First meet

My First Love And My Last

Yuri's POV~
"Today is my first day of school, I'm so nervous. Hope I could make some new friends and hope we are close together not like the old school." I said to myself. When I go to school, the teacher introduce me to everyone in the class, they look so friendly. At that time there was only one seat left and it was near a man, he look so handsome and always smile, he's the only one who smile at me out of all the men in class. Then the teacher let everyone introduce themselve to me, Yoona, Hara and Taeyeon looks most friendly but Sandara never smile to me, she always looks angry at me with no reason. After all the girls introduce themselve it's time for the boys. One by one of them introduced to me until it's time for my seat-mate, he's name is Minho.

Minho's POV~
There's a new friend in my class today, her name is Yuri. She's pretty and friendly, I don't know why my heart skip a beat when I saw her, I even can't talk really well. Teacher then let her sits with me, the only thing I can do is smile, she study really hard and participate well in class, but during the breaktime I always saw Nickhun walk to her place and talk to her, I'm worry about her because Nickhun usually get into trouble with many people, I afraid he would do something to yuri.

Yuri's POV~
There's a man who always come to ask me to go to have dinner with him, however I can't go with only a man alone. "Sorry, Im busy this evening." I said to him. "Busy with what?" He asked. At the same time Minho come near to me, then I said, " Minho had already ask me to have dinner with him first. Sorry, I'll go with you nixt time, ok?" after that, that man walk away. " Sorry for using your name to lie to him that I'm going to dinner with you tonight." I told minho. " It's ok," he replied with a smile. Finally the bell rang, I didn't walk out from school with Minho. Then I feel like there's someone following me. I walk until an end way, there's someone who try to come and catch me, but then a man come to help and it was Minho, they start to fight.

Minho's POV~
That time when Yuri walk home, I afraid Nickhun would do something to her, then I try to follow her till a place, I saw a group of man trying to catch her then I run and help her. They suddenly fight with me and we keep on fight, however I can't beat them since they're 4 and I'm 1 so I hold yuri's hand and run with her till a place where they can't follow us. 
"Are you ok?" I ask Yuri.
"I'm fine, but I think you're the one who aren't." she answered.
"Nope, I'm ok." I said.
"It's good then, thanks for your help anyway, if you aren't here, I don't know where are they going to bring me to now." She said polity.
"It's my presure to help anyone, where do you live? I should let sure you're home safely, if not maybe those guys are going to catch you again."
yuri then show the way to her home to me. I bring her home safely and wave goodbye to her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
This is chapter 1, sorry if it's not too interesting, but I will try to improve it in the next next chapter :)