Extraordinary Things Happened

My First Love And My Last

Jonhyun's POV~
" I... I... Lo...." I said while suddenly everything move and it was an earth quake!! We are so scared! Sandara even cry!! "Stop crying Dara! It's not the end of the world." I said. "I'm so scared, this is the first time our country having an earth quake! When will it stop?" She asked. "I don't know too. Come near me, I'll protect you." I said. "I love you Sandara! If we still alive, can you be my girl friend?"I said. She doesn't reply anything, it was silence untill....... "I love you too! And yes of course!" She replied. This word make me so happy till that I forget about the earth quake. It stopped after about 10 minutes. "We are alive!" She Yelled happily hugging me. My heart beats even faster that time! I then hugged her back.

Key's POV~
I was with Minho at the hospital while suddenly there is an earth quake. I was quite afraid that I would die, because I don't know how long would it last. After a while, it stopped. "Are you okay Minho?" I asked Minho. Then I realize that he is fainted!! I immedietly run to call the doctor. He said that Minho is okay, he just fainted because he's too tired. I then calm down and wait for him to walk up.

Yuri's POV~
I'm sad all day, Donghae used to cheer me up! He made up my day, making me laugh and smile. He's so funny, but he can't replace Minho in my heart. Should I go to visit Minho? I wonder how is he now? Why can't I stop thinking about him? Yuri! Stop thinking about it, okay? Focus on your lesson and enjoy your single life! It's really better compare with in a relation-ship life! There were no tears and no sorrows. Why should you want to continue with Minho then? Stop thinking!!! 
(At the night that earth quake happen....)
While doing my project, a suddent earth quake happened. I'm so scare, wishing someone is here to protect me. After the earth quake stopped, I realize that my phone rang.... it was Donghae!
From :Donghae
Are you okay? Does the earth quake affect anythings? Does it destroy your project? Teacher will collect it tomorrow. If you don't mind, I can help :)
Why he's always care about me? NVM, I just replied him a message.
To: Donghae
I'm fine, the earth quake doesn't destroy my project. It's now done :) Thanks for asking.

Minho's POV~
A suddent earth quake!! After a while I don't know what's happening, but it helps me alot! I then remember everything! What should I do to tell Yuri? I heard Key said that she's sad everyday. What should I said to Sulli? Should I tell her the truth that it's a mistake? What will she feels? I am going to hurt her!! Oh god!! Why don't you make my life easier? Why you always create problems on me? I never made Yuri happy longer than 2-3 days. It hurts her alot!! I understand her feeling. I have no idea what should I do to tell her. Will she forgive me? Why does she never come to see me? Yuri!!! I MISS YOUU!!! I MISS THE WAY YOU LAUGH, THE WAY YOU SMILE AND THE WAY YOU TALK!!!!! Please come to see me once!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Well, this is all for this chapter. Anyone guess the right answer? :DD The final chapter will be soon (maybe about 5-7 more chapters) so please keep support this fan-fic!! Thanks ^_^  Another question for you:
Q. What will Donghae do in next chapter?
   a.) Confessed Yuri
   b.) Loving other girl
   c.) Make Minho heart broken.
answer in your comment!! :)