Loving a person who I can't

My First Love And My Last

Sandara's POV~
I saw Minho holding Yuri's hand and run to somewhere after school. I then follow them and saw the whole things, I must help Minho to get back with Yuri! I know Minho love her very much, he never loves anyone before. This is the first time I saw him care and love a person that much. The next day, this is one of my bad day! The annoying guy, Kim Jonghyun, come to my class as a new student. He always look at me with no reason but I ignore it. My today's objective is helping Yuri to get back with Minho. I walk to Yuri's desk during the break time and tell her some more about Minho. "Yuri ahh! I think you must stop angry with Minho, he's not the guy who likes to tricked others, you are his first love. He never loves Sulli. You should ask him the reason why he do the wrong things to you and try to forgive him. Minho is really a good guy. He is handsome, charming and sometime he help others without thinking of his own life like last time he helps you. I think you understand what I mean, go and talk to him, give time for him to explain. Tell him to prove his words." I said to Yuri with a smile. "You're right! Thank you Sandara." She replied while hugging me.

Minho's POV~
Yuri still looks angry. She doesn't talk to me nor greet me. I'm so sad, tears came out from my eyes my heart sang whenever seeing her talking with Donghae. She laugh and smile at him, it made me so jealous. During the breaktime, I saw Sandara talking to her. I wonder what she talks to Yuri. Did she know that Yuri is angry with me? Did she know the whole things? Minho! Stop thinking! Focus on your lesson!

Yuri's POV~
Sandara seem to change a lot, at first I though she would said anything bad to me about Minho, but she support me. I make me feel more sad. Should I follow what she says? But those things are useful for me and Minho. These days without talking with Minho I feel so lonely, even Danghae usually talks to me but he can't give me that type of happiness that Minho bring to me. I really want to get back with Minho! I really want him to explain me again. Yesterday, I'm so stupid of not listening to him. Yuri! What should you do now? What should you do to get back with Minho?! Think!!! Should I go and talk to him first? No! that would make him think that I'm the one who wrong? Should I wait for him to come to me first? No! What if he doesn't. The only way left is to text him but I don't know his new phone number. Suddenly, my phone rang.
From: XXX
Annyeong Yuri! I'm Minho! Can we talk? Meet me on the school roof, I'm waiting you there! Hope you come and listen to my explanation.

After receiving the message I'm so happy. This time I mustn't ignore him again. I should forgive him. Sandara is right! She knows more about him than me. Minho isn't the kind of person who tricks others.

Minho's POV~
After sending the text I receive a message back from her.
From: Yuri <33
Ok! I'll be there after school. Prepare all the things to prove if you want me to believe you.

This message made up my day! I'm so happy! I am going to call to appa and let him tell her that my engagement with Sulli has been cancel, and let him tell what Sulli has done in England before. Time is passing. The bell then rang! I wait on the school roof. After a while I saw her come, I then call to appa. Telling him all the things that happen, and that he need to tell what happen that day to Yuri. "Yuri!" I shouted. "Talk with my appa! he is going to tell you all the truth."I continue. "Ok." she said.
Yuri: Annyeong Mr.Choi!
Mr.Choi: Annyeong Yuri! I know every thing about you and Minho, he told me everything. His engagement with Sulli has been cancel. her appa agree it too. It is because Sulli has many boyfriends at England, she likes to hurt others and also she had done many bad things there. Her appa don't want her to hurt Minho or do anything bad again so he decided to cancel the engagement.
Yuri: Thank you Mr.Choi! I believe him now! Sulli had done many things wrong. Bye!
Mr.Choi: Bye.
Minho: Kamsahamnida appa! Saranghaeyo!
Mr.Choi: You're my son, I must help you. (laughting)
Minho: Bye!
Mr.Choi: Bye.

"Minho, I still wonder something"Yuri said. "What is it?" I asked. "Last time, Sulli send me your voice record that says loving her. Is that true or it's just edited?" She asked. "It's true but it's my trick. If I don't do that she would not let me get out from the house, I also can't find appa and our engagement will also not cancelled." I replied. "Oh!" She said. "That's mean we ------" My word has been cut by her. "Yes!" She then said. I hugged her and we kiss each other! This is the best feeling ever!

Donghae's POV~
After school I follow Yuri to the school roof, I can't really hear anything but I just saw that after a while Yuri and Minho hugged and kiss each. My heart's broken. Tears come out from my eyes, she loves Minho! I must be happy for her! Loving a person is to let the person live happily with the person he/she really loves. I walk home sadly, I should wish her good luck with him. They really fit together not like me. I'm not as charming as Minho and I'm also not as kind or friendly as him. Yuri will not love me. So, DONGHAE! You must find another girl! Wish yuri goodluck! "CONGRATULATION! KEEP YOUR LOVE WITH HIM! I'M STOP LOVING YOU!" I suddenly shouted! Everyone look at me. But I just ignore them.
-----------------------------------------------
I know you are shocked when you see the title :D It doesn't belong to MinYul, it belong to Donghae. He loves Yuri while her true love is Minho, so he deicide to stop loving her. By the way, it's not ended yet. There's still other thing I'm planning to do in this fan-fic so enjoy! wait for the next chapter which is more interesting! Sorry, but the next chapter I'm going to update it abit late, maybe in 2 days. because tomorrow I have to spend my whole day doing all projects and homework.