The Revenge

My First Love And My Last

Yuri's POV~
While holding Donghae's hand I feel like it was Minho. I wish it was him. Why does Donghae always come to myside? He loves me? NOO!! It can't be. I can't even forget Minho how can I love someone else :\ NVM.
(1 month later.......)
Our school is having a sport contest, to join we should find a partner (it should be one boy and one girl) because there are some part that need boy's energy. I wish Minho would be my partner but........ Donghae had already invited me so, I can't disagree. I'm practising with Donghae for the competition while Minho doesn't join it. Will he forgot me forever? Should I forget about him and love somebody else? Days passes and it was the sport competition day! I felt so nervous, hoping I could win. Finally we reached the final round and our opponent is Sandara and Jonghyun! Oh Gosh! They're good at sport especially running. Time started! I run as fast as I can to reached the flag (if we got the flag first we will win). Unfortunately, Sandara got it first and they won. After that competition we all go back home. At the same time I reached home Someone texted me...... it was Donghae!
From :Donghae
Meet me at the river side near your house.

I was surprised, wondering why he wants to meet me.

Minho's POV~
Yuri is so close to Donghae now. What should I do? Should I tell Sulli the truth and said that we're going to break up? This is the only way to get back with Yuri. I am going to text Sulli.
To: Sulli
Annyeong! Tomorrow let's go to the river side, I have something to talk to you. It's really important hope you will understand.

Then she replied...
From: Sulli
Okay! <3

I think she would be sad, hope she would not do like before hurting Yuri. 

Donghae's POV~
I think I'm going to confess her now at the riverside. I wait for her till she come! <3 "Annyeong Yul!" I said. "Annyeong! What's up?" She asked. "Hmm.... after I tell you don't be shock ok?" I said. "Okay" She said with a smile. "I............ I ....... I....... Love....... you!" I confessed. "Hmm.... but... you know.... I love Minho before and I still can't forget him, I'm now waiting him to get his memories back.." She replied. It make my heart broken. Suddenly, I saw Minho come then I hugged Yuri tell her "I will make you fall for me one day, remember it." Minho saw it and he come to Yuri holding her hand and run away from me. Oh gosh! He ruined my plans ><'
Flashback~
Hara, my first love has been stolen by Minho. We were lover about 2 years but when Minho appear she fall for him and break up with me. She doesn't know how much I love her, after break up with me she then confessed Minho. However, he doesn't agree. I though I still have chance but then the next day she suicide herself. I'm really sad and I hide myself crying in my room for 1 month.  
End Of Flashback~

And now, I decide to revenge no matter what I must made Yuri stop loving him.

Yuri's POV~
Donghae love me? Sorry, but I can't love him. Minho still the one I love forever. After confessing me, he then hugged me! Oh My God!! Suddenly, Minho came holding my hands and run away from Donghae. "Minho! What are you doing?" I shouted. "Yuri! listen to me!" He said. "How can you know who I am? You got your memories back?" I asked. "Yes, of course! I remember everything, can you forgive me?" He said. "But how did you remember? Why don't you tell me?!" I said. "Sorry, I didn't mean to but....." His word has cut by a voice. "Minho!!!!" it was Sulli. Did he lie me because that he want to be with Sulli? Why am I so stupid that I would forgive him? He's just acting in from of you, YURI!!! My heart broke the second times, I then run back to Donghae telling him that I love him too. WHAT AM I DOING? OH GOD!! Am I revenging Minho that he love Sulli? I'm so stupid.

Minho's POV~
Yuri run away because Sulli is coming. I must tell Sulli everything. "Sulli ah! Sorry, I got my memories back. I never love you, before it is becasue of that I just remember the part when I tricked you to get out from the house. My true love is Yuri, I can't live without her!" I said. "Okay then, since you know I'm so curious that why you change just a blink of an eye and it make me stop going to England. Fine, it's ok I think I will go back to England next week. Let's be good friend, ok?" she said with a smile. Wow! Sulli changes alot, she is not the bad Sulli that I used to know before. "Okay! Thanks for understanding. By the way, I think Yuri's angry with me, there's a small misunderstanding between us! Can you help me to explain her?" I asked. "Of course! We are good friend, remember?" she giggled.
--------------------------------------------
This is all for chapter 15 ^_^ now you know the reason why Donghae did that! Keep subscribing and please comment! Thanks ^_^