[Storyline] Puppyhood - Milk

Special Bites

Puppyhood - Milk

 

“Top grade milk.”

            -Oh Sehun (Milk)

 

[Sehun]

[Papa Suho]

[Advice from Duizhang]

 

Sometimes the EXO wolves are just… puppies. Especially Sehun.

 

IdunnowhatI’mwriting. Part 1/3 of the Puppyhood Series.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun liked being a wolf. Especially sleeping as one because his fur was warm and fuzzy and kept him cozy when he slept.

 

Luhan would find himself waking up halfway through the night with Wolf-Sehun snuggled up next to him. More often than not he had to spit out a mouthful of Sehun’s fluffy fur, but that was okay. He would smile affectionately and run his fingers through Sehun’s coat, earning a content rumble and a sleepy wag of the tail from the pup.

 

A sweet little puppy, Oh Sehun was.

 

Yeah, right.

 

[5 hours ago]

 

Suho almost cried as he covered his ears to block out the sound of Sehun’s imperious yowling at the top of the stairs.

 

“Your turn.” Kris didn’t look up from the book he was reading.

 

“No, I did it yesterday and you know it!” Suho growled, giving his fellow Alpha a glare.

 

“Your turn.”

 

“Kris, don’t do this to me,” Suho almost pleaded desperately.

 

Kris looked up from the book and surveyed Suho over the top of his glasses. “He is your pup. You bit him, he is in your pack, he is your responsibility. If you don’t like the way he acts, you are an Alpha. Do something about it.”

 

“But he doesn’t listen!” Suho whined.

 

“Give it a little uumph, then. Some Alpha uumph.” Kris emphasized his point with a lazy hip , not really paying attention to the conversation as he went back to his book and flipped a page. “Works well for all pack wolves, even on other Alphas.”

 

Suho facepalmed.

 

Another yowl from the top of the stairs interrupted the two. Sehun was getting impatient, but Suho was not going to be the one to do this, especially since tonight was Kris’ turn.

 

This called for desperate measures.

 

“Kris~” Suho purred, leaning over Kris (or rather standing up on his tiptoes) and massaging his shoulders, only to receive a faceful of Kris’ book in return once Sehun gave his loudest, most insistent yowl yet.

 

“Go tend to your pup,” Kris smirked.

 

And so thirty seconds later Suho found himself dejectedly carrying a large bowl of milk up the stairs, mentally berating himself for actually putting up with this.

 

Sehun loved milk, even wrote a poem about it when he was a kid. And ever since he discovered he was the cutest little pup alive, had an Alpha deliver him milk every evening in a large bowl whenever he was in wolf form and was too lazy to shift back. He would empty out entire milk cartons in two days.

 

Because he was Oh Sehun and he did what he wanted. And also because Suho was a er for gwiyomi/aegyo/Sehun cuteness in general.

 

Suho turned the corner, preparing himself to lecture the daylights out of Sehun because he was eighteen years old and could easily transform into a human and use his legs to walk to the kitchen and pour himself a glass of milk and drink it like a normal human being and an Alpha should not have to put up with this and Kris was right he was going to start acting like one right this- don’t you give me that look, Oh Sehun.

 

Sehun was sitting at the top of the stairs wearing his ‘peasants’ expression. He gave the bowl of milk in Suho’s hands a judgmental sniff because he was Oh Sehun and he only drank high-class milk, but gave Suho an affectionate on the cheek to show he was satisfied (and effectively voiding any argument Suho was thinking about earlier).

 

“Here you go,” Suho grumbled as he put the bowl down on the floor.

 

He would never admit it out loud, but he felt like this was one of the greatest things about being an Alpha, taking care of his kids, even if they completely took advantage of him doing so. 

 

He sat down on the top step and watched as Sehun began to lap at the milk.

 

“Yah… you know you can get the milk yourself. It’s not that hard, the rest of the pack do it themselves.”

 

Lap lap lap lap lap.

 

“Why do you even want to drink milk in a bowl, anyway?”

 

Lap lap lap lap lap.

 

“Don’t get any on the floor. Kris will kill you and then come after me.”

 

Lap lap lap lap lap.

 

“Don’t forget to brush your teeth before bed.”

 

Lap lap lap lap lap.

 

“I refuse to do this anymore for you.”

 

Lap lap lap lap lap.

 

“Are you even listening to me?”

 

Lap lap lap lap lap.

 

And this was generally how their conversations went.

 

Sehun finished the milk, his muzzle and nudged the empty bowl towards Suho with a grateful puppy smile and it was not fair because some milk was still left on his muzzle and it was enough to melt anyone’s heart and omg he just yawned.

 

“You going to bed?”

 

Sehun nodded tiredly. Drinking milk was intense stuff.

 

“Okay, ‘night.”

 

Sehun gave him a good night on the cheek and padded off to the room where he and Luhan slept.

 

Suho smiled and picked up the empty bowl of the floor and started to make his way downstairs, already knowing that he wasn’t going to stay true to his statement about never doing this again.

 

He did succeed in making Kris wash the bowl, though. Gave him summa dat Alpha uumph.