Really?

My Bad Girl ☿

 

Krystal POV 

     “You’ll be living with us from now on Krystal.” My uncle says as we sit at the table and wait for the food to be served.

     “What, they think if I’m around Sehun more I’ll change?” I ask in a joking tone.

     “Yes, that is their wish, but I’m not naïve enough to believe that would ever happen.”

 

     I smirk at him. I always did like my uncle more because he isn’t such a like the rest of them. Sometimes I wish Sehun and him were my real family.

 

     “I’m not really sure why you hate your mom and my brother so much, but I can understand a little. Because I don’t really like them much either. No offense but when my brother said he was marrying your mother I told him he was an idiot and that she was a gold digger and to not do it.”

 

     “No offense taken... Since it’s true.” I say and feel some joy that I’m finally around people who understand my attitude a bit.

 

     “See dad, she’s happy because she gets to be around me more. Now she has the chance to get in my pants.”

     I give him a glare and then slap the back of his head at the same time his dad did.

     “Shut up!” I yell as he rubs the two new bumps on his head. It’s always fun when he’s playful but sometimes he just goes too far with it.

 

     “Anyways, starting tomorrow you’ll be attending my school Krystal.” I look at him in disbelief. He must be joking.

     “Come on now Uncle, your school is for the talented. You don’t want to ruin you’re statistics by letting me in.”

     “I don’t think you will ruin anything Krystal.”

      I scoff and chuckle.

     “We’ll see about that.” I say and put my feet on the table.

     “Do you want to bet?” he asks with a smirk. He really knows me to well.

     “I’m always up for a bet.” I say back.

     “I bet by the end of the school year, your attitude will change. You will care about school, and you will learn to let people into your life.” I smirk at him. He must be kidding.

     “And when that doesn’t happen?” I ask.

     “Then you can do whatever you want and I’ll support you.”

      I smile as the food is placed on the table by the maids.

 

     “Okay.” I say and start eating. This is going to be a piece of cake. I will definitely piss off every teacher by then so he’ll have no choice but to expel me. “Where’s your wife by the way?”

     “Teacher convention, but don’t worry, she’ll be your first teacher in the morning.”

 


 

     “Come on !”

     “Shut the up!” I yell as I walk down the stairs.

 

     “OH, y!” Sehun says as he stares at my legs. I hit the back of his head.

     “Don’t look at me like that you ert!”

 

     We walk out of the house and he walks over to the car and opens the door for me.

     “Dear cousin.” He says and motions for me to get in.

     “ that, I’m taking the bus.” I say and walk towards the gates. I don’t need fake es up to me because I’m the principles niece.

 


 

     Of course the bus is ing crowded… I hate when buses are like this. All the ing erts think it’s okay to your because of the close proximity.

 

     “Sir, please move your hand.”

     I look over and see a girl squirming uncomfortably as some old touches her .

     “Sir, please.” She says as he presses his disgusting body to her. I try to ignore it but am becoming irritated. After a few more seconds I snap, walk over and punch him in the face.

 

     “KYA!” she yelps as the man falls to the ground.

     “OW! You !” the ert yells while holding his face.

     “Hey! What’s going on back there?!” the bus driver yells because of all the commotion.

     “You have a ert on your bus! He was just groping this young girls !” I yell and pull the girl out of the bus with me. It was my stop anyway and she was wearing the same uniform so it was hers too.

 

     I hear the man screaming to be set free in the bus as it pulls away. Serves him right. I hope they rip his ing hand off.

 

 

     “Thank you.” I turn around and see her bow to me.

     “Next time someone does that to you knee him in the balls. Sweetness will get you nowhere.” I say and walk away.

     “Wait!” she runs up next to me. “My name is Choi Sulli. What’s yours?” she asks with a smile. “You are really strong! He fell like a rock!” She giggles. “You know you’re pretty, you’ll be well liked in our school. Wait, unless you already are and I just didn’t know! I just assumed you were new! Are you new? Maybe you…”

      Man this girl is talkative.

     “… Anyways! I think we will be best friends!” She beams. I sigh and turn towards her.

 

     “Look, I’m not one of those nice people who go around correcting every injustice. I’m not the type that you can bake cookies with and talk about girly like hair, make-up and boyfriends. I don’t like frilly . I like black and red and kicking people’s asses. I have been expelled from six schools already because of my bad attitude. Trust me, we will not get along.” I say and start to walk away.

 

     “I may be girly, but it doesn’t mean I don’t like black and red things. And you may not be a nice person, but you aren’t a bad one either. You helped me even though you didn’t have to. Don’t sell yourself short. You care about things more than you think.” She says with a smile and happily skips past me. “I look forward to being friends!” she says without even looking back.

 

      I scoff at her. Who the hell does she think she is acting like she knows me? And is she bipolar or something? She was so spacy before and then all of a sudden she was serious.

 


 

No ones POV

     “Okay guys. Today there will be a new student coming in. Her name is Jung Soojung but everyone calls her Krystal. She is my niece.”

     “I didn’t know you had a niece.” Some teachers said while others wondered why he was announcing this.

     “She is my niece-in-law, and she’s a bit of a trouble maker… well, a lot of a trouble maker. She is going to try her hardest to piss you all off so that you will request that I expel her. But I’m not going to do that.”

     They all looked at him confused. He explained the situation to them and requested that they try their hardest to get under Krystal’s skin because that was the only way it was going to work.

     “I know you probably think I’m giving her special treatment, but that’s not it.”

     “I’m sorry but, why are you doing this?”

     “Because I know deep down she isn’t a bad person. She’s had a rough life. All the people in her life have treated her like crap, so she disconnects from everyone. I’m hoping that by doing this she will start to open up. I’m closing the books on policy for this one. Do what you need to.”

 


 

     “Okay class calm down!” the teacher announces as she walks in and takes roll call. She sighs seeing that Krystal wasn’t there yet and starts to teach.

 

     Ten minutes later Krystal walks in. The whole class stares at her as she sighs in annoyance. Without a word she goes to an empty seat in the back next to some girl digging through her bag under the table.

 

     “Say hello to your new classmate, Krystal.” The teacher says with a sigh. “Say hi Krystal.”

     Krystal snorts and waves her hand uncaringly and puts her feet on her desk. The class starts whispering to each other and laughed at her behavior.

     “What’s with her attitude?”

     “I know right?”

 

     Krystal looks to her right at the guys who were talking about her and she glares at them.

     “Got a problem?” she asks in a deep voice. They shake their heads and look away.

 

     “We meet again!” She looks to her left and sees the girl from earlier.

     Just my luck She thinks to herself as Sulli smiles at her.

 

     “See? We were destined to be friends!”

     “Like I told you before, we will not get along.” Krystal says and leans back in her chair and closes her eyes.

     “I bet you we will.” She says and looks towards the teacher.

     “We’ll see about that.” Krystal says and yawns.

 

     The teacher gets interrupted again as someone else walks in.

 

     “Kim Jongin, nice of you to join us.”

     “Sorry, woke up late.”

     “That seems to happen a lot.” He giggles along with the rest of the class. “Take your seat before I give you a detention.”

     “Neh!” He bows making his way to his seat.

     “And Krystal, take your feet off your desk please.”

     Krystal sighs and takes them down. As soon as the teacher turns her back she puts them back up. Jongin sits down and looks towards Krystal.

 

     “Who’s that?” he whispers to Baekhyun who sits next to him.

     “Our new classmate.” Baekhyun says with a smirk. Kai nods and glances her way one more time before facing forward.

 

     The bell rings dismissing the first class, everyone stands and gathers their things.

     “Krystal, Kai stay for a minute will you.”

 

     Some students giggle as they leave the class, I ignore them and yawn.

     “I’ll wait for you outside Krystal!” Sulli says with a smile.

     “No you won’t.” I respond hoping she would just leave me alone.

     “Of course I will silly! I won’t leave I promise!” She beams and then leaves the classroom. I shake my head and sigh in annoyance. I wasn’t doubting she would wait, I was telling her not to.

 

     “Krystal wait a sec.” she says to me. I plop myself in one of the chairs in the front. “Kai, this is the fifth time since last week that you have been late.”

     “Sorry.” He ruffles the back of his hair and bows.

     “If it happens I’ll give you a detention.”

     “Neh.” He says and bows again.

    “Okay, get out of here.” She says with a smile. He smiles back and leaves. As he does he glances back towards Krystal who had a smirk on her face as she looked at the teacher. He tilts his head in confusion and then heads to his next class.

 


 

Krystal POV

     “Krystal.”

     “Auntie.”

 

     Mrs. Oh, my aunt and Sehun’s mother. She teaches English (language) but really she could teach anything. She’s very intelligent and only has to read something once and she can recite the whole thing no matter how long it is. She could do anything but she wanted to be a teacher. I don’t get it, why she wants to be around students all the time is beyond me.

 

     “You do know your plans will not work on me right?” she asks.

     “Of course. I wanted to be rebellious but I’m not ungrateful… since I am leaching off you guys now I won’t be as bad towards you.” She smiles at me.

     “That’s good. But let me warn you, other teachers aren’t as foolish as you think.” I chuckle. I doubt that. “And I don’t think you’re leaching off of us. Sehun is very fond of you and I have always wanted a daughter, so it’s a win win.”

 

     “You don’t want a daughter like me. I’ll see you later.” I say and leave.

 


 

     “Krystal!” Sulli jumps up and waves at me as people walking by laugh at her.

 

     I would very much like to ignore her, but fate is giving me a big you because all my classes are with her… whatever, soon enough she will realize her mistake of wanting to be my friend.

 


 

     “Why the am I in this class?” I say to myself as Sulli forces an apron on me… Home EC? Really Uncle? Really?

 

     “Why it’s not that bad! I am so glad I have a partner now!” She says enthusiastically and giggles. This girl is way too happy for her own good. And why the is there a cooking class right before lunch? Are they trying to make us fat?

     “I’ll go get the ingredients!” She says and skips over.

     She returns with the stuff giggling.

 

     “You know if you always act this cheerful people won’t want to be around you.”

     She doesn’t respond so I look over. Her cheerful smile was now a light one... damn it. This is why I want to steer clear of these types of people. I may be a but when I hurt a nice person it doesn’t make me feel too good.

     “It’s okay, I can’t change who I am.” She looks at me and smiles big again. “I want to make friends being who I really am, if I change myself than the friends I have aren’t really my true friends.” She gives a sincere smile and starts to cook.

 

      I never thought I would have something in common with her but I guess we have one… I too don’t want to change who I am.

 


 

No ones POV

     “Ugh! I’m so hungry!” Kai whines.

     “Why don’t we use our good looks to use then?” Baekhyun says.

     “Exactly, what’s the point of being this good looking when you don’t use it to your advantage?” Sehun says likes it’s something tragic. They all laugh and start to charm all the girls in the lunch line and one by one they all become star struck and agree without hesitation and let them pass.

 


 

Krystal POV

     “The food here is delicious!” Sulli says and I roll my eyes.

     “Really?” I ask sarcastically and was about to grab a tray when I see someone place their hand on Sulli’s back.

 

     “Hello beautiful girl. We are so hungry! Do you mind if we go ahead? Thank you!” He says before she could even respond. She looks confused and I notice all the girls are all swooning behind her… really? They are so gullible.

 

     The line jumper looks at me and smiles. He puts his hand on my back and before he could even talk I grab his arm and twist it, then kick the back of his legs and make him fall to the ground.

     Who the hell does he think he is?

     The entire room went silent after the gasps. He looks up at me in shock and I glare back and bend down.

 

     “If you ever touch me without my permission again, I’ll rip your ing arm off.” I say with a threatening tone then straighten up again. I look at Sehun who was laughing (the only one by the way) and had the, oh ! expression on his face.

     This is what he does in school, uses his damn looks to cut the line? Not that it’s his fault, if those girls weren’t so damn easy.

 

      “Really?” I ask Sehun with a judging you face. He shrugs his shoulders cockily with a smug look on his face. I shake my head and then grab my tray kicking Kai’s legs out of the way and grab my food.

 

      The whole room was shocked and confused. This unknown girl assaults Kai and then talks to Sehun… and he responds like they know each other. Needless to say all the girls have a new found hatred and jealousy for the new girl… and Kai? Well…

 

     “I think I just fell in love.” He says while staring at her as Sulli clings to her side while smiling causing every girl who heard gasp and scream in objection and faint in shock… just like those Japanese dramas, animes and mangas that over dramaticize things.

     Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other and smirked… this was going to be entertaining to watch.

 

 


a/n: ugh! i know, him immediately falling for her is so cliche! ugh!

 

 

 


"Don't touch me !"

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!


"ugh! I'm so hot!"

 


This is pretty much what happened to Kai the moment he fell for Krystal. Being hit by Daehyun in his car and having bologna, lettuce and bread smack him in the face LOL.
So imagine Kai instead of Yongguk.