “No I’m not.” Kai says and chuckles.

     “She’s really pissed right now, you are definitely going to get punched in the face.”

     “I’ll be fine.” Kai says and starts walking over. Sehun chuckles.

     “I think she’ll knee him in the balls.” Baekhyun says while smirking.

     “Nah, she’ll punch him in the face.”

     “Wanna make a bet?” Baekhyun asks. Sehun smirks and nods.

 


 

     “How dare you push her?!”

     “Shut up!” Krystal says back.

     Sulli gets up and grabs Krystal’s hand.

     “Let’s just go Krystal.” Krystal shakes her hand free and turns to walk away. Sulli follows. After a few steps she feels someone grab her shoulder so she turns around and punches them in the face without hesitation.

     The entire rooms gasps once again as Kai falls to the ground while clutching his face.

     “YAH!!!” the five girls scream at her.

     “!” Krystal yells while shaking her fist. “HIS JAW IS LIKE A ING ROCK! DAMN IT!!!” She yells and clutches it in pain.

     “Krystal, are you okay?” Sulli asks worried. She ignores her and walks towards the exit. She sees Sehun with a smile on his face.

     “Get the out of the way!” she yells and pushes him. “THIS SCHOOL IS SO DAMN NOISY!!!”

     “Oh come on Krystal, they just want to be your friends!” he yells and giggles after her. She lifts up her free hand and flips him off. He chuckles and looks back at Kai, ignoring the surprised stares he was getting from talking to her like they were familiar.

     “The winner has to ask Sulli out on a date.” Baekhyun says and quickly shakes Sehun’s hand.

     “WHAT?!”

     “You shook on it.” Baekhyun says with a smirk. Sehun scoffs and hits him.

     “You planned that out didn’t you? You little !” Baekhyun laughs and dodges his punches.

 


 

Krystal’s POV

     “I’ll do it myself!” I yell at the nurse who was trying to help me. She gives me a shocked expression than leaves the room.

     “You should let her check it out. What if it’s broken?” Sulli asks while staring at my hand.

     “It’s not broken. I know the difference. And why the hell are you following me everywhere? It’s annoying!”

     “I’m your friend! Of course I should help you!” I sigh and shake my head. I look up at the door with anger as it opens. Geez… what the does he want?

 

     “How’s your hand?” Kai asks while holding a cloth to his bloody nose.

     “It hurts like hell, thanks to you. How’s your face?” I ask back with a hint of angry in my voice.

     “It hurts like hell.” He says and giggles.

     “Well maybe that will teach you not to touch people without their permission.” I say and leave the room.

     “Krystal, wait for me!” Sulli yells and follows after.

 

     “Krystal!” I pause and look back at him, slightly annoyed that he said my name.

     “I’m Kai.” He says and smiles like he’s trying to charm me.

     “Yeah… I don’t really care.” I say and walk away.

 


 

No one’s POV

     “So how was your first day of school?”

     “It was ing annoying. But you probably planned for that.”

     “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

     “ing liar…” She mumbles and stands up. “Oh, and your son has stupid friends.” She says and heads upstairs.

 

 

    “I see that you’ve made a friend today.” Sehun says as soon as she walks into her room.

    “What are you doing in here ert?”

    “Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for you… But it’s all your fault!” He yells and crosses his arms with a pout.

    “What are you talking about?”

    “Because of you I have to go on a date with Sulli!” She scoffs and looks at him in disbelief. “You just had to punch Kai in the face and now I have to date the crazy lady!”

    “That’s your own damn fault for making a stupid deal with your stupid friends! And what makes you think she will go on a date with you.” He chuckles.

     “Seriously?” He says and points at his face. “Who wouldn’t?”

     “Oh my god Sehun… Do you seriously rely on your looks for everything?”

     “It’s done me good so far.”

     “Yeah well in the future you’re going to meet someone who doesn’t give a about looks and look at your ty personality.”

     “Uh, you’ve forgotten that’s already happened. You see me that way, only you find it attractive so it doesn’t count.”

     “Shut the up and get out!” She hits him on the head and pushes him out.”

     “You want me!” He yells through the door. She rolls her eyes and plops on the bed.

 


 

    “That’s my seat Krystal.” Her aunt says as soon as she enters the dining room. Krystal sighs and moves to the seat across from Sehun.

     “Hello dear.” Her uncle says with a smile. She smiles back sweetly. Krystal rolls her eyes and sighs while watching them look at each other.

 

     “So, how was Krystal today?”

     “She was somewhat well behaved. Despite the fact that she assaulted people three times.”

     “Two of the times were towards the same person.” Sehun adds.

     “Oh yeah? Who?”

     “Kai. She threw him to the ground then in gym punched him in the face after she pushed one of the girls from B5 to the ground.” His dad laughs.

     “So that’s Sehun’s “stupid friend” you were talking about?

     “He ticked me off.” Krystal says and yawns.

     “Well, I don’t blame you for pushing that girl… I probably shouldn’t say this because I own the school but, those girls are so annoying.”

     “I know right?!” Krystal says thankful that he agrees. Her aunt clears and he instantly stops laughing. She giggles at him and shakes her head. He smiles at her and makes weird faces.

     “God! You know, your guy’s love is so pure. It’s just emanating from you so strongly. I’m trying to ing eat here and you guys are making me want to throw up.” Krystal says and throws her chopsticks down.

     “Yeah yeah, shut up and eat!” Her aunt says and starts eating.

 


 

     “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Krystal says as she stares at Kai standing at their door.

     “Kai what are you doing here?” Sehun asks.

     “I’m here to give Krystal a ride to school.”

     “Really? She would love to!” Sehun says with enthusiasm.

     “Not going to ing happen.” She says and walks past them and down the drive way.

     “Good luck.” Sehun says and quickly goes to the car waiting for him. Kai clears his throat and runs up next to Krystal.

     “Hey.”

     “If you touch me, I will hurt you again.” She says without hesitation.

     “I wasn’t going to touch you. I think I’ve learned my lesson from yesterday.”

     “Good. My fist still hurts. I’d rather not use it again today.”

     “You know, you are very different from other girls.”

     “Sorry.” She says not really caring what he has to say.

     “No, it’s a good thing.” He says and smiles. She stops walking and looks at him.

     “If you think I’m one of those girls who treat you differently just to get your attention or something, trust me, I’m not. Me hitting you was because I legitimately wanted to. Granted the punch to your face wasn’t exactly directed towards you because I thought it was those girls but, I did warn you that if you touched me again I would kick your so, that was your fault. Also if this is some sort of bet you made with your little friends to win over the bad girl, it’s not going to work. You might as well pay up right now because you will definitely fail.” She says and continues walking. He runs after her and touches her arm slightly

     “Wait! I don’t think that…” before he could say anything else he gets thrown to the ground.

     “It seems like you didn’t learn your lesson at all. Or maybe you just really like getting your kicked. If the first then you’re just stupid but if it’s the latter, maybe you should get yourself checked out, it can’t be healthy.” She says and walks towards the bus and gets on. He watches her leave as he lies on the ground still in pain.

 

     “She’s so beautiful when she’s pissed off.” He says to himself and slowly gets up.

 

 

 

 


a/n: sorry for the super late update =( i  know i ! =:::{

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!