Actually, I'm dumb.

My Bad Girl ☿

       

 

     I hate them all. Every last one of these little s. They thought they could with me. They have no idea who the they were messing with.

     Okay… I’m not one of the nicest people around. If you give me a dirty look I’ll get in your face and if I’m angry enough I’ll punch your out. If you dump my food on the floor I’ll kick your ! And that is exactly the reason why I am sitting in this smelly office. No one s with my food.

 

     “She’s crazy! She should be arrested!”

     “Shut the up you stupid !”

     “Okay that’s enough!” The principle yells and slaps his hand on the desk. I scoff at him teasingly. What the is he doing trying to be all tough?  His appearance screams wimp. He is short and balding. That wouldn’t be bad but his eyes always falter and he has some sort of sweating disorder because he is constantly damp whenever there are tense situations. Like now, so he tries to talk tough and stern.

 

     “You have such a bad attitude Jung Soojung!”  He yells while his eyes blink rapidly. I chuckle.

 

     See what I mean? Also I really wanted to punch in his face for using my real name.

 

     “My name is Krystal, and this over her is the one with the bad attitude.” I say and point towards the dumb next to me.

     “Excuse me?” she asks with her annoying I’m popular voice. The way she was sitting really made me want to punch her again. She was sticking her chest out with an innocent victim look her stupid face. Before we entered the office she ed her shirt to reveal her s which she prided on being naturally big. Whatever, it’s obvious she got implants.

     None the less her plan was working because the in front of us was eyeing her like they were candy, which made him sweat even more. The other male teachers were doing the same. erted s. And the rest fell for her innocent expression… Gullible es.

     Fine, if she wanted to act like a , might as well reveal her work.

 

     “You heard me, unless you still have your boyfriends’ stuck up your and down your throat.”

 

     The other teachers in the room gasped at the vulgarities that spewed from my mouth. I hope I shocked them. They’re a bunch of worthless piece of s.

 

     “W-what did you say?!” she yells with a red face.

     “What? You think your spot in the storage room under the bleachers was secret?” Her eyes go wide open in shock. “Try not to have when a gym class is going on next time. Someone just might hear your sweet little moans.” I say seductively with a smirk.

     “That goes for you too Mr. Lee.” I say enthusiastically and turn to the teacher behind us who suddenly became very red and nervous. The female teachers look at him in shock as I smirk and face forward again.

 

     “ YOU!” she fumes and tries to hit me but some teachers hold her back. I chuckle and ignore her.

 

     The principle puts his face in his hands while shaking his head.

     “Everyone leave the room except for you Soojung.” He says. “A-And we’re going to talk later.” He says and points at the raging behind me. Yeah, he probably wants a round on her too.

 

     “My name is Krystal damn it!” I yell.

 

     They all start to leave. I smirk and wink at the teachers who were looking at me disapprovingly. It truly gave me joy seeing their faces become even more shocked. As soon as the door closes I plop myself into a chair and put my feet on top of the principles desk.

 

     “Can you make this quick? I’m a busy person.” I say while yawning. His eyes open wide in anger.

     “You are the most disrespectful student I have ever had!”

     “Really?!” I ask while beaming. I say it in a sarcastic tone but honestly, I feel genuinely pleased. He sighs and shakes his head.

     “I don’t get why you get in fights so much.”

     “That started it. If she didn’t want her faced punched then she shouldn’t have dumped my food on the ground.” I say while picking the dirt from under my nails and blow it towards him. He sighs deeply and sits back in his chair.

 

     “I only kept you here this long because I thought you would change but I guess that’s just not going to happen. I’m expelling you Krystal.”

     “Took you long enough.” I say in an uncaring tone.

     “You think you’re smart don’t you?”

     “No, actually, I’m dumb.” I respond. He chuckles and nods his head.

     “Good luck getting into other schools. As soon as they see you’ve gotten expelled from 6 already there’s no way they will accept you.” I smile and nod my head.

     “If only I were so lucky. But, all they need is money dangled in front of them and they’ll accept me like you did.” I say and walk out of the room. As I leave the office I say my goodbyes. “See you in hell es!” I yell and once again the teachers look at me in shock while others shake their heads in disbelief.

 

 

     This is the sixth time I have been expelled, you would think no schools would accept me but so far they have all been shallow bastards and accepted me because my step father dished out money to them. And then he would pay them off to keep them quiet and tell everyone else that the school wasn’t working out because it wasn’t a good teaching system. People are so ing dumb.

 

 


 

*SMACK!*

 

     I smile while rubbing my jaw that was just slapped by my angry mother.

     “Why don’t you smack me harder? Maybe it will change me into a good girl.” I condescend and she complies.

 

*SMACK!*

 

      “Nope, didn’t work. Oh well.” I say as she becomes angrier.

      “Look, I know I don’t have a say in your life and I know that I have wronged you more than I can ever repay, but that’s not a good enough reason for you to waste your future! You can be mad at me and back talk me but doing this to everyone will only hurt you!”

      I chuckle and glare at her.

      “You’re right, you don’t have a say in my life. And I’m not the one who destroyed my future… I’m pretty sure that was you.” I walk up next to her and bring myself close to her face.

      “In case you forgot, I was a great student, I had a future in front of me, but you ed it up. So don’t try to pretend like you care for me when really you’re only worried about what your precious husband will think.” I say in a harsh tone then storm out of the rich house that disgusts me to my core.

 


 

     I go to the place I always go when I’m pissed off. The park.

     I know it contrast largely with my rebel personality but no one ever comes here. And if they do they’re children. Which, shocking to everyone, I like. They don’t piss me off like others do.

 

 

     “I heard you got expelled again!”

 

     I turn around to see Sehun walking over. I sigh and look forward again as he sits down on the swing next to me.

     “What do you want?” I ask.

     “Oh come on cousin, I haven’t seen you in a while.” He says while smiling. I roll my eyes.

 

      Sehun is my dumb stepfather’s brother’s son. He’s the only one I tolerate so that’s who they always send to cool me down. Dumb s… just because I don’t punch his face in, it doesn’t mean he cools me down. He is carefree and sarcastic in an “I don’t give a !” kind of way, so naturally I don’t mind being around him.

 

      “If you stop being such a punk I wouldn’t have to come over here and convince you to do better.” I chuckle at the idea. The amount of s that I give on doing better is probably somewhere around the number of negative one hundred.

      “I told them that it won’t work and that you don’t hit me because you want to get into my pants, but they still have hope.” I chuckle at his stupidity. “I’m going to have to reject you though cousin, I don’t dip into the family pool. Sorry.” I chuckle again while shaking my head.

      “Too bad, we could have had something special. A forbidden love. You know how I like to break the rules.” I say and give a wink with a smirk across my face.

      “Hmmm… it’s tempting but, I’m afraid I must reject your fiery love my dear cousin.  My good looks and genius mind is quite similar to that of Tony Stark, so I can understand your lust because everybody wants him, but even Tony had his boundaries.”

 

      I look at him with an extreme judging you expression all over my face. I don’t know why but he always claims he is the real life Tony Stark, and he tells me that he will be Iron Man when he’s about 35… Sometimes I worry about him.

 

     “Come along my forbidden admirer. You don’t want to be late for dinner.” He says and stands up.

     “What the are you talking about?” he smiles at me.

     “Looks like we’ll be spending every day together. Try not to sneak in my bed in the middle of the night.”  He says and starts to walk away. I sit there still confused. What the is going on?

     “Come on !” he yells. I look up at him and flip him off before following.

 

 

 

 


a/n: yay! first chapter! I'm not the greatest speller in the world so if there are any errors forgive me.

If I went on are you smarter than a fifth grader? I would lose on the first question.

I usually get A's in my classes but when it comes to english and you have to write papers, I usually get like c-'s so... yeah I .

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! <(^o^)>

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!


Hello. I'm Tony Stark.

lol