The Second Chance

My First Love And My Last

Minho's POV~
I don't remember what had happened, all I remember is last time I had confessed Sulli that I love her (It's when Minho pretend that he love Sulli). "Where is Sulli?" I asked a girl who stand near me. "Minho! You really don't remember me?" said that girl with tears. "Sorry, I really don't know who you are. where is Sulli by the way?" After hearing it, that girl run away, crying. "Wait!" I called her because I still have some questions to ask her. "Dude!! Are you out of your mind?" A guy asked me. "Who are you? What is your name?" I asked. "Are you sick? and by the way it's me, Key, your best friend. You really forgot me?" He replied. "Sorry, all I remember is just Sulli, last time I remembered that I condessed her. Maybe she is the one who I love." I said. "NO!! You love Yuri, the one that run away a whle ago!" He shouted. Why can't I remember her? How about Sulli? Why I remembered only that moment? Or that guy is just lying? I must meet Sulli right now!!

Sandara's POV~
He have saved me, I think I have a crush on him and he just stole my heart, could it be?..... I think I should start making him love me, I wish it will not be like when I love Minho, I wonder if he love someone else or not. Shuld I ask him directly who he love? Or does he love anyone? But I'm afraid if he love somebody else, my heart would broken like before. I hate that feelings, hope he wouldn't be like Minho.
(Next morning....)
I go to school, while walking Jonghyun followed behind me. "Annyeong Jonghyun!" I greeted him. "Annyeong!" He replied. "Are you going to see Minho after school?" I asked. "Yes, of course. Are you going too?" He asked me back. "Yes!" I replied. "Don't you mind coming with me?" He said. "Okay!" I replied happily. While talking we reached school.

Yuri's POV~
Minho forgot me! He only remember Sulli! I think he doesn't love me much, he love Sulli, that's why he forgot me. or our love really can't continue till the end? Yuri!! Stop thinking!! Focus on your lesson!! Forget those sorrow that Minho brought for you. Make you life happier! Try to love yourself more than everyone! "Annyeong Yul! How is Minho now?"" a voice came when I walk to the classroom, it was Donghae. "He already waked up but his memories are lost, he doesn't remember who we are. He just remember Sulli." I replied.

Donghae's POV~
Minho lost his memories? He also forget Yuri? That means I still have a second chance to make Yuri fall for me? I'm kinda happy! She will be mine! This is my second chance, thanks god! However, I don't like to see her sad and Minho become like that is all because of me. Should I cheer Yul (Yuri's nickname) up instead? 
I think it's better to cheer her than stealing her from Minho. Loving a person is that we should see her be happy with the person she really loves. 

Jonghyun's POV~
So exciting!! She accept to come with me and this is my chance to confess. Hmm... how will she reply? I'm scared. Please god, let her reply "I love you too" Please!! Sheesh! Why do I always wish about something that's not gonna happen? Oh well.
(After school, at the hospital...)
Key, Sandara and I go to see Minho. Minho and Key are leaved in the room, Sulli is there too While Sandara and me talked outside.
sandara: What's the matter?
Me: Could I say something?
Sandara: Sure
(Silence...)
Sandara: Just say it, alright?
Me: I..... I...... Lo......
-----------------------------------------------------
So, this is all for this chapter! Hope you enjoy it. I know it's a little bit sad while Minho forgot Yuri and think that Sulli is the one that he love. So, want to predict what will be next? answer this question in the comment :)
Q. Where will Minho gets his memories back? and when he get his memories back, who is he with?
    a.) In the amusment park with Sulli
    b.) In the hospital with Key
    c.) On the road, gets a car accident with no one.