[Storyline] Kiss and Fluster (Request)

Special Bites

[Request] Kiss and Fluster

 

[Taoris]

[D.O.nuts]

[the return of the werewolf lollipops]

 

“What should I do, about my trembling heart?"

            - SNSD (Gee)

 

Requested by qiuqiu 

 

Scenario: “is it alright to ask for fluffy taoris in which tao keeps hanging out with kai (as good friends) and kris gets jealous and all flustered and cute ehehehe

or just fluffy taoris in general
lots and lots of fluffy TAORIS”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris watched sadly as the door closed, the lingering voices of Tao and Kai still ringing in his ears.

 

“Where are they going?” he asked Suho, who was passing by with a rabbit in his mouth.

 

“Pffufig.”

 

“Come again?”

 

Suho spit out the rabbit; it landed pathetically at his feet. “Hunting,” he replied. “Yah! Yixing! Get off your lazy and get your dinner.”

 

Kris watched as the summoned wolf came out of his room and picked up the rabbit.

“Thanks,” Yixing said, giving his alpha a peck on the cheek.

 

“W-Wait!” Kris spluttered as the two started making out. “You just came back from hunting!”

 

“That, I did,” Suho mumbled against Yixing’s lips. 

 

“Then why are they going? Together?!”

 

“’Cuz they can?”

 

“Cuz they love each other?”

 

“That’s not what you’re supposed to say!” Kris fumed, stomping back to his own room and leaving a very confused Suho and Yixing behind.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After a bit of persuasion (which resulted in a terrified Kyungsoo), Kris obtained the research book on werewolf behavior.

 

“When two wolves spend more time with each other than usual, it typically indicates that their attraction to each other is greater than that of theirs to other pack members. In this case, it is assumed that the two wolves are best friends. This may eventually lead to mating.”

 

“But he’s MY mate!” Kris shouted, startling Baekhyun who was walking by.

 

He glared at the pages of the book, reading about mating behavior and wondering if Tao had exhibited any of that behavior recently. Or Kai, for that matter.

 

…How far had Kyungsoo gone in the past hour.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“How long is Kai gone every day and where does he go and what does he do I expect a full report on his activity from sunrise till dusk by tomorrow and you are going to-”

 

“Kris, what are you doing?”

 

Suho had walked in on the two in the hallway, Kris having shoved Kyungsoo up against the wall like he was about to eat him and the lower ranked wolf whimpering softly.

 

“Soo and I are just having a conversation.”

 

“Then why, may I ask, does he look like he’s about to faint on his feet?”

 

Kyungsoo made use of Kris’ moment of distraction to throw himself into Suho’s arms.

 

“Aww, little donut, was the big, scary Alpha bullying you?”  Kyungsoo nodded frantically, eyes wide as dinner plates.

 

What. What?! What happened to the big scary Kyungsoo who threatened to rip Kris’ s off if he dirtied the kitchen?

 

“I was not bullying him!” Kris snapped defensively. “I was merely requesting information on Kai!”

 

“And why would you need to know of Kai’s activities?” Suho inquired, hugging Kyungsoo tightly to his chest.

 

“Because- Because – Tao!” Kris shouted in frustration.

 

Suho raised an eyebrow.

 

“Tao’s been spending a lot of time with Kai and-” Kris paused, the blush going to his cheeks.

 

“So you’re jealous.” Suho grinned.

 

“N-No, I’m not!” Kris mumbled. “I’m just-”

 

“Well, you should talk to Tao,” Suho said lightly, nudging Kyungsoo towards the kitchen. “And stay away from my donut.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tao was not used to seeing a pouty Kris. Not at all. The leader just looked so sad, like a kicked puppy. In wolf form he would always have his ears down.

 

So one day he decided to confront him about it.

 

“Kris, why are you so sad?”

 

The leader didn’t reply at first. But then he took a deep breath. “Tao, where do you go with Kai so often?”

 

The pup looked surprised. “With Kai?”

 

The Alpha nodded.

 

Tao narrowed his eyes. “Why do you want to know?”

 

Kris lowered his gaze. “Zitao, as an Alpha, I have a duty to oversee the activity of all pack members, and I have noticed that you have been spending a lot of time with Kai. Is there any particular reason-”

 

“He’s jealous,” came Suho’s call from the living room.

 

Kim. Joonmyun.

 

“I’m not!” Kris yelled back, the color rising to his cheeks. He looked away from Tao, willing the blood to move away from his face. “I-I was just-” Oh goodness, he didn’t usually lose his composure.

 

He felt a finger on his lips. He turned back to see Tao smirking at him.

 

Are you jealous?”

 

“Well- I-” Kris sighed. “Tao, do you love me?”

 

“Of course!” Tao gasped. “Why would you think otherwise?”

 

Kris stared at the pup, not knowing quite what to say. “You- Kai – together -“

 

Tao rolled his eyes. “Kai and I have been working out.”

 

What.

 

“Working out?” Kris’ eyes widened to dinner plates. Tao Wushu’ed on a regular basis, why would he need to work out, was “working out” some slang way of saying “ing?!”

 

“Well,” Tao continued. “With all the good food Yixing and Kyungsoo are making, Kai is getting worried that he’s gaining some pounds. And of course, as EXO’s #1 Wolf who has an aversion to clothes, that is unacceptable. So he asked me to work out with him, since working out alone is lonely for him.”

 

This was getting worse by the minute.

 

“By working out,” Kris spluttered. “Do you mean se-”

 

“Running, tracking, hunting.”

 

“…Oh.” Now this was awkward. The color had come back to Kris’ cheeks.

 

“What did you think I was doing with Kai?” Tao blinked innocently.

 

“So you love me and only me as your mate?” Kris asked breathlessly.

 

“Yes, of course,” Tao replied, frowning, “but my previous question, what did you think I was doing with-“

 

“He was thinking that you and Kai were ing,” Suho grinned, leaning in the doorway. “This Alpha has lost sleep and studied and interrogated fellow pack members because he thought you were - Kris what are you doing – oh ."

 

Kris had already thrown his shirt to the floor and was tugging down his pants when Suho hightailed it out of there.

 

Seconds later a snarling wolf leaped out of the kitchen, giving chase to the other Alpha who had just thrown himself out the door, while trying not to trip over the clothes that Suho left behind.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris dragged in a yowling, caterwauling wolf by the ear an hour later, but it warmed his heart to see Tao waiting for him with a loving smile on his face, even if he was holding out a fresh plate of werewolf lollipops in front of him.